22:38
"So, she's very much a fembot"
holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=YspR2j9cSzc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51icaOErVQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

next up, water is wet

I think water in India has a more solid texture.

Or you could say a sort of spongy, slimy, 'poo-like' texture. Almost as if their entire water systems, rivers, lakes and seas are just completely filled with human shit or something, I dunno

That girl that he's talking with sounds like wife material.

He spends half his time sperging out at roasties. What did you expect?

fuck this jew

fembot comes from Austin Powers 2 decades ago you fucknugget

>jew
>whines about white genocide

kek

Actually just watched the clip. He clearly wasn't referring to the Sup Forums use of the word but was rather pointing out how robotic the woman is in her obsession about clothes, makeup etc.

Hmmmm, really taxing those synapses.

>28:13
>Cheetos are not an argument

what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

(((taxing)))

I'll take 90s movie references for 800 Alex

maybe you should tax your sphincter and shit indoors

youtube.com/watch?v=51icaOErVQc

he is a cult leader who admitted in one of his videos that his mother is jewish, which makes him a jew

stay cucked sven

>t. a fucking leaf who reads cracked

Yeah his mother is Jewish but so what?
He's married to a Greek and has an aryan child.

Why is his face so memeable?

>hurrr a try hard youtube celeb browses a popular website, so fuking amazing

No one cares, and why does it matter?

Go back to feddit and watch your pewdiepie faggot.

I along with a lot of people on this site are more awoken than Stefen.

I'm pretty sure Milo browses /r9k/ and/or Sup Forums. There's always threads about rare pictures of him and I get a suspicion its actually Milo making those threads.

>jewish
>aryan child

"fembot" is a word that was used long before the internet was a thing,user.

no he didn't marry a jew and hes only half jewish
1/4 jewish kids
1/8 jewish grand children
no doubt about his half jew status, he literally said his mother was jewish in a speech and he has that nasally kike voice and jewish objectivist autism as well as the fact that his brother jewed him in his company and pump and dumped the stocks

He uses fembot to talk about generic females with no depth obsessed with makeup/fashion and stuff

nothing to do with r9k

my point still stands, his kids are not aryan

Also if you to defoo.org/molyneux and read his profile it is mentioned that his mother got plastic surgery to deal with her "jew-nose"

you must be so pissed with such a pathetic running-gag. :(
Courage, fellow indians anons, they 'll eventually get bored with poo in the loo.

a shame he can't rid himself of jewish genetics

He posted here with trip a few times and mentioned Sup Forums on TV you fucking retard

Look up Glenn becks Cheetos Donald trump comparison

I think on the world index of smelliest countries France probably ranks #2 so that's why you're sticking up for him

hmmmm... almost running out of acetylcholine here.

we just have to make sure shit-skins know their place on Sup Forums ya know?
Its not just a running gag, it serves a purpose.

doesn't he hate physics

Yeah, he doesn't like limp wristed nerds getting government cheese for satisfying their inconsequential autism.
He likes the free market.

based

the /r9k/ and Sup Forums alliance grows stronger every day

I think he does it on purpose.

sweden is butthurt because he got cucked by a faggot.

we already know that, OP.
it's good though. I enjoy his podcasts thouroughly.

Memeux subscriber here.

it's such a joy to watch him for these moments sometimes

What boards would other alt-right figures browse?

e.g. Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor etc.

She kind of sounds like a dike. I bet she was and then woke up.

>beta uprising and race war are the same thing

A fembot is a robot with machine gun titties

looking good there.

Wow his last 30 videos have been ripped directly from Sup Forums and you're just realizing now that he browses Sup Forums?

He's selling his product to YOU, dimwit.

But he's a cult leader right?

I've thought this for a while.

>tfw /pol9k/ leads the natsoc revolution

He'll never admit that he was wrong, but his change in views will inevitably illicit a change in perceptive. He is going to move on from all that objectivist freudian nonsense. Its irrelevant with how far down the rabbit hole he is now. Now he is an ubermensch.

i donated 1 dollar

Post rare Molys.

Honestly I'm just waiting for him to name the jew already.

The day

>The truth about the Holocaust

Breaks I can die happy. You know that his slow redpilling correlates to the slow redpilling of hundreds of thousands alongside him.

Anyone else notice whenever Stefan answers a female caller, it sounds like the same woman every time just with a different mic to sound different. Not always, but I feel like this woman has been on the show about 3-4 times with different scenarios.

Despite the boards pretty much despising each other, it makes a lot of sense. Both are the desperate actions of people feeling disenfranchised who have had enough of being tread on and treated as second class citizens in their own community.

I would take a look to my target audience that I'm selling snake oil to if I was him too.

Oh good , i was about to rage at that normalfag
>woman
>robot

>not browsing Sup Forums

>Both are the desperate actions of people feeling disenfranchised who have had enough of being tread on and treated as second class citizens in their own community.

yep. Plus Goebbels was a depressed shut in for a long time and Hitler was an oddball in Vienna

He's named the Jew a few times. Specifically when talking about communism, and mass migration pushers.

I want him off my country. He's a racist bigot.

Totally assumed he was referring to this fembot.

Dumb leaf poster.

>responding to bait

Not an argument.

Shave your fucking neck, Stefan, it's disgusting.

>implying mass redpill will change abything at all

They will just keep fucking bullying and buying like nothing happened.
The truth will not awake a sense of justice in them like in your animes, baka, normies will be normies.
Its like explaining chad that bullying is bad, or a woman that cheating is bad, or niggers that they dont need to steal.

Understand they are different than us, in both upbringing, experiences and dna (instincts)

faggot shaves his chest

He used to be a theater actor.

I'm sure he comes to Sup Forums once in a while, but no guy who has actually fucked a woman can stand /r9k/. I accidentally into it once and I was disgusted to my core. No offense.

did frank zappa use /r9k/?

>hitler was a successful robot

Heh, Even more reason for normals to demonize him.

sorry but your jewish obsession doesn't represent the pinnacle of right wing ideology

>tfw your workout violates the NAP

What does?

recognizing nuance

And India is poo

Sorry jews have destroyed the west. You lolbertarians will realize that one day.

>Nuance

Maximum kek.

Uhh excuse me racist. Do you not see the nuance of the situation? Ok yes the bolsheviks were a jewish movement across Europe and yeah they led communist revolutions in Germnay, Bulgaria, and Poland but only succeeded in Russia, but like come on. That's only because jews have high IQ's. Checkmate Nazis.

Yes, I know Jews are disproportionately responsible for leftism but I don't agree with people who think its orchestrated or organized or that they are doing anything on purpose.
Sweden has barely any Jews and is the worst cucked nation in Europe.

damn the Irish are cunts