The only Кинo capefilm is The Guardians

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0959.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
youtube.com/watch?v=RLt65JxNsWI
youtube.com/watch?v=pconHWXO3Ss
chinafilminsider.com/china-russia-team-take-avengers-communist-superheroes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's literally the only russian superhero movie popular.
>Also no (you)s implying that this movie isn't the best just for the character's names and back stories themselves
>LandMan
>WaterWoman
>WindMan
>WildMan

I actually enjoyed the rooskies take on superhero films. Went a little too fast with generic plot but it wasn't bad

Guys this movie is practically begging you to make memes out of it

Since when was the kino meme plebbit tier you guys use it like 50 times a day?

someone's mad :)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0959.jpg/

lol no

How many Russians had to go without shoes to eat so this could get financed?

Is not of worry comrade
we are sponsored by Adidas now, we have all shoes we need.
youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

he's upset that someone made fun of his reddit taste, see

Be honest, how bad is it? Is it really bad or really really bad?

you guys don't know true slavkino™

youtube.com/watch?v=RLt65JxNsWI

Any Slav kino about MOTHERFUCKING COSSACKS killing DIRTY TURKS?

can be winged hussars also I don't mind

It's like a russian normie was told they could make a superhero movie and then made one. It's a pretty basic bitch movie with not much story or dialogue, but the character's aren't that bad and it's rare for the rooskys to do stuff like this so I guess it's alright, kind of genre defining for russian movies.

Hmmm I might check it out. Can't be any worse than Watchmen, amirite?

Taras Bulba

Meh it's like the modern superhero movies but in the simplest form possible for russians so just to see what they put in it's worth a watch. Their superpowers are kind of neat. They got a guy that is literally the teleports behind you meme, a man that turns into a manbear, a man that controls rock, and a woman that goes invisible. If not that watch for qt russian babes and memes

Nice recommendation my friend. Going to watch that shit then read the book afterwards.

Sounds fun.

I'm in.

/tv really would love book by chance

>Depiction of Jews Edit
Felix Dreizin and David Guaspari in their The Russian Soul and the Jew: Essays in Literary Ethnocentrism discuss anti-semitism, pointing out Gogol's attachment to "anti-Jewish prejudices prevalent in Russian and Ukrainian culture".[5] In Léon Poliakov's The History of Antisemitism, the author states that "The 'Yankel' from Taras Bulba indeed became the archetypal Jew in Russian literature. Gogol painted him as supremely exploitative, cowardly, and repulsive, albeit capable of gratitude. But it seems perfectly natural in the story that he and his cohorts be drowned in the Dnieper by the Cossack lords. Above all, Yankel is ridiculous, and the image of the plucked chicken that Gogol used has made the rounds of great Russian authors."[6]

Also check "Ogniem i mieczem"

Kek this is actually in the movie.

the star wars program existed in real life you ignorant mong

It's a real thing, ameridumb. Did they still teach at school?

What's the story again? Something about factories destroying the environment? There's robots too?

Clearly, russians are MUCH better than americans at doing popcorn flicks

But then again, hollywood keeps setting the bar as low as possible

>Roosky scientist is sad he is not best scientist
>Steals research and kidnaps people to make them into superheroes
>He is stopped but before he can be taken down he detonates an explosive that somehow gives him super strength and the ability to control machines (or he made that with science subtitles and movie are shit with story)
>They assemble a team of the people he made into superheroes to stop him from taking over the world
basically it.

Fuck I'm retarded how did I forget this existed (and yeah the ameridumb meme applies here because I learned about it like once and our history classes are shit)

Her Fight scenes were great. Less jump cuts and Looked natural. That chick from avengers could learn a thing or two

>tried to download this movie from rarbg
>check the comments
>first comment is from a guy from Latvia
>he says that the movie sucks
>he has 300+ upvotes
>the rest of the comments are deleted
>they all have -1 or -2
>so I leave a comment saying how good the movie is
>check back in a hour
>my comment is deleted and has -2 rating

Made me think tbqh

That book might be a bit too early for me (I'm a book pleb) but I'll watch the film. Thanks for the recommendation buddy.

This was pretty neat tbqhwyf

More Alina posting bls

cyte

Alina a cute!

No werebear like roosky werebear

Is there really a чoвeкa мeчкa?

>Amerifats will never appreciate having bearman in movie

Дa, тoвapищ

Alina is cutest when riding чoвeкa мeчкa

Star Wars failed. It was never actually built

Russian women are best white women confirmed?

двaчyю

>director is Armenian
>Armenian hero is the only competent one and defeats the bad guy

It's Bondarchuk syndrome all over again.

subjective but yes they can be. It bugs me sometimes that they don't smile a whole lot.

It was quite good

Sup Reddit

You are mistaken.

It was kind of cringey because everything went really fast and not many characters were fleshed out but it was still pretty good. Wildman was the best superhero to ever be on the big screen.

>he deleted it and reposted it again minutes later

que

What do you guys think about russian film making?

Go back to shilling for Trump ruskie

Pile of shit made zero money and it was seen by less people than this review by Russian version of NostalgiaCritic
youtube.com/watch?v=pconHWXO3Ss

it wasn't, go to bed Sarik

>russian film making
No such thing

go back to hell, Shillary

>LandMan
>WaterWoman
>WindMan
>WildMan

NO FIRE WOMAN!!!! JUST FUCKING WITH MY AUTISM AREN'T YOU? FUCKING COMMIES!!!

China wants to make a sequel regardless and it will features some Chinese hero too and it will be called "Guardians of Communism".

chinafilminsider.com/china-russia-team-take-avengers-communist-superheroes/

>China wants to make a seque
chinks are dumb as fuck, more news at 11

Movie was cool as hell though. Maybe not kino but it deserves some praise. The superheroes were pretty cool, villain had a clear direction and fucking werebear with machine gun. I may not be a dirty commie but I'm excited if they are making one.

comrade they just made russian avengers and although it cost many a russians a show they desperately needed to eat it was very entertaining
yes wildman is very unlike the others but he is machine gun were bear it is worth it

I'd watch it, looks like the same capeshit being made here with slightly worse CGI but probably more interesting.

Comrade this movie has much to offer. Hot white russian woman, werebear with machine gun, man who is the teleports behind you meme, man who controls rock, woman who can turn into water and become invisible, and communism.

Fuck it I'll give it a watch this weekend.

The idea of the movie is nice, it's the execution that is poor. The whole "secret Soviet experiment" dynamic is cool, but if they had made it more like an action movie and less like capeshit, then it would've been much better. Apparently the director was some guy with the reputation of making crappy movies, modern Russia has very few good directors if any at all.

If I'm being honest and stop shilling it's actually a lot of missed potential. It gets it right with the characters and plot but it goes to dogshit with the characters. It takes them 5 seconds to convince every guardian to come back. Kahn at least should've had a problem because I'm pretty sure he became a monk and doesn't like violence or something. Has a lot of potential and I think china might have a shot at fixing it in this "sequel". It's worth it just for seeing Roosky superheroes though to be honest.

>team is composed of man who can control the earth, pretty common superpower, man who can transform into bear, woman who can turn into water, and a guy who can go fast that has two sickles. This is pretty russian.

yeah...

It costs you literally nothing to watch it so if you want just go pirate it and see if you like it and if you do maybe buy the next one? I want to see continued adventures of guardians of red

>only

Honestly desu that looks like trash
Is it good?

may be a first half
youtube.com/watch?v=QSzslloCNMY

Seriously though, what do you guys think about russian film making? What russian movies have you watched? Is it a viable media?