What happened to America? No seriously

What happened to America? No seriously.

You guys were the epitome of badassery and gave no fucks on who you pissed off.

Now you are the cuckest country in the world and because you used to be the ones we looked to.

It's thanks to you guys Europe is turning into a shithole. Your leader was the biggest cheerleader for the cucks for almost 8 years.

Your country was the first to practice the left religiously. You have the most cuckest generation ever (Germany and Sweden are just the same in that regard) your educations is beyond saving. Who the hell goes over $50,000 in debt getting degrees in gender studies or Black history. Only in America.

Your motto "the land of the free and opportunity" has turned so cucked that Black lives matter rule over the whites.

The white people are the worst. (I'm white) and in america white fight among themselves you guys have more cucked whites than Alphas.

And don't get me start with the feminism movement.

"Racist" "Misogynist" "Biggot" is all I hear now in the world and guess what it started in America.

You guys need to come back to British arms you cucked little babies. Break from us once more and become men again.

We let you fly off too soon.

Hillary Clinton will finish your country once and for all. She has the worst history and doesn't even pass a back ground check.

She will be your president while you cucks shun Donald Trump.

It seems he's your last chance.

You know what...I don't care about America.

I am just glad us British people got out of the EU. At least we as a whole isn't beyond saving unlike The United States.

As a matter of fact this is great news.

Let Hillary Cuck your nation.

It's time "our shitty little island" becomes the dominant power once more and perhaps...maybe just maybe we can invade the US and take our land back.

Stop speaking our language. You're an embarrassment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they noticed what the government was doing in their name
small government for the ppl and big government for business

don't believe everything you see on the tv. if owned by the jews, they will only spread degeneracy

pic related; what news looks like when it isn't jew-owned

>I am just glad us British people got out of the EU.
also this never happened. and it will never happen. the whole "we need time to make trade deals is a like". you have 2 years once you enact article 50

they're stalling until anti-EU sentiment dies down

>what's a safe space
>as they sit in the safety of a military base deep in friendly territory while remotely controlling drones and blowing up schools and hospitals

Big talk for New Pakistan

Who else would kill foreigners for their precious resources?

>Americans for limited government
>Military Industrial complex

Choose one.

Not true for the infantry and any poor bastard attached to them

>most cucked country
>on the verge of electing the god Emperor

Faux does not expose the Money Printing Scam that is Central Banking. Though they are easier to watch than Cuckold News Network and PMS NBC, they are not the savior "we the people" need.

Don't trust Faux anymore than you would trust a Zionist.

In a similar vein, Trump is the best choice that is likely to win but don't go back to sleep once he gets the victory. He is a major player in the cheap labor scheme and to this day uses the same tricks as the Jew World Controllers to enrich himself at the expense of the working man.

I am still voting for him because he is far better than Hillary. However, I believe that without major public support after his victory, he will revert to the same Elite Class man he has always been.

Yeah they only have the wealth and technology of the most powerful nation on Earth protecting them.

Your picture represents it completely. While real men are either making money, or fighting in a war zone, cuck liberals are crying about equality and fairness. They should honestly be drafted as the landing force for an upcoming war.

a civil war is long overdue

it was only a matter of time, demographically speaking, until the spics and niggers got enough footing for leftists to instill the SJW / victim complex you see today

sorry we couldn't be badass for a bit longer, dad

check back with us after the war we may be less cucked

They also have bullshit ROE. Patrols go out with the intention of getting ambushed.

Barack Obama?

>everyone in the infantry is a drone pilot
Literally how does that make even the smallest bit of sense to you?

By far the dumbest shit I've seen on this site yet.

>Now you are the cuckest country in the world

Big talk for an islander who let a bunch of dumb pensioners damage youths' futures.

I agree.

Cuckrope (Europoors) are just fucking Jealous our voices actually matter enough to our government to stop the things we don't like, and get the things we do.

>no mass muslim immigration
>Donald Trump

You can't have those birds in the air 24/7 leaf, when you call that air/drone strike in you got to wait for it to get there.

Also the Marines can argue about having the best gear and equipment available.

This, media is bullshit

>caring about dead muslims
Liberal detected

>What happened to America? No seriously.
K-selected agents were sacrificed to European Jewry in two world wars. It's the same thing that happened to Germany, to the UK, etc.

A disproportionate number of good men died for Jew schemes in two wars rather than reproduce, leaving only shitty r-selected rabbits to fuck women and leave them. This created too many liberals, and at the same time created hostility towards ``men'' that weren't supporting women (gee, after you kill off all the honest, hardworking men who love family god and country, big surprise).

I doubt this was a conscious effort but it is why the west is in decline. You'll notice this won't happen to ISIS. They kill off the cuck males and post videos of it.

The only way to retake the west is to start killing fucking cuck males.

Agreed

>What happened to America? No seriously.
the media and bad parenting made an entire generation a bunch of limp-wristed faggots

>a fucking trio of legs
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

That and a Jew named Emanuel Celler opened your border to Mexico.

This looks like a man.

That's why we're about to elect Trump, to end this cuckery.

>Now you are the cuckest country in the world
Forgetting Sweden and Germany for a minute - have you even looked at our fucking country?

Marxist infiltration of the media

This has been happening for decades. It's only been exposed due to the internet.

Deployment pay fucking kills mane. Why you hating? Combat pay. Airborne pay. Language pay. GI Bill. Not being a complete fucking faggot. Knowing how to be a useful and productive millenia male who doesn't watch Tyrone make fun of white people then walk up as the token white nu-male. Weapons knowledge.

Look up who is Yuri Bezmenov is. He'll explain everything.

>Inb4 jewish tricks

>Your country was the first to practice the left religiously
And yet orthodox marxism and cultural marxism was born in Europe. Pls fuck off or lurk moar, you're an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

There is no hope. This country will never be what it once was without full-on rebellion. I only hope that when whites win the coming race war, we'll know to eradicate every single last one of them.

Also your country won't leave the EU. The powers that be would never let that happen. You're retarded if you think you ever had any say in the matter.

>"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
Looks like it's time to water the tree of liberty once again.

This time, with the blood of liberal millennials. Draft for all millennial nu-males, feminists, gays/lesbos/trannies, blacks, latinos, and all manner of shit people that haven't earned their rights yet.

No they can't.

Barney happened

>What happened to America?
The new generation are being raised as a bunch of sensitive special snowflake faggots, plus eight years of a liberal president who's only raised racial tensions.

Also being politically correct is more important than providing facts.

If Hillary's elected we're finished. She's essentially Obama 2.0.

>hand me down rifles, vehicles
>our shit is constantly breaking down
>gear also constantly breaking
>budget is smaller, no where near the Army's

When I was in Kuwait we literally couldnt commit to a mission in Kraq because all our AAVs broke down doing exercises for said op and driving to get refueled and the ship we got off of didn't want to spend the money to resupply us with the parts we needed for repairs.

The mission went to another unit and we got stuck pulling border security

Yep, sucks to be a Marine. I got to clean the manufacturing oil off of a brand new m4 when I was in the army.

inchalla like they say in marseille

We figure it out though