Failed coup in Turkey: opinion building thread

Turks of Sup Forums, tell me about the actual situation in Turkey and how it affects you individually.

Since western media as well as pro-Turkish media is biased, i'd like to form my opinion by listening to your personal opinions.
All Turks invited, no matter if religious, non-religious or qt cosplayers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gptKWc089A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope they stabilize the economy so my life do not go to shit.

It's a good thing that gülen people are getting purged. I just hope they don't go too far with it. It is also a concern who will fill the void created by the civil servants that are suspended/fired/arrested, especially in law.

If the amount of people they have arrested had actually participated in the coup then it would had been a great success.

I thought they cut off your internet.

Somewhere around 50,000 so far?

Secular trash supported a coup that was instigated by a general that's refuged in the USA.

the coup failed miserably because the secular trash have almost no support in Turkey

86 Turkish Generals and Admirals have been purged. Better safe than sorry, Erdogan is doing the right thing by purging possible secular trash

>expecting the Turks to not be the most bluepilled

Why do you consider Gülen people as a threat? Aren't they religious ones too? Why would they cooperate with secular ones?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Why do you consider Gülen people as a threat
>Aren't they religious ones too?
>Why would they cooperate with secular ones?

What do these have anything to do with each other?

They don't have anything to do with each other, it's a series of questions i am interested in.

Yeah, the whole Gulen angel seemed strange me to me too for the same reason, why would they collaborate with the secular military?

Alright.
>Why do you consider Gülen people as a threat
I explained this like half a dozen times in the last few days. I am actually tired of it now, maybe some other turkbro will help you out with that one.

>Aren't they religious ones too?
Yes. They are.

Because their interests align. You could ask the same thing for akp and seculars too. The answer is the same.
They didn't have a very wide-spread support of military seculars either. They have their own people in a lot of places, including some in military.

No. Most anti-Erdoğan people are also anti-Gülen. They are both Islamists.

There is nothing wrong with being secular. You are brainwashed if you think so.

Postan a fresh new video and a red pill image

youtube.com/watch?v=5gptKWc089A

Erdogan is using the """coup""" to cleanse the military of people that might be dangerous for him
>mfw caddets of a military academy got arrested amongst them my cousin

>dat music
fucking ruins everything.

see gülen movement is hated by islamists, kemalists, nationalists and kurds. their removal is the only thing that those 4 groups can agree on. literally, only gülenists defend gülen in this country.

>unironically believes the opinion of Sup Forumstards will be 'unbiased'.

Listen kid, we aren't the Oracle. Do research and form your own fuckin' opinion.

>I just hope they don't go too far with it.
i bet every soviet said that before the purge

I just ate some hot wings with yogurtlu sarimsakli makarna and some coke after that fapping to trap lolis right now
I could give less of a shit
Commit suicide pls

i think it was staged, those soldiers who escaped to greece by heli didn't even know about the coup

>coke

Isn't that haram?

it's made of palestinian blood so its halal

If the USA drops their support and you don't go to suck Russia cock so hard as forgiveness, your nation will be another shithole. A real one.

Lybia was x5 times better than todays Turkey. Look how that beautiful infrastructure ended. Without western money and tech, you are just medieval people with shit tier genetics and mindless mudslims. Add all the bombing and violence of your own in anarchy and voila.

>Why do you consider Gülen people as a threat? Aren't they religious ones too?
Because Gulenists wanted to come to power but turning the table, who good faith can a group have from getting infected in the gov. If they had a good faith they would just found a party...

Seculars are cooperating with Erdo now. Gulenists are allowed to have Taqiyya according to their leader.

Also, muh caliphate.

Yeah, at least NK can produce its own missile. What can turksmen can possible do? cheese of goats they fuck? Scare their cousins, i mean greeks with their helicopters missing?

Be thankful the ports and ICBM allocation is the only asset you got.

>Why do you consider Gülen people as a threat?

i posted this in another thread.
basically gulen is a very long story. not even this screencapped post can explain all the details of his rise