>All of their women rush to suck white cock
Japan is cucked

>white men can't get white women
>go for the socially awkward infantile both inside and out asian
says a lot

Hwito dicku!

japan is only waiting for a true alpha to make them great again

t. another anime masturbator

in japanese military parades, they fly both the japanese and american flag lol. we really did cuck the fuck out of them.

Japan is our friend, I can't wait for them to have the ability to completely rebuild their military.

Recent election says otherwise.

I'm pretty sure only chads can get Japanese qts

Can we pls just be friends

You know you protect Japan right? When China goes to war with Japan you are forced to go to war with China. Japan is cucking you

Hell
a blowjob from this nihon onna would be heaven

>white men can't get white women
most white men I know have white gf's/wives..

the cuckening is so complete most people aren't aware of it

>white girls aren't the most vapid, socially awkward infantile retards on the planet

Says a lot about your virginity.

>forced to go to war with china
can't wait

t. Bitter virgin with no Asian gf

Not to sound like a weeb faggot, but jap girls are actually thin, and much more feminine than most white girls

>China declaring war on an American client state
they'd never do it, it'd be economic suicide immediately and military conquest soon after

Kek, didn't see that one before. Saved

why is there a picture of my old singer and drummer on Sup Forums

Oh boy, anecdotal evidence

>most white men are with white women
>anecdotal

>Only chads can get qts*
fixed that for you

Abe is the most cucked.
enjoy 5000 yen to the dollar.

this

whenever you see a man with an asian FOB wife or a non-white foreign wife in general, they're usually huge beta losers.

t. son of a guy that married a woman who couldn't even speak english for the first few years of their marriage.

T.weaboo pedo

It's called real life. some white neckbeards can't get white women (or any woman) though.

>it's the white genocide poster again

All I want is a qt Jap woman that looks like this and my life is complete.

Japan is absolutely cucked. It's ridiculous how much they all just want to be Americans.

>tfw nip

>white genocide
more like other races having too many kids. there are 7 billion people now, ridiculous.

>delusional weeaboo fantasies

Westernized Asian girls like Asian-Americans go for white guys, absolutely. But girls in Asia (with the exception of the third world Asian countries like the Philippines and Thailand) are not throwing themselves at white foreigners. Sorry to burst your bubble.

God damn

Japan could invade America and win you cuck

No, that's just women. They're traitorous whores by nature

Hmm... what did he mean by this?

>T.w
Can't evem meme right. Might as well kill yourself kiddo.

Is there some kind of dating service for Spaniards & Jap women? I was in the Canary Islands and there were like 3 Spanish Men/Jap Female couples with kids. What the fuck is going on? Should I orange tan my skin and start speaking with an accent?

There are other Asian countries way more cucked than Japan. At least Japan is still ethnically homogeneous. The Philippines, for example, has around 30% of their total population possessing partial Hispanic/European ancestry, with another report claiming around 25% having Chinese/East Asian ancestry. At least 1/3 to over half of the population isn't even really Filipino anymore.

Women like it when you nuke them.

It shows you're manly and dominant.