Why haven't we built cities in Antarctica?

Why haven't we built cities in Antarctica?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's as cold as a witch's tit there.

because while theres land below the ice , almost all countries did an accord where no one can claim antartica as part of their land and so build on it anything other than scientific bases

it's filled with ayy lmaos

>implying

It's too hard.

Two reasons:

1. No arable land. Any settlement in Antarctica is completely dependent on food imports, or would have to find some local source of vitamin C. And because that local source would likely be limited in quantity, your population would likewise be limited or you'd exhaust it.

2. Energy costs. Heat is not cheap.

there are cities there, below the surface, u just cant see it, google inner earth,
the earth is hollow and have openings at the north and south pole

because they don't want us to see the edge ofcourse

Wouldn't Ant Arctica be at the other side then, flaterather?

There's a hole on both poles because the Earth is hollow. The powers that be won't let us see!

IT'S LITERALLY MELTING AND KILLING US ALL. THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED.

look at the map, antarctica surrounds our disc shaped earth

Kek a hollow earth conspiracy fag
This. Take the flat pill

Then what is on the other side

>why haven't we built settlements on a massive sheet of ice

Gee user, you've really got me stumped there.

Do you mean past the ice wall or on the underside of the disc?

The underside. or both, why not both. I mean both.

>implying not everyone would end up happy with Florida being underwater if the ice melted

The rest of Bernies delegates.

We have bases there for scientific stuff that are kind of like cities like mcmurdo base we have there. We had a guy from Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station post here a about 5 months ago.

Because we can't reach the land which is covered by a few kilometers of ice, a bit of melting and your entire building could just slide down.

It's not flat enough.

I get anxiety attacks when I see a mountain.

Wear a jacket, faggot

we don't know. that's like asking how big the universe is.

Cause its too fucking cold you massive faggot.

>Underside
Nothing really. Think of it as the foundation
>Beyond the ice
Some claim it is the garden of eden
Some claim it is an invisible barrier surounding the disc like a dome. And so beyond that would be "space" Not to be confused with outer space.
Some claim the ice goes on forever
Some claim the ice goes on forever with several other "islands" like our own disc spread throuout it.

Do flat earthers think the moon is flat too?

>wanting to live in place where you spend 6 months in total darkness and then 6 months in total daylight

I like the idea of a city in permanent darkness like Treno from ff9 but that sounds like hell.

You would still die anyway you idiot

I bet muslims and blicks wouldn't follow whites to Antartica this plan has merit

blacks and browns wouldn't survive there

Neither would you

>At this temperature your balls will literally freeze.
I think I'll pass.

We already have cities down there, but nobody told the US because we don't want niggers, gay pride or feminism down there.

Yes. The idea is that the moon is a flat disc facing earth.
The sun as well.

>Nothing really. Think of it as the foundation
Thanks.

oh you mean that hologram up in the sky?
youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM

Its 46 Billion Light Years across.

Hey greenland fag!

Talk us about your country

>no mentions of Nazi occult findings, red mercury shipments from Japan to the south American coast, or operation highjump
>NOT ONE POST about Antarctic Space Nazis

Holy fuck is it ever summer in here

>observable universe

It's cold.

b/c earth is flat
the people living in the city would see over the edge and then the giant scam would be up.

also the reptilian city is there so people would prolly see hillary in her true form and take a pic or something.

>this meme

I cant speak about anyone else

But there are and were natives living in Alaska you know right?

Only Whites and maybe Asians would think about moving there , I'm sure there are therefor (((internal agreements))) forbidding the development of Antartica because it would be all but impossible for the Jews to destroy our races if we had refuge.

That would be impolite. OP wants to find out why the Nazis are left alone in the ant arctic, but no one has gotten to that yet

That's all we may as well care about.

you'd have to invade a hundred iraqs to fuel it

This

Thanks toothpaste, I needed a laugh.

The trend nowadays is as you can see from this thread is all about flat earth.
I've seen videos and post talkbing about General Byrd without anyone even mentioning the Germans.

I don't know if the whole flat earth conspiracy is a huge psy op or if poeple are just getting dumber and dumber. Some of the claims are so poorly thought out that I honestly don't understand why people fall for it.

so the universe is not 46 billion lightyears across, thats just what we can observe.

Lol, he still think there is nothing in Antarctica.

Sovereignty disputes Britain claims a large chunk south of Falklands and south Georgia which overlaps with the Argentinian claim and Chileans claim. the Chileans claim is also the focus of a dispute with the Argentinians. the kangaroos have some ice down there and the kiwis have some too. so it is rightful British empire clay with the exception of the french and the Norwegian bits and that bit the the Chileans have that no one disputes. there is a treaty to stop an antarctic war but if major settlements started popping up there will be land disputes and disputes over who legally has the right to administer those cities.
But i would pay to watch a fight between a colony of emperor penguins and a matching number of kangaroos.

Alaskan natives are yellow derived from chink blood.

Supplying settlements with food and energy is totally unmanageable for anything larger than a research base, even in the more mild parts of the continents like the peninsula.

The Earth is hollow, you silly flatearther!

All we need is to bring machines at first, dump trucks, mining equipment, lots of wind mills (Antarctica has the strongest winds more than anywhere else on Earth). A concrete plant needs to be built there, then we build concrete forms at special angles to form the shape of a large circle on which we could apply large anchor bolts, then we could assemble a large half-dome of reflective glass that could reflect large amounts of uv light that could grow a large industrial garden, or plants, or a forest even. On the outside of the concrete wall, a series of icf (insulated concrete form) housing blocks extending outward, around the circumference, to make like streets; the streets themselves will have a similar glass product on top to prevent wind.
The only thing people would have to bring are the glass and wood (for interior). A windfarm could warm the place easily through infloor heating on the streets. And when enough funding comes in, people can have nuclear power to heat their homes.

Wait. It's a really good point. Why none of you faggots go to Antarctica? It's fucking easy is you go to Patagonia and have a boat or plane.

The Nazis from ww2. They were exploring back then.

FLAT PILL

IF YOU HAVENT TAKEN THE FLAT PILL YET, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE REDPILL

For what purpose?