Rest looks good tho

CR7 is on the right wing

>Iniesta over Zidane
>Busquets at all
C'mon son

>Casillas
You have got to be fucking kidding me

Cech

Ah yes, Cristiano Ronaldo. Otherwise known as "CR10".

really really good, but not better than Neuer and Buffon

the numbers used are attached to the positions, not the players

Yes he is

CR7 on the left, Messi on the right, Ronaldo in the middle. If this is just a best XI with no regards to formation, I'd drop Busquets for Zidane. The rest is fair enough.

You can put Buffon or Neuer there when they keep 24 clean sheets and win CL man of the match in the final

I (OP) have a false 9 fetish so I needed Messi in that position. It's based on the team that would play the best together so that's why i put BusGoat as a pivot

or you can put Cech there when he's good enough to not be a weak link on a shite arsenal team

He's shit now retard but in his prime he was the best

are you talking about the guy who was Courtois' backup?

When he was old and shit? Yes

>Puyol
>Kaka on the right

These two, without a doubt, need to be changed. The rest is up for debate.

Take Puyol out for Vidic, Alves out for Zanetti, Modric for Pirlo or Kaka, move Messi to the RW and make Ibrahimovic the other striker.

Drop modric and add Lamard, drop Henry and add fat ronaldo, drop marcelo and add ashley cole.

>>Casillas
>You have got to be fucking kidding me
people forget so easily how good he was before he had his injury. he was the best goalkeeper while spain was the best powerhouse of this sport

>no Fatnaldo

Also, Cannavaro is overrated. He had an amazing performance in the 2006 WC, but he lacks success at club level. He spent 7 years at Parma when they were good and only won a UEFA Cup, no league titles. Both of his titles with Juventus were due to match fixing. With Real he won 2 league titles but couldn't make it past the CL Round of 16 three years in a row.

I'd rate Nesta, Vidic, Pique, Puyol, Terry, and Ferdinand over him. Maldini too, though he's more 90s and I still think of him more as a LB.

Was Schweinstager not that good

>Suarez
>Terry
>Marcelo
rest would be debatable but ok

Why are they all playing for West Ham though?

the fact that people don't rate busquets as one of the greatest midfielders of all time still surprises me.

he isn't the most obvious choice because he works 'in the shadows', what he does isn't very noticable, but he always does it great.

>suarez
I've never seen a striker whoconverts as well as him.
give him the ball in the box, no matter how bad and awkward the pass comes or where he is exactly, he might score anyways
>terry
in hi ssprime I think there's few defenders who regains possession as well as he did
>marcelo
proven over and over that he can manage to deal with the entire flank on the highest level, seeing how ronaldo is more of a CF

I wonder what club you cheer for

fat ronaldo

cr7 autismessi
zidane xavi
mathaus

Carlos Maldini Beckenbauer Cafu

Neuer

prove me wrong

pic to make it more clear

>zidane
*inhales*

do you understand what the 21st century is?
>matthaus
>beckenbauer

>Modric
>Kaka
>Busquets
>Marcelo

Fuck man, Americans know literally nothing about football. How the fuck does Modric or Kaka get into this squad, are you retarded? Also Cashley is locked on for LB, how much of a brainlet do you have to be to not even include him in the squad.

theguardian.com/football/2010/oct/29/ashley-cole-carlo-ancelotti-chelsea
skysports.com/football/news/11835/10634043/ronaldos-toughest-opponent

>no makelele
>not starting zidane

Into the trash it goes

I'm guessing you're an Ashley Cole fan but you more of a Chelsea era Cole or Arsenal Cole?

When you watch the game you don't see Busquets. When you watch Busquets you see the whole game

Parma winning serie A? Serie A used to be Milan, Juve, gap, Inter, big gap, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina. Parma had good teams over the years but were never really a big team. not winnig serie a while at parma is not an insucces. also cannavaro was miles better than vidic who has no bussines in such an eleven.

i meant to reply to this

BUSQUETS OVER VIEIRA AND PIRLO. KEK

>implying Ronaldo was that good this century

where did this Modric hate come from?

did the chan turn on him for his shady off field issues with the Croatian Federation or what?

No hate for him, he's not a bad player, it's just the idea that he's one of the best midfielders of the last 20 years is an absolute joke. It reads like somebody who's only aware of Real Madrid/Barcelona players, I can't think of any reason Kaka & Modric would make this team other than it's made by somebody who's only seen Madrid games in the last 5 years.

makes sense. to be honest, it's hard to think of the best midfielders of the last 20 years. Xavi might be there but minus his first year in Madrid, Modric has been Real's best man in the midfield. as good as that Kroos and Modric chemistry is, I liked the Xabi and Modric partnership a tad more. Still neither gets close to Xavi or Iniesta. Maybe Lampard.

Modric is not Xaviesta-tier but he is definitely up there.

