Tfw japan will be forever ruined because of the 2020 olympics because normieshits go there and everything like ロリ...

>tfw japan will be forever ruined because of the 2020 olympics because normieshits go there and everything like ロリ will be forever banned and the culture will be forever altered for the worse

westernshits need to get taken over by muslims already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5L-4ZrOk1Tc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it will be like 1542 all over again.

why do people pretend that anime isn't core and quintessential japanese culture when you see pictures like this?

if you saw a cartoon picture on an advert would you say cartoons are core and quintessential parts of our cultures?

Don't worry, Fingol. We are gonna keep having hentai.

>caring about glorious 日本 just for 変態ポルノ
Commit 数独

I really hope the flood of normies will force the weebs to accept that they can’t escape and commit mass suicide.

Rurouni Kenshin's author would argue about that conclusion.

You dont have to wait.

Most of the weebs are fucking normies.

2020 tokyo olympics is the setting for akira

I don’t but western people trying to change cultures to fit their own world views, whether it be entertainment or politics, is wrong.
Look at Korea, raped and split in two, South Korea with their westernized culture mimics niggers and their "idols" shake their booties instead of being cute and pure like Japanese idols
youtube.com/watch?v=5L-4ZrOk1Tc

Isn't it weird that their suicide rates dropped after the market crash and stayed low for the "lost decade"?

Maybe it was the way the economy was "repaired" afterwards with shitty labor laws the caused the suicide rates to raise again.

Mentally ill pedophiles on suicide watch.

>nonce comics are a core part of Japanese culture
Sad!

they're just advertisements you dumbfuck

Good, maybe Japan will be less racist

why do you care? you dont live in japan.

>yfw japanese birth rates increase in 2020

I think that's a good thing though
Loli and hentai should be banned until 2020 Tokyo olympics

good gaijin

>It's a weeaboo realizing that anime isn't real and most japs consider them creepy episode

me playing 仁王

>most japs consider them creepy episode
they dont consider anime weird, it's not as popular as weebs say but you dont know what your talking about.

I was referring to weeaboos and otaku, not anime itself. Western pedos seem to think that the Japanese are these super open liberals who accept their depravity.

let's make one thing clear i'm not even a ロリコン, i like neesans and cakes the most, but i think foreigners shouldn't meddle with their culture

>collect
>not correct

fucking weebshit

>the essence of Japanese culture are pedophile cartoons

Is this the worst kind of weeaboo?

Good!!
Kill all pedos in fire !!!

no the ones who think they're above that are worse

>they dont consider anime weird,

Depends on which one but surprise surprise most japanese are normal sane peopke just like anywhere else so their tastes will resemble that if other normals elsewhere.

They had a world cup in 2002, which is much bigger than the olympics, and their culture didnt change at all.

>Depends on which one
no? anime is Japanese cartoons.

If it was pasted all over the place, and using cartoons was extremely commonplace in advertising then I would say it was.

>2020 olympics
you mean 2019 Rugby World cup

Well it is.