ITT: Subtle tv clothing

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Anonymous-Mask-w-crest-hoodie-hoody-hooded-sweatshirt-pullover-shirt-user-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAY

more like subtle reddit clothing

Jesus christ

fucking terrible.

may as well just wear a shirt with reddit written on it

to be honest be more accurate if it just said im a retard.

You mean like this?

who wears this shit?

More like this

teenagers and office workers

the latter under their button down shirt.

>not showing off your favorite internet locale

>I have no idea why he got shot officer, the one fat bearded guy and the other fat bearded in the stupid t shirt started yelling and drooling at each other and the fat retard pulled out a derringer nad shot the fat retard in the stupid shirt, you'd think the fat and stupid and thick crust of cheeto dust would have stopped the bullet, well ask the other guy there he is huffing down the street there sweating and trying to run

>muhpol humor

your fat stupid and ugly and should be shot

Rekt

>Game of Normies
>subtle
End yourself.

I'd be happy to find you in an alley wearing this during nighttime. I'd beat you up until you couldn't use your legs again in your fucking life.

Sup Forums walks around with pepe clothing and celebrates when they see people spouting Sup Forums memes off the internet, so I don't think they're in any position to judge anyone.

Sure you would, champ.

woah chillax buddy

Redditors you dumb fuck

take it easy

>a board dedicated to politics is happy that they are affecting actual world politics

what an observation

Where else is he supposed to use his legs?

STOP BEIN' MEAN

Autists. You can usually smell them coming

based

Where can I find this reddit apparel?

still a funny scene after 40 years

Here's something to wear over it OP.

ebay.com/itm/Anonymous-Mask-w-crest-hoodie-hoody-hooded-sweatshirt-pullover-shirt-user-Sup Forums-/301349988766

feelo when constantly get comments about my anime t-shirt from people unfamiliar with anime and/or that particular anime.

pretty /fa/ i guess.

WOW WHAT A COOL SMASHUP TEE! TOTALLY RAD AND ORIGINAL. SO RANDOM XDD

This thread has made me unexpectedly very, very sad.

Normies.

Nobody watches that trash like Game of Thrones other than Redditors/Normies.

LIEUTENANT DAN! ICE CREAM!

you go girl

Take it from someone who actually drinks and knows things; If you think that's subtle, you need a dictionary.

memes aside this is an absolutely fucking disgusting design and the /gd/ in me wants to fucking die. You cannot just mix two completely different art styles of two completely different things like that, it looks absolutely abhorrent. Also, the fact that the whole shirt is black and white except for the weird pointless blue outline on "know things" makes my soul hurt.

nothing subtle about this cringey t-shirt

don't have a cow, saddam

if you're serious, i want you to know i actively hate you. if bait 10/10

>Now THAT'S a knife
Why did I laugh so hard at this

I got this for a friend who used to do the dance

This seems about right for Sup Forums.