Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_(surname)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The driver wasn't going fast enough.

>caring about the opinion of a mediocre writer

He sure is qualified about politics for sure.

Dumbass. trump is against coyotes who smuggle in illegals

Mental note: always do the opposite of what Steven King stands for.

>tfw people actually care what a mostly shitty writer, who had a group of 10year olds fuck in IT, thinks about politics/the election

>Leaves me speechless
Then shut the fuck up already.

>butthurt

King is a very great author that wrote a lot of master piece

King has only written 3 good things

Apt Pupil
The stand
And shawshank

Literally everything else is shit and you know it

>King is a surname of English, Scottish and French origin. The English name comes from Old English cyning (tribal leader), which may derive from Proto-Germanic kuningaz.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_(surname)

The eternal anglo strikes again. So Sup Forums why don't anglos want white people to have good things?

Also:
>We WUZ anglo KANGZ n sheit bruv

The globalists are really pouring money into this. From all the anti Trump propaganda to celebrity endorsements, what's next as we get closer to the primaries and they get more desperate?

Open shilling from Facebook/twitter?

It
Shinning
The green line

are master piece.

He is in the same rank of the best author such as Victor Hugo, Fiodior dostoievsky, Orwell

It is fucking garbage

The shining is fucking mediocre, Kubricks version was so much better

Green mile is ok, I completely forgot about it Tee bee h, I'll give you that one

I'm fucking glad Kubrick took a huge shit on Stephen King with The Shining.

way to respect the will of the people

Well, that settles it.

#I'mWithHer now, it's the only sensible choice.

>I'm fine with writing in a child gangbang in my novel
>but Trump saying mean things to people who shouldn't even legally be in the country is too much

wew lad.

Watch, his wife is going to die. Or one of his kids.
The curse is real.

>leaves me speechless
>makes virtue signalling speech

Fucking this

now he lost his talent and has to write cuck speeches

its funny he mentions coyotes seeing as how thats a group of illegal mexican human traffickers that will be out of a job once the wall is up

Get TRUCK'D

Reminder: this guy is obsessed with child molestation and underage sex. He even put a tweener gangbang in It.
Feel free to put that all over Twitter.

His profession is writing scary, made up stories. Horror fiction. He makes things up to get what he wants. When he needs money, he makes up something scary. When he wants to obtain a certain political agenda, he will use the same tactic. I hope he dies soon.

>literally complaining about a child orgy in fiction

Seriously, why the fuck are you even on Sup Forums? You sound like the cancer that killed this place a decade ago.

WE

First thought after reading that trash maymay

>under teh dome
>fat asian computer expert radio operator sjw lady becomes epic martyr
>stands up to evil blonde guy
>dies at her sword

>great author

pick one you delusional frog nigger.

>reading genre fiction

I never realized how stupid successful entertainers could be until this election

Thank you Trump campaign. Even if you don't win, the Red Pills you distributed were extremely valuable

How does Stephen King make so much money, and write so many books, yet fall for media memes about out-of-context trump quotes? Truly an idiot savant

> yes I already know he was a coke head degenerate and other people write his books now

>who had a group of 10year olds fuck in IT

well, it is the scariest ending he could've done. takes a week to process how fucked up it is

You know he churned out shit constantly while he was high right? He had a few good books, but the bulk of his work is garbage which he openly admits is garbage. Incredibly ironic that the "idiots" he mocked for liking his crap will vote in the man that will cause him to hit the needle again and OD by winter.

Low energy to be honest.
At least when The Simpsons did it the kids were gang banging a corpse.

SPEAK UP, I CAN'T HEAR YOU FROM UNDERNEATH THAT TRUCK

>guy gets paid to make shit up and create world's of fantasy his entire career
>trust me this time I'm not writing a story

FPBP

King is a faggot. Let's meme another run in with a speeding car.

He is entertaining sometimes, but he is pretty fucking far from a great author.

>He is in the same rank of the best author such as Victor Hugo, Fiodior dostoievsky, Orwell

Wow, I hate France now.

He is probably trying to get normies to read his books because very few people could actually name one of his books. he is a cuck

Pedophile says what?

lol

>having fictional characters fuck is the same as ripping apart real families
Why do all Trump supporters have double digit IQs?

which novel

wtf i hate stephen king now

praise kek

Dostoevsky is shit
Hugo is shit outside and of his poetry

He's always been a flaming liberal.

he hasn't been all there since "the accident"

FINALLY something to get Stephen King to STOP writing...
Fucker writes a 300 page novel every time he takes a shit.
He books would almost be worth reading if a GOOD editor tossed 80% of the shit he wrote out... brevity is the root of a good writer.

