Why were they treated so badly?

Why were they treated so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqoAa6EJ9g0
youtube.com/watch?v=LjYKSyui1jI
youtube.com/watch?v=szURfm_aFBw
marca.com/2015/06/01/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1433158570.html)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Raul
>washed up for years but demanded to be a starter, toxic presence in the locker room, press mole
Casillas
>washed up for years but demanded to be a starter, toxic presence in the locker room, press mole

They only played because they were Spanish, they didn't have the level to be there

For being utter shit

typical post fagnaldo halal scum

Cause they didnt insult barça or catalonia

They were scummy and demanding.
They tried to bully the club and blackmail their way to easy retirement but got rekt.

56%

this club should be renamed "Raul Madrid"

Real also treated:
>Guti like shit
>Morientes like shit
>Gravesen like shit

real madrid fans don't respect their legends
the boo them and insult them all the time

Aging and not being marketable enough

Funny coming from moors/arabs/shitskins

your 56% counts moors/arabs/shitskins as 100% white my friend :^(

Have you received your gibs hard working Catalonian taxes provide?

>Gravesen scything down Rapeinho at training

Based.

and once they left the team started winning shit again

>deflecting
Ayy you've learned well from your jewish overlords

>Rapeinho
Is he going to jail lads?

so the spanish Joe Hart and Harry Kane

both won CL 3 times

>deflecting
You're a country of shitskins, arab rape babies. But keep pretending like we or the UK are mostly dark ugly people like you
The catalonia thing is just more truth, you're a very poor country and your educated youth (not you) is flooding other countries desperately looking for a better life. Can;t blame catalans from wanting out of that shithole

The Amerifat in this thread is cringe

They confronted Mou because he was destroying the club values. Literally only because of this.
wrong

american rangeban when?

>club values
madrid doesn't have any club values except winning, and casillas was being a fucking faggot. good on mou benching that idiot for adan.

They put the nation over the club and halal didnt like it

>still deflecting
Your country counts arabs,turks, moors, berbers, jews and so on as white but you still rack up to 56% only. A third of the 56% are dying boomers so the chances of you being a nigger get higher by the minute.
>But keep pretending like we or the UK are mostly dark ugly people
I didn't mention the uk cuz. They are mostly white ( 99% white by your standards actually).
If all this truth didn't triggered you why else would you be rambling and going on tangents on topics noone even mentioned??

I mean i guess casillas did but raul wasn't even on the NT anymore

>triggered
Facts are you are a shitskin country and we are not. I can't stand your slimy club and you're the retards who started with the 56 shit so please.
Filthy shitskins

>americans
you're a fucking idiot and you don't know what you are talking about. Madrid was known in Spain before Mourinho as a "club señor", and mou didn't bench casillas for adan, casillas got injured and mou used that to force him out of the club.
Reminder that we would have a league more if Casillas would have played instead of Diego Lolpez

CHI

casillas was poo poo. 1 zamora trophy compared to valdes' 5 and was in la liga for less years than him.
>poosillas

>Zamora trophies
>meaning anything
Zamoras are determined by the number of goals you concede, so the defenders are more important than the keepers.
Stop trying to understand football, creatura, your mind just isn't made for it and you can't apply statistics to it as much as in american sports.

>Facts are you are a shitskin country and we are not
How can that be if going by your standards we are like 98% white and you're only 56%?
> I can't stand your slimy club
uh?
>Filthy shitskins
So yeah you got so triggered/buttravaged that you sperged out and rambled about stuff that wasn't even relevant at all lmao

Casillas was always shit. Overrated by Marca and other related madrilean press.

Raul - old but wanted to be treated as a 27-year old star in the prime of his career.

Casillas - A FUCKING TRAITOR!

Four of those look like the average spaniard and the rest are nigs
lmao please, spic

the average spaniard is the whitest an american gets then. So a country that by your own words is a shitskin country is much whiter than your own.
>the rest are nigs
Niggers in the US?? color me surprised

Casillas' saves won la novena and the World Cup. Maybe you're too young to know.
>Casillas - A FUCKING TRAITOR!
[citation needed]

>be American
>Wake up
>Cardboard roof is gone due to slight breeze
>Walk outside to get in Hummer
>Man crashes into it with scooter
>"SUPPORT THE TROOPS"
>He turns and scoots away at full speed
>About to get in car
>Neighbor waddling around yelling
>"I HEARD SUMMA YALL SKIPPED CHURCH LAST SUNDAY"
>He continues yelling and squealing
>He pulls out a AR15 submachine gun and loads an assault clip
>Begins firing
>Speed away in Hummer using its off-road capabilities to navigate the potholes
>Leave work after 13 hour shift making planes for Israel
>After work attend Pig Calling festival at the local Beats Audio™ Fine Arts Theater
>Drive home, stop for gas twice, tip the gas pump 20%
>Come home at midnight after a bite of arsenic-laden hormone chicken from KFC
>Bolice are swarming the area
>Go to house, police want to enter and search
>Tell them they need a warrant to enter house
>Suddenly SWAT Tank division comes and flattens my house
>"Not a house anymore search it boys!"
>Suddenly one of the SWAT officers shoots me
>Hear him yelling "DAYYYM NIGGA DAT FUNNY, HEEM SLEEPY"
>Call 1-800-OUCH to order an ambulance to come
>Wait 4 hours for ambulance to get here
>Call wife
>Can hear her fucking a nice big negro buck in the ghetto again, the claps of his big dick and glutes seismically slamming into her pussy
>Get turned on like always
>"H...hey honey I bet you found a nice big one, hope you're having fun, I wish I was there to watch... I'm going to heaven now like Joel Osteen promised, bye!"
>Ambulance arrives
>Medics ask for payment method
>Try to give them my McDonalds medical debit
>They tell me they only accept Burger King and Starbucks credit
>Die

