Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TRkJQ-DQ9Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=EfosfT8Ojbg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492645278530.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone photoshop a swastika out of his veins

What did he mean by this?

CUM ON MY FACE BROTHER

>BONESAW'S GONNA GRIND YA INTO DUST LIKE THE NAZIS DID TO THE JEWS!

Maybe I'm just not intelligent enough to understand Raimi's vision but I feel like an impromptu wrestling match wasn't the place for this kind of commentary.

someone post man of spiders please

Sometimes I wonder if Spider-Man is more kino than The Dark Knight Rises.

JUMP IN THE BACK OF MY FERRARI BROTHER

BONESAW IS REEEEHHDDYYYYYYYYYYY

>That's a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you?

How did he get away with this?

These aren't funny anymore
>hurrdurr offensive joke how did raimi get away with this XDD

They will always be funny and you need to go back. Perhaps Reddit is more your speed.

>I got you for three minutes. Three minutes of RAPETIME!

Except that one is real.

is this bonesaw kino?

youtu.be/TRkJQ-DQ9Fk

I cringe whenever I see someone try it outside of Spider-Man or Raimi films though, like they're trying to make it too much of a thing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EfosfT8Ojbg

>UNJUSTIFIABLY IN A POSITION THAT I'D RATHER NOT BE IN but the cream will riiiiise to the TOP OHHH YEEAAAAHHHH

what the fuck Raimi?

what the fuck was his problem?

>"Everybody shouts"
>"Your aunt and uncle don't"
>"Well, they can scream pretty good sometimes"

What did Raimi mean by this?

I remember Peter said something very strange to the daughter of his landlord, what was it again?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492645278530.webm

Jesus Raimi! How did he get this redpill past the censors? Not even memeing

>posts picture
>links webm

>posting a webm that's supposed to have sound

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you know the rent is paid.

>For this month.

>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

nice thread. did your husband post it for you?

Wtf? MODS

Shut up that's not offensive you jerk.

Maybe gay marriage isn't legal where xe lives. Insensitive jerk.

Still the best.

This is wrong on so many levels

F

Eh not really bothersome, try lgbt

Nice trips

he wasn't wrong though. MJ was always looking for the bigger better deal.

is Bonesaw a half muslim?

>Ben Kenobi: I have something here for you. Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it. He feared you might follow old Obi-Wan on some damn fool idealistic crusade like your father did.
>Luke Skywalker: What is it?
>Ben Kenobi: Your father's canister of Zyklon B. This is the weapon of the white man. Not as clumsy or random as a nigger's gat; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. For over a thousand generations, the Aryan Brotherhood were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the Galactic Civil Rights Act.

Jesus Christ Lucas

>Princess Leia: General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Race Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the niggers. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to the Fatherland has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the white race into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him in the lebensraum. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.
[pause]
>Ben Kenobi: [to Luke] You must learn the ways of the white man, if you're to come with me to kill the niggers.
>Luke Skywalker: Kill niggers? I'm not going to kill niggers, I've gotta get home, it's late, I'm in for it as it is!
>Ben Kenobi: I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.
>Luke Skywalker: Look, I can't get involved. I've got work to do. It's not that I like this degeneracy; I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it right now... It's all such a long way from here.
>Ben Kenobi: That's the jews talking

Different times I guess

Was it mma fight or wrestling?

The Spiderman movie was in a universe where wrestling was real. It was essentially in the same universe as No Holds Barred.

I remember seeing this scene when I was twelve. Couldn't sleep for two weeks after coming out of the theater.