Any shoes similar to Mythbusters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XM-HJT8_esM
youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Converse All Stars

steel toed boots

>jewish millionaire lectures white people about their privilage

Gee (((Adam Savich))) wanna tell us more about your hebrew privilege?

>Dude let's tear down all the institutions that ensure our society works lmao

New Balance?

why is tv so bad today

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK PURPLE PEOPLE

Friend, nice and new

I meant shows, you assholes! Stop making fun of me!

>society
>works
kek

>today

You mean institutions built by civilized men for a civilized society that allowed you to achieve your dream of getting paid to act out your childish "what if" games? Fuck off to Sharialand if you think you can live a more "utopiam" existence.

I'm sticking with New Balance.

Works a hell of a lot better than the marxist hellhole these fuckers want to drag us into, trust me.

What a retard

>Sharialand
>not racist, classist, & bigoted
uhh might wanna rethink that sick own, champ

yeah so are streets, bridges and water bottles.

Better get rid of them i guess?

>universities are a ancient/european construct

non-whites and muslims out of universities when?

>gender is a spectrum

lol what?

Congrats on your fortunate situation.

masculine-----------------------------------------feminine

Some people are at different points along that line. Not that difficult to understand.

The gender "spectrum" is two sheer cliffs separated by a massive gulf in which a tiny fraction of a fraction of people live.

Even among transgender people, most want to adhere to a binary. MtF want to be women. FtM want to be men. So it's a fraction of a fraction of a FRACTION that actually want to identify as some weird made-up third choice.

> Some people
You mean mentally disabled?

Uuuuuuuuum no sweetie, that's just their culture :)

I can see why Jamie didn't like him.

True. and yet republitards turn it into a huge moral panic.

Business as usual at Twitter, then.

Lot of bigots on Sup Forums today.

Haha this is great we need more Sup Forums threads here

They turn everything into a moral panic.

>even among transgender people

There's no such thing.

A feminine man is still a man, masculine women are still women. You don't need a made up gender to be a tomboy, this "spectrum" is just newsspeak-tier nonsense

Crocs

>society doesn't work for (You)
>tear it all down
no.

Kill me, Pete

You have internet access, a device to post from and enough free time to post on this stupid board, you're already better off than 99% of the people that live under communism, stupid fucking child.

>"For this week's episode, we're going to find out if black people can swim or not. I've parked my bike in the middle of a pool in Detroit. Will it be stolen? Let's watch. "

To add on, women are oppressed but since gender is a "spectrum" and "optional" there should be no women at all and the feminist movement is a waste of time. Just don't be a woman. :^)

That statement is devoid of any actual meaning and is absolutely pointless. Its insinuating things based on completely retarded premises.

I gues the myth of Adam Savage being a smart guy has been BUSTED.

why is he jumping on this train?

what makes someone finally take the plunge and say "GENDR IS FLUID SHITLORD UNFOLLOW ME" on their twitter feed?

a particularly bad day?

always did like hyneman more

At what point in time did liberals give a new definition to gender?

Now I know why Jamie hates this fucking numale r*dditor

Kill me, Pete

No wonder Jamie isn't his friend.

>announcing that you're done arguing and are going to bed
>probably did that to make it seem like he won and earned well deserved rest

Why do people do shit like that? It just makes you look like a bigger dipshit.

why did they never do a Mythbusters episode about Auschwitz gas chambers?

Society doesn't work for a whole lot of people. I mostly just hate the concept of time and money, but I can only imagine a world where neither was needed to keep shit going. Wanting something that's never going to happen and actually demanding it are two different things. Don't take everything you read on Sup Forums seriously. It'll do wonders for you.

He just wanted to pontificate and not actually address people responding to him, the mark of an intellectual coward.

holy shit fuck that DIY faggot.

K I N O
I
N
O

youtube.com/watch?v=XM-HJT8_esM

>intellectual debate
>on twitter
You are a moron

Makes you look like a toddler. "I'M GOING TO TAKE MY NAPPY AND WHEN I WAKE UP ALL THE BAD PEOPLE BETTER BE GONE!"

These people think memes and twitter quips are serious discussion.

>I mostly just hate the concept of time and money

Go live in the woods then you silly weiner.

What did he mean by this?

Gay Eye for the Straight Guy

Well I don't use Twitter so I wouldn't know what would prevent having a discussion on it, nor do I fucking care.

Hey, former Trump supporter here. I also came to this board in 2005 when everything was perfect and mommy also made tendies. I used to think it was sjws who were just the bad ones but now I see Sup Forums is just as bad. They both have ideas and defend them with arguments and it doesn't matter what the ideas are. I believe that she will win.

>racist institutions

name ONE

I didn't say I hated walls and air conditioning. Although you reminded me that I also hate people.

the police

BLM

tweet him

What's racist about it?

Can't even say "into the trash" because I've known he's been a retard for years. The Walrus is the true /guy/ in Mythbusters.

I CANT BELIEVE I USED TO LIKE YOU

I don't use twitter either but even I know about the 140 character limit

It seems like the left ran out of actual injustices and decided to just make shit up.

Good, I'm sure everyone hates you just as much, you seem like an immature fucking child. Get a job and shoulder some responsibility.

what about all of those black police cheifs?

are police teaching people to be racist?

EY DEY BE SHOOTIN BROTHAS WHEN DEY DINDU NUFFIN APART FROM BEAT THEY ASS *sucks air through teeth*

Because he's rich, white, and straight, and the only way to absolve himself of these sins is to go after someone else.

>masculine-----------------------------------------feminine
>Social constructs

A man can run around in a dress being fruitier than a fruit salad, but guess what, he's still a man. Gender is not a spectrum

Hey just like planned parenthood, Savage woke AF

How did progressivism fuck these people's brains so hard? Not meming. They're like completely different people.

No, gender is a spectrum. You're thinking of sex (chromosomes) which are either XX or XY (or XXY in the rare case of kleinfelter's)

u ok bro?

And yet most of these so called institutions present themselves as liberal.

They're the same thing. Fucking kill yourself.

holy shit why is the shutter speed so fucking high in this? Also cringed

i stop following him a long time ago self hating white male.

>Liking him ever
This is the first time I saw his Twitter and I always found him to be an insufferable "such a nerd! xD" douche. I kinda liked Jamie because he just wanted to get on with the experiments without shoving a ton of nerd references in. Adam is a tacky cunt and a sanctimonious cunt on top of that.

It's just indoctrination, same shit that happens in cults.

Just reminding everyone pol is as bad as sjw so the board culture doesn't change even though Trump was elected and people are rejecting lefty cucks and progressive ideology

Kill me, Pete

fuck
I wonder who'll be next

Gender and sex have always been the same thing. Gender was a more polite way of saying sex. You're thinking of gender(sex) roles and stereotypes

And there are more variations of sex chromosome pairings

Kill me, Pete

I have a job and plenty of responsibilities. You act like I'm willing to dismantle society for the sake of being free of the things I hate about it. Frankly, I don't have the motivation to tear it all to the ground. After a long day of slaving away to just make ends meet, the most I can muster is typing stupid shit for stupid people to reply to.

thanks for the input

youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

It's so racist they force blacks to become police chiefs

Well that's fair enough then my man, sorry I started insulting you, I just assumed from your first couple of posts that you were one of these dumb faggots that are actively trying to chip away at the pillars of society.

Keep on keepin on, hope your situation improves.

It's hard to tell if you're being ironic or not

>right-wingers
>learning anything
Lol these are the same retards who believe Obama was born in Kenya. Nobody gobbles up propaganda like a conservative.

what a faggot