You've got players like

Seedorf
Gerrard
Lampard
Scholes
Figo
Giggs
Pirlo
Bergkamp
Rivaldo
Nedved
Deco
Makelele
etc

Who all played post 2000 yet somehow Modric gets included over one of those in midfield? Figo won the Ballon D'or and World Player of the Year in 2000, he's easily head and shoulders above Modric.

OP must have just started watching football in the last 5 years and exclusively followed Real Madrid, it's the only way he could have come to that kind of decision.

Alves is better than Lahm, and probably top 3 right backs all time

>Buffon
>neur
>not Casillas

Discarded

>Deco

There are games where he looks like absolute shit, most notably the 2012 semi-final against Chelsea

the fact that you think Kaka was chosen based on his Real Madrid performances says everything about your "opinion"

Giggs and Lampard better than Modric?
Lmao you thick brits are so deluded

Try learning how to read, that's not what the post says.

Giggs for sure is, Lampard is debatable. The point was Modric shouldn't even be in the running when there's players like Seedorf, Rivaldo & Figo etc who are available.

Holy fuck. These retareds think Suarez is better than Shevchenko was

I got this

>best English CM ever
>debatable

mourinho didn't seem think so. he tried to sign gerrard while he was at chelsea, then tried again at inter and real.

he didnt ever come in for frank "best english cm ever" lampard though. rly makes you think

Who cares what Mouyes thought, Lampard was world class spanning his entire career and won everything.

Gerrard arguably had more potential but spurned it staying at Liverpool

>ronaldo on the right
>kaka and henry on the wings

i am well aware that henry has played on the left in his early years and at barcelona but he's most known for his time up front for arsenal

Cannavaro didn't do anything amazing at any club he played for. Parma were like the Tottenham of today. There were several big clubs in Italy at the time competing for the top, like in the PL today, but they still could have done better. Cannavaro didn't have much success with both Juventus or Real Madrid in the CL either. I think he lost 2x in the QF with Juve and 3x in the Ro16 with Real. That's poor considering how strong these sides were. The World Cup is really his only claim to fame.

And yes, I would rate Vidic over him because in his peak years (2006-2009 and then in 2010-11) he was the best defender in the PL when it was arguably the strongest league in Europe (it has fallen behind since then) and he had fantastic performances in the CL. His tackling, strength, aerial prowess, and ability to read the game were second to none. He had fantastic performances against top clubs and was a leader in the best defense of an era. Vidic and Rio made the likes of John O'Shea, Wes Brown, and Rafael look like decent defenders in an impenetrable back line.

overrated vidic was only good at heading

Marcelo is better than Carlos

>Ibrahimovic
Fucking kek

>Cannavaro didn't have much success with both Juventus or Real Madrid in the CL either.
Ouch Canada bro, you referring to the trophies lost to Calciopoli? Cannavaro was part up a very solid backline to a great Juve team that could have gone to be more competitive in Europe.

I don't see Cannavaro as the spearhead leader to a defense (only in World Cup 2006 did he play like this) other times he was the complimentary piece to other defenders. It takes a smart player to play off another. See how he made a great duo with Nesta and Thuram. Even made Materazzi look decent.

Also him exposed playing in a high line at Madrid wasn't as bad as it was made out to be in retrospect, the guy was already pretty old to play in that style but they still managed to win two league titles. He should have just stayed in a team that defend with a lower block for his old legs to rest.

You know nothing about the value of defensive positioning. Vidic always knew where to be, which is why you rarely notice that he lacked pace, even against fast dribblers like Messi. He made amazing blocks and knew how to cover the danger zones. He was composed and had a high footballing IQ which is not something you can say for many defenders. More so than any other defender of his era, he was fearless and seemed physically indestructible. He was the closest thing to a tank you will ever see in football.

>Vidic vs Messi:
youtube.com/watch?v=VTOlmcCwNk4
>Fearless, indestructible Vidic:
youtube.com/watch?v=s5XtY_M3vnM
>A Decent Vidic Compilation:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcq3JTohD64

I am not trying to say Cannavaro wasn't good - he was a great defender. I just think he gets overrated because we tend to assign too much value to the World Cup. People will still say Messi isn't a GOAT because he didn't win it with Argentina, and that's retarded. Cannavaro was an intelligent defender and a great tackler, but I don't think he won enough at club level to warrant being 'the best' of this era.

I'm talking about Vidic so much because he was brought up, but I wouldn't mind arguing for Pique or Terry either. I don't think any of them were inferior to Cannavaro.

Iniesta isn't optional.

It's because the Xavi-Iniesta link has been so amazing. Individually Modrics is probably just as good.

Ronaldo
TSU Messi
Inesta Xavi
Makalele
Marcelo Maldini Nesta Lahm/Alves
Cassilias

iniesta over zidane.

nice bait.