Was it rape?

Was it rape?

If it's a woman going down on her; no. Sexual assault, sure! Lesbian rape is rare as in film.

It's from Lady Vengeance, the prisoner is being forced to perform oral sex, thus it is rape.

I've never understood people who get oral from a person they are sexually assaulting. Like whats stopping them from biting off your dick or clit as hard as they can?

Ummm what...what movie?

you can do that and get killed

Probabaly scared of repercussions.

OK. Thanks, user.

And then you have your dick or clit ripped off completely for the rest of your life.

Lady Vengeance, and the shot is like, 2 seconds long, it's just to establish why one prisoner wants another killed.

Sadly not in some countries. Laws are pretty clear. Penis penetrating the mouth, vagina or anus? That's rape. Anything else is sexual assault or sexual assault with an object (if a woman pegs you for example against your will). There is also being forced to penetrate.

I assumed OP was referring to the moral definition of rape, rather than the specific legal definition.

I think you underestimate how hard it would be to bite off a dick

this

the second he felt the pressure he would try to pull out and hit you in the head

his dick may hurt for awhile but now you are getting your ass beat daily

Now the balls those you could really fuck up

yes
T. Got raped by my ex at a sleepover

how hard would it be form them to pull the dick out though? you're clamping onto their dick with your teeth.

What is a full strength adrenaline fueled punch to the frontal lobe?

Pretty sure one cannot clench their jaw muscles when one is unconscious.

just raise your arms up so they can't hit your head directly

That German cannibal had trouble eating a cooked penis. Imagine how hard it would be to bite off a raw dick.

Easier said than done m8

It's been known to happen men getting their front teeth knocked out.

what's goin' on here

The victim wanting to get out of it alive I assume.

can you tell me more?