So, we can all agree that season 1 was the true masterpiece and season 2 went full reddit, right?

So, we can all agree that season 1 was the true masterpiece and season 2 went full reddit, right?

Just checking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvWTKvBuLcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'no'

'nope'

kys

lol no
fucking pleb

no

Lindefags are by far the most loyal plebs of all. He's been feeding them shit for years,always the same "2 deep 5uuuuu" garbage.

He's a one trick pony. Fantastic first seasons with amazing premise, completely ruined by his sheer inability to write an ending. He's already setting up another LOST and the fags are eating it up.

t. Lindeloaf

No. Exact opposite.

Season 1 was good, but it wasn't really daring, season 2 went balls deep in everything.

The hotel, Kevin going insane, homeward bound, matt's story,
John, and Jarden were all amazing and different.

season two is not only reddit, but also tumblr

what did they mean by this?

PANNING SHOT
CAVE
FULL OF NAKED PREGNANT WOMEN
FADE TO BLACK
L O ...I MEAN LEFTOVERS

Nope. Season 2 is seriously the best season of television I have seen in a long ass time. Based on the first two episodes of Season 3 it looks like it might top it.

LINDELOFED

Season 3 is pretty reddit so far. Last episode was packed with tumblrcore meme moments.

you dont watch much tv, do you?

fucking what

Yes I do.

You heard me you little bitch.

S2 is a 5/10 to well adjusted neurotypical televisually sophisticated intelligent viewers, but it's an 11/10 to easily led video game consuming redditors with a cuckold fetish.

I watched the premier with a group of redditors and by the very first scene their eyes were fucking twinkling they were so entranced by what they were seeing, but I just kept pacing around the room waiting for the thing to end.

"DUDE STRONG INDEPENDENT CAVEWOMAN LMAO"

Can somebody put my mind to ease.
How did Kevin go to sleep, sleepwalk to the old man's house, find a cinder block, and get to the lake before the sluts arrived there by a car?
Is it just writing fuck-up?

Just "let the mystery be"

LMAO

It was scientifically proven that people who didn't understand the cavewoman have micro penises.

>but it's an 11/10 to easily led video game consuming redditors with a cuckold fetish.

Imagine being this much of a moron.

>well adjusted neurotypical televisually sophisticated intelligent viewers

Except normies loved it you delusional faggot.

>I watched the premier with a group of redditors
I don't believe this to be a true statement. Either you watched it with a group of people, or you watched it by yourself. Nobody who hangs out with other human beings seriously classifies them as redditors. Most people you meet in real life don't use reddit or give a shit about your gay online tribal warfare bullshit.

You should definitely kill yourself.

Alright, I'll bite
Explain away

>Except normies loved it you delusional faggot.

Not him but, normies don't watch The Leftovers.....

wtf I hate Leftovers now

Best and most underrated show currently on television. no one has any argument to prove otherwise.

>Yes I do

if you watched enough tv you'd know the knick, quarry, and the americans are the only good shows from the past 5 years

What a shit argument. you should probably stick to walking dead or westworld.

Kevin a cute

You'd need to be a normie to watch the leftovers. The whole thing is a pathetic appeal to emotion. I'd say it's a show made for women but more accurately it's a show for feminized """men""". There is nothing here to cater to the hyper logical "post-empathy" mind of the ascended viewer.

What was the point of this masturbation scene?

>the americans
lmao nice bait you almost had me

Her experience mirrors what Kevin is going through with the departure. The cavewoman loses everyone in her life with no explanation she can comprehend. The only thing she can do is go on. The other cave people that show up when the lady can't do anymore represent all the people gathered around Kevin in the S2 finale.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvWTKvBuLcc
>season 2 ends one the two most heartwarming minutes of television ever
>season 3
>just kidding m8 everyone is super depressed again :D Now watch as Kevin chokes himself

pleb filter

You said so much, yet so little in your shitty little non argument.

Fuck off faggot pleb. Every bit of this show is K I N O.

Are you 12?
Life has no happy endings.
Just happy moments.

>DUDE PEOPLE DEALING WITH UNEXPLAINABLE DISASTEROUS EVENTS BEYOND THEIR COMPRENSION LMAO
>DUDE POETRY IN FINALE WHEN NORA IS PROTECTING BABY IN CROWD LMAO

Sure the show pulls reasons to justify it out of its ass but make no mistake, the reason it's there is first and foremost to be a meme.

To help solidify the reputation of the leftovers being esoteric and mysterious. A show for the "enlightened" viewer rather than general audiences. A meme show.

Yes filter for plebs who think it's a good show.

Wonderful headcannon, user. I'm sure this is 100% precisely what the writers meant.

you mean kino. it's a kino show.

This is a show for people with high IQ's. that's why the show is so polarizing. dont feel bad there's some more lightweight stuff you handle. check out mr robot.

this is straight from reddit bullshit

everyone around kevin didn't depart or die.... it doesn't even work anymore considering they're all back in his life

>this thread
Is Sup Forums literally only capable of speaking in memes to criticize things at this point?

It's a show for the feminized and non-neurotypical. Counterfeit kino.

I don't think it's much of a leap to connect the story of the cavewoman to the main character of the show. What else is the cavewoman, just an unrelated story?

only people with no arguments. contrarians who have to hate things but cannot come up with a reasonable argument so they resort to buzzwords.