He didn't write the show you retarded faggot.

Underrated post

Who cares what smallnose no philtrum has to say

Goddamn right. The only thing that happened was he knocked one floating balloon loose too many in King's head and he ended up completely fucking up the remainder of The Dark Tower series.

>Living in Maine
>Not giving a fuck about niggers and beaners
Based S.K, Drumf supporters btfo

wtf I am a #KingSlayer now

>being an ableist shitlord

>le ripping lepart i cry evertime
They can always go back. It amazes me that you illiterates wish to import an entire double digit iq proletariat, but still whine about the country's intelligence

Nice false dichotomy, he needs to get run over again

>people who disagree with my political viewpoints deserve to die!
You have to be 18 or older to use this site.

His books have turned to shit for a long time, all this social justice bullshit shoehorned into them, full of stronk wimmin and noble negroes. Similar to Tarantino. Sad!

Stephen King has admitted that he doesn't even remember writing most of his books because he wrote almost everything in a cocaine and booze filled frenzy.

To think that someone would even consider listening to this lunatics political opinions leaves me speechless.

>The hue-man
More like HUE-man

another irrelevant guy says something that isn't relevant.
gj op, you are a faggot.

Whoah... You mean, like 90% of white americans, he has some british ancestry?

He has the worst philtrum genetics on this planet

Daily reminder that you can find his books free on internet easily.

He whined about every republican before Trump and he will whine about every republican after Trump.

Surprise surprise, rich yuppie fuck from Maine that doesn't live within 100 miles of a non-white and has never been exposed to ghetto culture doesn't like American nationalism. Color me fucking shocked you pulp fiction shlock peddler.

IT, but it isn't what you're thinking really.

He has always been a feminist. His father left him at a young age.

I've noticed Stephen King has slowly gone further to the left politically over the years.
He used to write some pretty real shit in his earlier days. In "It" he referenced what schools were like, with the character Bill when he went to university. The way he described the writing class, the professor, and the work accurately represented the SJW shit that's constantly going on today.
"Not everything has to have a political meaning. Sometimes a story is just a story"
The professor disagreed and gave the character Bill a bad grade.

I wonder what happened to Mr. King?

motherfucker looks like he belongs in whoville

You earned my (you).

>you illiterates
Protip: "illiterate" is not synonymous with "idiot."
Try not to use words you don't actually understand.

IT
After defeating the clown monster, the kids are losing their magic powers or something and the girl's idea is to take niggerspunk in her cun-cun, so all the other kids can jam their in their and touch magic negro sperm.

At least, I hope that's the child gangbang ausbro is talkng about. Whatev. Meme magic will end his jew noise.

Pet sematary

You watch that fucking mouth.

Like he couldnt intervene.

Not liking Trump doesn't make you an anti-white male SJW, you know.

>These liberal meltdowns
Loving every laugh

Lol. Looks like a case of foetal alcohol syndrome

Although I am a fan, I wept when I read "Guns". How can a decent prolific writer have the logic and IQ of a turd.

>muh bill of wants
>muh burglar alarms
>muh revolver is enough
>muh clips

Are you sure?

>le goalpost move

>all smart people attack trump

surly its a conspiracy, r..right?!

Posting this to 9gag right now!

Oh wow how will we ever cope without your insightful contributions Steve ..?

It was a 10 year old gang bang on one girl and they were all covered in feces.

>spurious interests
When some public personality speak for the masses, he have ulterior motives to say the things he said most of the times.

>reaching this hard
now tell me you can't metaphorically reach you fucking illiterate clown

(You)

So many butthurt

Sure you loved King's novel before his statement

He won a lot of money, he surely put some of his money on action and live on the work of the average american white worker. So he's independant and his taste of freedom and feminism should matter more than a bunch of butthurt natio

A lot of the end was garbage, but both endings were pretty good.

>Apt Pupil
He's responsible for that? I never read the book. How closely does the movie resemble the book? All I remember is a nice, old, Nazi war criminal going psycho and trying to put a cat in the oven.

Not really. It was just kind of retarded.

Pro-tip: There also exists a non-literal sense of the word "illiterate." Your post, however, renders it unnecessary

>Dark Tower end
>bretty wud