Are the Muslims our allies?

Think about it. What is the one thing that Sup Forums and Muslims hate the most?

you?

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
This doesn't apply here. Muslims and Jews are both our enemies.

It does however apply with Sikhs.

R-roasties?

>What is the one thing that Sup Forums and Muslims hate the most?
Muslims!

My Chemistry teacher was Palestinian and she had this epic love story involving her Doctor husband. But yeah I also hate Jews

Ourselves?

According to prophesy, Muslims and Christians will team up and march to Yerushalaim. Shortly after their bodies will became food for the vultures, so good luck.

FPBP

excessive heat
think about it
Sup Forums is mostly compromised by basement dwellers that hate sun
absence of sun=absence of heat
hurka durkas hate the sun as well but since they have no say in matter they are perpetually pissed off
thus their need to emigrate to colder climates and blow shit up
or do you think it is coincidence that every hurka durka born and raised in cold environment is FAR less prone to going allahu ahkbar mohamed jihad?
I think not

Wtf I love Jews now

Sikhs are great kebab killing allies.

Muslims and Jews want to destroy us.

Degeneracy?

Jews, but Muslims are NOT our allies, they're scum as well.

I hate mudshits more than anyone else though

Sup Forums doesn't hate Israel. They are our entertainment and our colony.

No, but fascism is easily adoptable on Islamism. They would have been good goys under controlled Islam. It's too late now, Islam must be annihilated

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's like having a kid on the block you don't like, and he doesn't like
Then one day a rabid dog bites the hooked nose kid, that doesn't mean that dog will be your friend, that dog will bite you too
Nice try though clock boy

>>>/24056994

This

Speak for yourself Chaim

>Sup Forums and Muslims hate the most?

everything, if only mohammad said something like

>ah and white people are superior

everybody would have loved islam here, because all of the rest crap like hating on gay, jews matches.

Legit.

what prophecy?

Everybody.

Jews profit from christians and muzzies fighting, which is why they never needed an army. Just saying.

sikhs and Buddhists

Sup Forums is one person and the position rightfully falls upon me

The Gog and Magog War.

Trump will pull out USA troops and sell weapons to both sides... let the fuckers fight till the Jews conquer them all.

>dress uniform involves a shemagh

now THIS is out of control

...the roman empire?

>Israeli Jews
>(((our))) enemy

They're the Italy to Trump's Germany.
They've been in the wall business longer than anyone.

So very much this. Muslim, Jew, Nigger, Gypsie, idgaf. In the oven they belong.

worth it desu

Sikhs are sick.

We'll lynch them all -Moonman

The Shias, maybe. As long as they stay in their countries.

Iran and Hezbollah support Assad and are genuinely against the Jew. They are also tolerant towards Christians and even fight together with Christians in Syria.

Also all terrorists seem to be Sunni even though the Shias have more legitimate reasons to be angry at the West.

It's pretty absurd that the shia militias who fought the Americans during the Iraq invasion are now fighting ISIS, while ISIS organizes terrorist acts in the West while being sponsored by the same West.
ISIS in this case means all the different "moderate opposition" groups as well as there really is no actual difference between them.

Muslims """could""" be our allies, in a perfect world. they are however extremely vile and depraved subhumans.

We should only kill them. not talk to them.

Shame Hamas had to go and support the Syrian opposition, they were based before then. Reminder that if you don't support the struggle of the Palestinians, you're either a kike or controlled by them.

According to prophecy, the Jews are gonna rebuild the temple and declare themselves gods and murder everyone that refuses to worship them.

Some daily art by me, the Ben Garrison of Sup Forums.

Daily reminder that not even Egypt or Jordan support them.
Other Muslims only support them when it furthers their cause against Israel.

Indeed

Muslims

>implying Muhammad(PBUH) isn't white
Kill yourself

Stop telling goyim about that

/thread

That's a good prophecy, sure nothing bad will happen with people who believe in it.
It's hard to find any valid information about that prophecy anyway, internet is full of christian perception of it.

>Muslims don't like Jews, therefore Muslims are our allies
>Lets ignore that Muslims fucking hate Western culture and want exterminate us

>Jews hate muslims, therefore Jews must be our allies
>Lets forget that Jews are have been attempting to exteriminate whites for years

/thread

wtf I love Palestine now

but really, it's going to be the slimes that keep hitler alive after free thought is banned

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend

Russia knows this after siding with the US in WW2

I'm the Ben Garrison of Sup Forums, here's some art against MUDSLIMES.

I hate muslims the most.....nice try. Muslims are savage retards with the IQ of a bedroom slipper.

Also, I wonder how many times this thread is posted weekly. I really hope you dont think youre being clever or crafty.

A great way to get away with murder would be to let that hook nosed little shit get disemboweled by the rabid dog before putting it down

>Zimbambwe
Hi Inflated nigger.

He could be one of the last remaining Rhodesians.

yeah great pics dont kill them pets ok *pats feck up on head*

Okay.
*puts Kalashnikov back*

I'm not sure who's the bigger enemy.
Muslims or Jews.

One part of me says the Muslims would be less potent without Jewish influence, meaning we could uncuck ourselves more easily. Plus no more degeneracy.

But Islam seems like a more immediate threat, there are people being blown up in the street.

reported to Women In Black for xenophobia and Srebrenica denial

>he fell for the sikhs are bro tier meme
This is what happens when you get your opinions from reddit.

Palestinians are an odd breed. Don't know what to feel about them.

Sounds great.

I can deny Srebrenica if i want to, THIS one's not illegal.

muslims

>not knowing any sikh bros
Seriously, they're good guys. Very calm/respectful and they actually integrate well.

Why don't they take off the wrap?

but sihks and buddhists aren't are enemies at all...

There is absolutely no reason to be anti-buddhism.

No they're not.

Semites are semites. Be it kike or mudslime they all need to FUCK OFF.

The most shifty ethnicity on the planet.

fpbp

>people don't understand the root of pally nationalism

it's those roman fuckers again isn't it? Ave Imperator is codeword for gas the kikes

No and Palestinians ruined Lebanon, fuck em

>Gas the kikes

But thats not progressive Milojko, how can you join EU if you're not cucked?

Jews > Muslims

Muslims are the main problem right now. We'll get the jews after

Infidels.

I don't wanna join the EU, the Jew faggot Alecucksandar Vucuck wants that. Also: Montenegro is Serbia.

I don't know when they're allowed to do it but there are a shit ton of stories of Sikhs saving people's lives by using their turbans as bandages and stemming bleeding from stab/gunshot victims.

A Muslim woman would probably just leave you to die.

>1 post by this ID
How much do you want to bet this thread was made by a Jew

Hmm, i use Inprivate browsing, so my ID changes after i turn off the browser. Might be the same thing.

It would be extremely painful

Fucking Baneposting.

lesser evil?

Funny what the Jow media is feeding the burgers

>Guys those guys hate us not because we are taking their lands, it's actually because Hitler and shit. You know Hitler was bad...

t. Rajeesh Khan

FOR

>What do muslims hate the most

Non-muslims!

Here is your answer

Ayy lmao
>Posting a pic of a communist political party to make an example of Nazi ideology