GOP CONVENTION RECAP:
>DAY 3
>Trump’s Helicopter Entrance to the RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=SKq_8X9iQSQ
>VP Mike Pence Addresses the RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=3QHSPtonA3A
>Eric Trump Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi1C4pJJUtM
>FULL Ted Cruz Speech (BOOED OFF STAGE AT RNC)
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkv1MUE-DXU
>ENCORE: Watch Cruz get Booed again just for for the Lulz
youtube.com/watch?v=Zoi8GM9teJ0
>Laura Ingraham Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=S2lSOx2R5cU
>Marco Rubio Addresses RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=vjwFw0WfB-I
>Gingrich Addresses RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=6BV8vGzmsos
>Lynne Patton at the RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZrY0V11e4
>Pam Bondi Speaks at RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=KXYbiZNMnvA
>Florida Governor Rick Scott
youtube.com/watch?v=0zIC935v37c
>Scott Walker at the RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=dagCfUQfkE0
>Pastor Darrell Scott
youtube.com/watch?v=rnE7RCmrbs8
>Oil Tycoon Harold Hamm at the RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ14_cSNozQ
>Phil Ruffin
youtube.com/watch?v=l1tL0c021NE

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump & Pence in Cleveland, OH 7/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=oHUWfDAv5Kw

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/
globalpost.com/article/6783836/2016/07/20/some-black-lives-matter-activists-plan-not-vote-november
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/756195229565411328
youtube.com/watch?v=HC2Nk66uR74
adl.org/press-center/press-releases/anti-semitism-usa/adl-urges-donald-trump-to-reconsider-america-first.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Ivanka-Trump-Womens-Pepe-Leather-Sandals/8917381/product.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

awoo~ and all that jazz

boom

There's another thread active but it was started midway through the previous one so it may be a shill. Either way, recycle this one until we sort through what's going on.

>Idiots who don't understand 4d Chess doubting Manafort on FNC

I can't wait until we win this thing and people have to admit that Paul Manafort was right.

Reminder not to reply to shills: They get paid by the (you)

drudgereport.com/

Will there be a sticky for King Donald's speech tonight?

Why did Trump want Kasich to be "the most powerful VP in history"?

Make battleships great again!

nth for little Trump should go lead a Rayyynggerrrrrrr platoon, America as fuck and don't think for one second that that shit doesn't carry over into politics, no one fucks with certified hard motherfuckers

Ted Cruz not endorsing will likely cost Trump the election tbqh famalam

Clinton News Network is seizing the moment, folks. Rato gave them the most help, but the NATO business is simply media manipulation. There is no division and this is another nonstory. Trump and Pence are going to be fine.

So Trump might have a Reagan hologram?

Will Hillary have a Trayvon hologram?

>This meme again
The same reason sources close to his campaign said he likes to eat strawberry thongs with streaks

Better be. We'll burn through threads faster than Jeb burned through donor dollars.

Probably for the same reason that idiots think the VP has powers that they don't.

Reminder that we are everywhere

as well as Cruz's career

Oh no wait, hes fucked either way

In a week nobody in the margins of the electorate who matter will even remember.

I never understood how anyone could deny one of the biggest heavyweights in politics. Manafort has a highly diverse repertoire, and is known for his ability to win against great odds. The guy's a genius, and his deniers must be in denial.

Which one of you started #IAintVoting globalpost.com/article/6783836/2016/07/20/some-black-lives-matter-activists-plan-not-vote-november

They'll all be jizzing their pants after Ivanka and Trump Sr. knock it out of the park.

c u c k s
outside

It is possiburu.

>almost $75 of Trump gear in my shopping cart

Wew. Good things I didn't go out to eat much this month.

>Will Hillary have a Trayvon hologram?

>Vince Foster hologram...

I hate when parents turn their children into accessories like this. Especially when they can't even consent. Bernie Baby's parents did this and look what happened.

How'd we get so powerful? Why didn't we manipulate the last election like this?

Trump will have a Trayvon hologram and have Zimmerman walk on stage and fire blanks at it.

>Hamplanet
>Cuck
>Cunt

Yeah, about what I expected.

>implyinging

>"Neither party has stepped to the front and made Black Lives Matter a priority," he says. "Hillary Clinton has the votes of millions of African Americans in her hands. But she's promoting herself. And the problem is that we are settling [for that]!"

I agree with this dindu
Niggers aren't taken seriously enough by either party and shouldn't vote for anyone!

Awooo~

Ted says freedom will win the election.

What does he mean? who does he want to win? a 3rd candidate?

>>Vince Foster hologram...

Name a single policy of Trumps that is Fascist

Pro tip: You can't

They're desperately trying to spin the campaign as unorganized. It's weird to watch, because some of the shows on Fox News are acknowledging the 4d chess, some are pretending it was a mistake.

>OMG HOW COULD THEY LET HIM SPEAK IF THEY KNEW WHAT HE WOULD SAY?
>I CANT BELIEVE MANAFORT IS THIS DUMB

Aaaaaaand that's why every single pundit save for Lou Dobbs and Hannity were wrong every step of the way during the primary. They're political dinosaurs who are wholly out of touch with public perception and persuasion.

While we're at it, a hologram of all her victims.

WHAT'S THE REAL FUCKING THREAD

But they'll fucking remember when the rat fuck runs for his senate seat in 2018.

