How do burgers feel about their success in their independence war being mostly possible because of those they consider...

how do burgers feel about their success in their independence war being mostly possible because of those they consider cowards ? lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichy_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evacuation_Day_(Massachusetts)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That menu was just as mean-sprited as the french.

we may not have done much but we did liberate france twice. I don't see why most foreigners I've met acknowledge this BUT the French don't
also that last item was pretty over the top

I guess they are glad some coward stabbed the brits in the back when they were dealing with the rebels

This picture makes me cringe every time I see it

>BUT the French don't
how so ? de Gaulle =! the country

That text starts like banter, turn into autism and end with butthurt.

Do not argue with this kind of brainless Americans.
All they want is prove their narratives, they're not interested in reasonable discussions

So it's a poached egg with toasted bread and some butter for 28 usd.

lmao

the pretentious and condescending attitude is in most cases true sadly

>France bankrupts itself helping America achieve independence
>has its own republican revolution
>ask for America's help to fight against British monarchical tyranny
>they refuse

Perfidious Columbia

>we did liberate france twice

>how do burgers feel about their success in their independence war being mostly possible because of those they consider cowards
We would've won regardless
It'd just have been a lot deadlier if you fucks didn't help

The french cowards thing is a meme.

>TWICE

t. French on proxy

why do Frenches get so triggered.

Nigger france historically has a great military record. Only brainlets think france is shit at fighting. Nobody was ready for the blitzkrieg

>Nigger france historically has a great military record. Only brainlets think france is shit at fighting. Nobody was ready for the blitzkrieg
Ancient wars don't matter.
When you get conquered in less than a month in the most important war ever.

will personally hang any runt that claims the colonists would have won without France's help

Would you consider poland, the czechs, austria, belgium, the netherlands and luxembourg cowards as well?

Nothing, you were just someone we used. It's not like France gave a shit about us, it was just about fucking over England.

We were already winning until 1781, when they began to help.

Redcoats couldn't handle the colonial warrior.

Yes, except for Poland.
Poland never stood a chance and was facing a two front war from countries significantly stronger than her with a corrupt military hierarchy.

However, France was on par with the Nazis militarily, yet once they took Paris they basically gave up.

They certainly accelerated it but New England for example, was all but lost even before the French had any support.

>Burger arguing how irrelevant France help were for their war agains Englans
>Burger arguing any military record past wwii is irrelevant because they said so
kek, luv your stupid posts tbqh

>before the French had any support
I don't think I'll ever not be shocked at the depths of American ignorance about their own damn history.

France was already incredibly unstable before germany invaded. A third of the country was basically antifa, another third hated the aristocrats, and the other couldn't keep things together. Nobody wanted to fight for France.

>British meal is BENEDICT

I think he meant before the french supported us. And yes the british had no chance of suppressing the rebellion. You of all people should understand brits and their ability to endure bloody revolutions.

are you being serious?
I've never heard anything about that

how was this wrong?

>And yes the british had no chance of suppressing the rebellion.
Were it not for the main war we were actually concerned about (not the revolutionary war), the rebellion could probably have squashed pretty easily.

As it was, there was neither the capacity, nor the will. We didn't care at the time.

why do you call a colonial revolt, revolution ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichy_France

You would have remained the world superpower if you hadn't taxed the shit out of us you doofus

Yeah France was worse off after ww1 than Germany to be honest. It completely fucked with their heads on military doctrine and most of their industry was in the north east where Germany occupied. And not being able to take out tons of loans like Germany who didn't give a fuck about paying them back.
And guess who stopped Germany from being hamstrung but pissed at Versailles, America. Woodrow Wilson basically cucked the entire world by being so idealistic and left Germany intact.

>Were it not for the main war we were actually concerned about (not the revolutionary war), the rebellion could probably have squashed pretty easily.
Keep telling yourself that Nigel
You act like the British barely cared about the rebellion, despite the fact that the largest Naval landing in British history before D-Day was the landing at NYC.

Yet we were still winning even after that.

Surely you're joking

holy shit dont they teach you anything about the situation in Europe before the war other than HITLER WUZ BAD SO WE HAD TO KICK HIS ASS!!!?

USA only teaches about the rise of Fascism and Communism

Other stuff is irrelevant. To the USA

usa never liberated France in ww1, they gave a tiny support and their troops were under french control, majority of them weren't even militaries.

>their troops were under french control

France was on the brink of a communist revolution. The aristocrats thought the best idea to stop the gommunists was to ban their freedom to speak and then shit hit the fan. Massive worker strikes and civil unrest brought the country to it's knees. Then the germans attacked

>At the beginning, during the Spring of 1918, the four battle-ready U.S. divisions were deployed under French and British command to gain combat experience by defending relatively quiet sectors of their lines
we call them redneck cowboys

>Surely you're joking
Are you?

Thanks for agreeing

How can they teach you the rise of Fascism and Communism without talking about Europe as a whole?

Vichy France was after the French surrender you absolute retard

>. After the first offensive action and American-led AEF victory on 28 May 1918 at the Battle of Cantigny,[5] by the U.S. 1st Division, and a similar local action by the 2nd Division at Belleau Wood beginning 6 June, both while assigned under French Corps command

Basically all we are taught is that hitler is bad and he did bad things. Also he killed a bunch of gommunists. They don't mention a thing about the political climate in france or the UK

I only remember learning of:
Russia (commies)
German (commies & fascies)
Spain (fascies)
Italy (fascies)

It's very brief because US history books don't focus to much on the causes of WW2, outside of the treaty of Versailles.

France was never conquered in ww1, it was a stalemate

If you can't see how the surrender and Vichy governments relate to each other, I pity your parents.

>doesn't know his onw military roleplay
>try to mock someone who actually does
meh

General Patton was eventually the overall commander of US troops in WW1
He led the tank divisions to glorious victory against the krauts.

At least that's what history teacher taught me :^)

>Patton was eventually the overall commander of US troops in WW1

STOP MAKING US LOOK DUMB

I thought he was because i saw a documentary that said he was

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evacuation_Day_(Massachusetts)
There were letters from commanders saying "New England is lost" or "No hopes of regaining" and this was 2 years before France signed a treaty with us.

you said it was what your teacher taught you, now it's a documentary ? meh

It seems you caught me in a moment of stupidity

>Cringe

This is the word I've been looking for to describe this. Any time you call this image stupid you get some retarded "You mad?" response.

It's not angering at all, it comes off as super try hard edginess you'd expect from a young teen but almost certainly written by a grown ass adult.

I hate all of the kids on int

just a convenient ally as shown by the support for the french republic

american is out for itself