>What else is the cavewoman, just an unrelated story

it's a typical lindelof 'dude accept the mystery lmao' filler

>What else is the cavewoman, just an unrelated story?
You're just supposed to bang your head on your desk, reflexively declare it "kino" and then move on.

if anything it has more to do with nora, not kevin.

Objectively incorrect. i could see why you would think that though. some people just cannot understand.

1 good 2 great 3 shit

Was it a bad performance?

Nora is a meme character.

>DUDE EMMMY BAIT LMAO

Asinine!

>DUDE MEMES LMAO
Keep up those non arguments pleb.

Caveman is similar to Nora mate. She loses her entire "tribe" due to an unexplainable event and has to move on, gives birth (Lily) and does everything she can to protect the baby, even risking her own life in the process the scene where Nora almost gets trampled to death is a obvious parallel.

Nora is the most coherent character in the series. She's also a cutie

Why did my Jillfu have to get BLACKED?

she's a young white american woman. they've all done it eventually. you have to learn to accept it.

What was the point of that 19. century segment? Was it an attempt to be (((deep)))?

Is "the leftovers" one of the dumbest titles of all time?

I got to the end of the first episode when the son dives into the pool and screams underwater as overdramatic music plays and then I shouted "top kek" out loud and vowed never to watch this show ever again.

My stats?
>6'2"
>180lbs
>IQ 145
>7.5" length 7" girth
>7/10 GF

I thought she was rejected by the negro because he likes his boipuss fiddled by holy men (first Virgil, now Matt)?

They are waiting for Jesus to return, People are waiting for something huge to happen on October 14th. Probably will have more meaning once we get deeper into the season.

so it's every lindelof show ever then?

no, it fits, because the show is pretty dumb too, including the audience

see these types of idiots are the ones praising this pile of shit, and they can't even understand it

>tfw Jill isn't the focal point of the show anymore

>Is that why we can fool around but can't fuck
She didn't get BLACKED

Why isn't there any webms of that episode where she goes to the departure insurance convention?

She does a sexy dance and its amazing. She has MEW tier thighs.

yes. every episode has a 'mysterious happening' that cons people into watching it every week, hoping that some of it will be relevent, but it won't and never did in the first place.

kek look at this pleb

shouldn't you making my burger dumb dumb?

That was a real meme scene. You could tell they were visualizing the tumblr gifs and reddit upvotes it would as they were filming it.

I can picture the smug satisfaction of the director as they say "Nora on a trampoline with the Wu-Tan Clan???? Reddit is gonna freaking love this". And I'm sure reddit did love it, but me? I was trembling with rage.

You insulting the Wu-Tang Clan you little bitch?

So why are you still watching it?

>Probably will have more meaning later down the line...
Hate to break it to you but that's not how Lindelof operates.

because there's nothing on sunday to watch and i need to be up to date so i can shitpost about it

What makes a series reddit?

It was no accident that such a "reddit trendy" artist was used in that scene.

Season 2's intro made perfect sense after the season so why wouldn't this?

Don't say Lindelof either.

It all makes sense now

>Season 2's intro made perfect sense
You don't need to lie on an anonymous image board. It was pretend "deep" filler and we all know it. Especially that fucking KIKE.

She already race mixed in her mind. She's lost forever.

It isn't deep to anyone with a remotely functioning brain. Since you obviously browse Sup Forums you clearly don't have one.

Any meaning you see in that nonsense is being projected onto it by YOU and was most definitely not intended by the writers. Lindelof has perfected the art of creating empty Rorschach tests with an atmosphere of KINO.

holy shit damon, stop posting

The fuck is wrong with S2?

Kevin's multiple resurrections are true kino.

Get fucked.

Not an argument reddit.

Both seasons were good.
I do not like either of the episodes released from S3.

All the things that happened to her (cavewoman) were unexplainable and godly (or beyond godlike even) but in fact were, real understandable phenomena.

in this allegory, nora is like a cave woman. or anyone in the show.

Yea season 2 was good when it had to do with characters from season 1. But all the new characters and evil meg sucked fat cock

>Let's contrive some bullshit self contained "emotional" situation so the actors can cry a lot and everybody gets emmy nominations.

Yes, yes Lindelof, very good. However... How am I supposed to care about Nora's tattoo when I can't stop thinking about her sitting on my face and unleashing major BRAAAAAAAPS in my mouth?

S2 narrative & directing is also unrivaled in television, I do not think there has been such an attempt that was stretched over season.

I didn't like first two eps of S3, but I binged S1 and S2, so maybe when I can watch it all in one go, my opinion will change.

I think the first 2 eps of S3 are good. I cant wait for the Matt episode though.

I'm surprised they used the Mary leaving him thing already. I would have figured they would have saved it for his own episode to add to the suffering.

>WE DID IT REDDIT. WE GOT OUR ACCLAIMED BUT UNPOPULAR SHOW ANOTHER SEASON!!!
And then it's a major let down every time. If it got cancelled after s2 it would be remembered as kino and we could all imagine how great the hypothetical season 3 we were robbed of would have been. But based on s3 so far all it's going to do is cement Lindelof's status as a hack.

Season 3 is only two episodes in and has been great so far pleb.

It's been a meme. Both episodes left me shaking my head and saying "Not quite kino".

I do not think any of the work in S3 is "hackwork", just mediocre.
E2 had funny type of humor going on, with the old fag falling down from the Gary Busey Tower and Nora finding Kevin huffing the bag.

maybe reserve judgement until the season has actually ended.

>Both episodes left me shaking my head and saying "Not quite kino".

How do you post these words and not already have a noose around your neck ready to go?