>won la novena and the World Cup
Only a brainlet who buys everything lama tells him would say this. If you actually watched the matches you'd know how full of shit you are

Aquí tienes, jovencito. Por cierto, sabes que tienes que ser mayor de edad para estar en Sup Forums, ¿verdad?
youtube.com/watch?v=XqoAa6EJ9g0
youtube.com/watch?v=LjYKSyui1jI

>Aquí tienes, jovencito. Por cierto, sabes que tienes que ser mayor de edad para estar en Sup Forums, ¿verdad?
Cringiest thing i've read in a long time. Good thing you decided to post it in spanish or i would have to switch my proxy on by mere embarassment alone.
I already knew you were going to post the robben choke who has entirely down to look.
Brek down his stellar performance against switzerland for us pls

>[citation needed]

youtube.com/watch?v=szURfm_aFBw

I agree with you that Casillas turned to shit after Mou benched him and destroyed his form and his career, I'm talking about the things that happened before that and that made him one of the best keepers in history (I guess you don't remember because you were too young)
>Alfredo Duro
I'm not opening that, lad, I don't watch the football's Sálvame.

Told the starting line-up in El Clasico to his girlfriend before it was released to public.
And his girlfriend is or was a sports reporter.
That’s why Mourinho fucking hates the guy.

>Told the starting line-up in El Clasico to his girlfriend before it was released to public.
there is no proof of that. Also Mou thought it was granero (marca.com/2015/06/01/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1433158570.html)

>Casillas turned to shit after Mou benched him and destroyed his form and his career
When mourinho benched him he had been and unreliable POS and a burden to both the NT and his team
>I'm talking about the things that happened before that and that made him one of the best keepers in history
All bullshit fabricated by the press. He always had atrocious feet and awkard aerial play. Subpar positioning and null conditioning.
He was a flashy keeper for a while i'll give you that much.
>I guess you don't remember because you were too young)
Do you really think this is some killer argument? you've repeated it three times already and it hasn't worked

>won cl 3 times

carried by international stars

He wasn't even that good of a GK. Highly rated, but the only extraordinary thing about him were his reflexes at certain times. A terrorist on set pieces, terrible footwork and prone to fuck-ups.

Ganero leaking the line-up to Casillas’s girlfriend? Because she published it as I’ve understood.

And also one of the most annoying keepers to his defenders.
Everything was someone elses fault always

OK, I guess we disagree then. To me he was hands down the best gk in Madrid's history and one of the best of football's history, and many people agree with me.
He actually won things for Real too, unlike Mou the fraud.

>she published it
she didn't. I'm not even sure it was published by the same people she was working for.

Casillas had networking all over the press ( starting with his dumb bimbo girlfriend ) and Florentino has plenty of doublecrossed higher ups in spanish press.

>muh conspiracy

Yeah such a retarded conspiracy the best friends of casillas were putting extra hours trying to get him playing again despite of him being shit.
Recognize these two?
Oh but i guess you're too young to remember

If you think journalists have influence over the manager of Real Madrid then you're a fucking idiot.

You're a fucking retard... They DIDN't have influence and that's why Casillas was benched and ultimately sent off as damaged goods.
The media campaign only worked on absolute morons like you who think he is a good goalie

literally brainwashed by Mou, who was the worst manager Real has had in the last four decades

We already stablished you're a mark who believes everything as tells him, you don't need to prove it any further

>he didn't win shit but he was good! he gave us a bad boys look!
>I believe anything he says even though I don't have any evidence of it!
kek, literally brainwashed

You're projecting bud. sad.

>Casillas
>not being a reflex baby

you are brainwashed by mourinho and too young to remember

reflexes are all that matter in a keeper. before Pep came along no-one cared about footwork and Casillas was considered top 2 or 3 in the world

>reflexes are all that matter
>a goalkeeper can position himself like a retard but be okay because muh reflexes

Bravery also helps, and other mental strengths.

Both were shit

>worst manager for real in last four decades
>literally set the record of most points with a team full of spanish backstabbers and garbage """""""""" fans """"""""""
>still yet to be beaten

this is not impressive at all desu

ThisThey were legends, but in their last years they were well past their prime and became a handicap for the team. Everybody ages, they didn't know when to quit.

Everybody in this thread can kill himself.

Never because this site would go under in 5 minutes trying to target ads to you poorfag gypos.

You have never been to Spain.

Kek

they weren't, they were worshipped and cuddled until they worked themselves into a shoot. casillas costed real at least half a dozen trophies with his fatal errors. not to mention he was a douchebag to mourinho and non-spanish teammates. raul just got slow and lost the killer instinct. there's no point in dwelling on the past, nostalgia doesn't win you trophies.

WHY THE ABSOLUTE FUCK EVERYBODY FUCKING HATES CASILLAS IN THIS BOARD AND SAYS HE IS TOO ARROGANT!?

Casillas because Mourinho is a fucking asshole

t. the actually 20% nigger

Because they are virgins with 0 idea and need to make shit memes

Because Florentino and Mourinho, Casillas was the best keeper in the history