What does Lyin' Ted know about winning elections?

I hate to say it, but Cruz is right.

Vote with your conscious, boys.

#FeelTheJohnson

I'm a fascist, and I can say that Trump is, categorically, not a fascist. Everything he says is right, though, and that's all that matters.

I told yall that BLM hated Hillary. They're gonna hate any politician that isn't Black, and any politician that doesn't concede to everyone of their demands. Hell, they hate Obama for not doing ENOUGH to fuck over the cops and make Blacks above the law. They will never be happy until they destroy the entire political system.

Too poor to match.

Goodbye, Manafort is knocking...

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/756195229565411328

For any baboons here.

>Why did Trump want Kasich to be "the most powerful VP in history"?

That story was a NYT Magazine fabrication made based on info from an anonymous source in the Kasich campaign.

tl;dr:

>user source said Don Jr told them that stuff about the VP
>Don Jr said it was complete bullcrap yesterday, noting the NYC didn't even bother to ask him before publishing the hit piece

>Problematic Glasses

>words matter
>Why are you so obsessed with Obama saying radical islam, what are you afraid of?!?!

I can't wait for all the narratives and double standards to get BTFO when we have an honest press.

who /excited/ for Peter Thiel speech today? Gonna get comfy at work to watch the great lineup.

Yeah, the fact that Obama's endorsement barely bumped Hillary was proof that the black vote was a one time thing.

Unfortunately, she's been panicking trying to pander harder and harder, with the white people statements and the DNC line up.

Not gonna happen folks!

How does everyone else stay so positive. I feel like shit for some reason. Send me a (you).

There isn't enough room in the building for that, user.

> Hello.
> I know you may be surprised. If you're seeing this recording, I have passed away.
> I sat down in 1996 to talk politics with Donald Trump. He promised me, hand on his heart, that he would do anything to save this nation.
> We cannot endure another 4 years of Clinton. Nor can we endure a Republican party fractured by race, religion, and wedge issues.
> Our country must come together -- now more than ever -- and it must come together around a man of unquestionable talent and charisma.
> I do not know how many years may pass before my words come to you all. I do not know what brave new frontiers our men and women may have accomplished since I've gone.
> But I do know that this country will always be the greatest on Earth -- and that is a heavy burden we must carry with us, forever.
> We must not give in to fear and division. We must not give in to calls for more government, more taxes, and more solutions which create more numerous and more dangerous problems than they solve.
> We must unite around Donald Trump.
> God Bless you all. God Bless the United States of America.

It's going to look like the The Sorrow boss battle.

STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME!!!!

Friendly reminder that the Turkey coup was staged so they can do pic related and Erdogan can solidify his dictatorship.

When does everything start today?

Nah it actually helps Trump. An endorsement would not have been taken seriously by anyone, most of all his delusional supporters. This way, it forces his supporters to confront the truth--Trump was right about Lyin' Ted.

Is he a good speaker? I only know him from BTFO Gawker.

They have AWOO flairs on reddit... They have become blessed...

That was an super speech by Rudy Giuliani

>Thiel going all in on his bet

If he wins, the Don will handsomely reward him while Cuckerberg, the Twitter faggot and Microdick go full JUST.

youtube.com/watch?v=HC2Nk66uR74

His policy of putting Ameria Fisrt is (((((ANTISEMITIC)))))

adl.org/press-center/press-releases/anti-semitism-usa/adl-urges-donald-trump-to-reconsider-america-first.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

Here's my stance on that..

I would never support R-Money in any way. If Trump hadn't run I wouldn't vote this time either.

>Honest, courageous, moral, integrity
loled

WHOA THERE, SOMEONE DETAIN THIS MAN!

What isn't staged these days?

Sup Forums can weaponize the shitposting power of Australium and channel it.

Look at all of those minorities bravely protesting against that evil racist

>not adding wheat grass in your diet.

>These dumbfucks

Y'know, we could use a sandnigger right about now.

>knock knock user...

Trump presidency.

I wanted Ron Paul... I suppose our memes were just dreams back then.

for you

WTTTFF
>Is this real life?

overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Ivanka-Trump-Womens-Pepe-Leather-Sandals/8917381/product.html

Yes it is, Kek is great praise him and his one true prophet Pepe

for the gipper

She's alienating whites so hard, and there WILL be trouble on the convention floor. Thousands of BLM dindus in a room, while trayvon martin's mom talks about dem evil white rayciss police. It's a guarantee to foment some sort of violence against the police, unfortunately. Hopefully we'll get some nice soundbytes of the crowd chanting "WHAT DO WE WANT, DEAD COPS!"

Fucking hippies
It's too bad the 80's didn't end them all

The man of the moment: Stephen Miller.

Trump sources say he is the main person behind speech, working w/ DT, Manafort, Jared, & others.

Are you guys ready for a M I L L E R speech!

What the fuck is this

I can't wait for these fucks to stop being the demographic the GOP focuses on

He speaks before groups large and small for a living, so yeah, he will be slick and charismatic.

TrumpGen has to make more Trumpepe and Wojak Pence comics

Is that fucking Madoka?

>see TrumpGen
>not be positive
Pick one

I could've gone for Paul. I just didn't bother last time since the system was so rigged. Maybe we can fix it...

>this comment has been hidden

That was beautiful user

Multi-Colored Popcorn I think