Discuss

Discuss.

What would your England starting 11 be for the World Cup?

Why not this? We lack good left sided wingers, and Sessegnon is tearing up the Championship aged 17. He can put in a defensive shift as well as he's a natural fullback

If Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson gets his way, no-one

Cahill is shit, Rose hasn't played all season.

Cahill is better than Smalling/Jones. Maguire has hardly played any big games so pairing him with Stones would be suicide. We don't really have good CBs so it's the best of a mediocre bunch. Cahill is past his prime but at he knows what it's like to play (and win) against top opposition.

Rose is good though. I'd rather see him start than Bertrand. I suppose Sessegnon could slot in at LB but I'd rather have a more experienced player in defence.

Hire me and lift the wc
pope
tripper - stones - jones - walker
henderson
alli - wilshare - studrigde
kane - vardy - rashford

>Kane on the wing

If I ever feel down again in my entire life, I will find solace in the fact that you are not the manager of England. I cannot fathom how any man can watch the Premier League all season, wherein Cahill is absolutely garbage on the few times he has played, and yet is still somehow rated above Maguire/Tarkowski/Jones. I'm the biggest ABU going but Jones has very clearly outperformed Cahill in every single metric that matters as a central defender. And even if he hadn't, Cahill's sudden decline into a second rate central defender should bump him out of the team automatically. Eric Dier would be a better option than him, but then again you didn't even have him in central midfield, where one of Wilshere and Oxlade-Chamberlain is expected to win the ball back. Honestly, either you are a supreme troll or you need to watch football through an eye that isn't on the end of your penis

I'm bored

GK: Pickford, Butland, Pope

DF: Walker, Trippier, Rose, Bertrand, Stones, Cahill, Maguire, Jones,

MF: Sterling, Alli, Ox, Wilshere, Dier, Lallana, Sessegnon, Lingard, Loftus-Cheek

FW: Kane, Vardy, Rashford

>being THIS ABCahill
Chelsea have kept clean sheets in 7 out of the last 10 games that Cahill has played in.

>Tarkowski
Ah yes, another Grant Holt who would be completely out of his depth playing at the WC yet people like you probably want him to start over Champions League winning players like Cahill

Kek, yeah, pick Cahill because he used to be good. That's worked out so well for England in the past. Never mind the fact he's shit now, never mind the fact he can't get in a three man central defender back line, HE USED TO BE GOOD

Butland, Davies, Maguire, Smalling, Walker, Sterling, Doer, Ox, Wilshere, Albrighton, Kane

Davies? Ben Davies? Lad's welsh son.

Or were you suggesting that Tom Davies play full back?

Butland
Walker Cahill Jones Bertrand
Ox Henderson Alli
Vardy Kane Rashford

Joe Hart will start in goal, i guarantee it

Imagine the shitstorm that will occur if he does.
I swear to god, they are robbing keepers like Butland and Picky chances to prove themselves. I can't help but feel like Pickford is right on the cusp of being a top keeper...I just want to see him play for a team that doesn't have shite centrehalves.

Lingard Kane Sterling
Alli Dier Ox
Rose Cahill Maguire Walker
Butland

It's absolutely essential that we play with three centre mids, at least against Belgium and in the knockout rounds if we make them. We don't have any two that can combine and be effective there

You're not allowed 12 players.

Kek

Pretty much this desu or swap the cdm to a cam and slot alli and swap out wilshere. Cant help but think wilshere will fall apart before it all.

Good thread

Kane
Rashford - Ali - sterling
Dier - winks
Delph - stones - jones - walker
Pope

Wc winning teams usually feature lots of team mates from clubs. We need to be playing city’s back line essentially and and Tottenham’s midfield