Arabs are building a space colony on the moon by 2030

Arabs are building a space colony on the moon by 2030

>Arabs are building a space colony on the moon by 2030

INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2020, SCREENCAP THIS

2030? No, they're not

How are they going to get 30 million space suits for all the slaves?

>unironically believing that space colonization is possible
Are you 12?

ikr? Fuckin idiots still believe the world is round
Kkona

Accidentally shoved my filipina maid in the airlock instead of the broom cupboard
Now I have to wait 3 months for the lander to bring me the new one

You're obviously trying to discredit my post. Learn some things about science and you will realize that space colonization will never be a thing.

>you're obviously trying to discredit my post

I think it's great to use money for such things

I really hope we could achieve space colonization

If NASA couldn't do it what make you think you could?

I'll consider this internet argument a victory for me.

>NASA is a useless money sink now, it's been useless since Bill Clinton imposed affirmative action hiring policies on it 20 years ago.

All the planets which are supposedly habitable lie light years away. It simply isn't possible to reach any of them.

I don't know but lets hope humanity achieve it

Something that is impossible in this present could be possible after centuries

In our lifetime.

We're fucking our planet beyond repair, eventually we either fuck off elsewhere or we die with it.

NASA is a useless money sink now, it's been that way since Bill Clinton imposed affirmative action hiring policies on it 20 years ago. They spend huge amounts of resources on diversity programs and trying to meet their hiring quotas for women and POC.

The NASA of 1965 which was run by gritty WWII and Korea vets, the NASA of Von Braun and Neil Armstrong, it doesn't exist anymore.

Using the other solar planets as our exit strategy isn't smart
The effort that it would take to get Mars or Venus to a state where they could be comfortably occupied by permanent human habitation exceeds the effort that it would require to reverse global warming caused by human industry on the planet Earth.
Robot mining of asteroids will be part of that though and once they're sufficiently hollowed out we'll have our first Belters.

>global warming caused by human industry on the planet Earth

grug no like that grugette is head of space probe program

>Checks flag
Yeah same to you Cletus

It's a known fact that carbon dioxide traps heat.

It does but there are far more potent greenhouses gases like methane. Why does nobody worry about those? Why worry exclusively about carbon dioxide?

>flag

Evey time

If colonization of space ever happens it will be on Venus. They are the perfect candidate. Sick of everyone obsessing over Mars and it's .3g

Or better yet, go beat up on China. Oh wait, they won't because only countries populated by people of European descent can pollute, I forgot.

The Chinese aren't shitheads in denial and are taking active steps to reduce their emissions

Pls buy our coal

European nations have been through their industrialisation phase. They have the right infrastructure, manpower and enough capital to cut down emissions.
China is going through that phase now. After 10 years, you can expect EU-tier pollution control laws in China too.

How many renminbin do you get paid per post, Wang?.

You shouldn't.

>China is going through that phase now. After 10 years, you can expect EU-tier pollution control laws in China too
I'm sure they will and...oh wait, China is a dictatorship that believes in development at all costs as the only way for the CCP to have any political legitimacy. Even if the soil is glowing green, as long as the party manages to stay in power another week, their goals are accomplished.

Public expectations change with time. People will eventually demand better environmental conditions.

Just like they demand democracy, free speech and Western media. Even if the people really are unhappy, the CCP's apparatus ensures that dissent is hidden away and dealt with quickly.

Muslims should not be allowed to leave Earth honestly.

>implying
A one way ticket off our planet is what they deserve.

Humanity needs to leave Earth to be able to survive.
Muslims however, as they are now, won't achieve anything.
They will sabotage anything that offend their religion and make other people lives miserable just like theirs.

They need to get out of their Middle age mentality before that

What direction will they pray in when they're on the moon?

China already fixing their pollution. You're the ones who aren't.

If they're praying while they're in Mecca, do they spin around like a broken compass?

In Dutch instead of saying "fuck off" we say "go to the moon".

I hope all arabs go to the moon.