How much do you think they drank?

How much do you think they drank?

probably not that much since it was mass produced domestic

Maybe about 6-8 beers per sesh

each person I mean

I will fug ur bbutt

That's enough to get a buzz if you're an alcoholic

Hank drinks to forget how he betrays Dale everyday by not telling him about Jon Redcorn

And Dale drinks to constantly put himself in denial

and Bill drinks because he is depressed and misses Lenore

either a 20 or a 32 pack split between 4. I doubt they all drink 8 a night so it's more likely they have like 5.

Boomhaur doggon drink cause hegotta dealwid witdere asses

>tfw you drink 8 steel reserve tallboys a day

That's like drinking 16 regular tall boys

homo

How does that shit not make you fucking sick?

I can handle malt liquor occasionally but if I drink it too much it makes me sick

This

I always feel like there is a water balloon filled with diarrhea in the bottom of my stomach all day the next day if I drink 3-4 40's of Mickeys

Jesus Christ get help!

>steel reserve
This is how you know you're an alcoholic. Those taste like absolute fucking shit and give you a dirty drunk, but they're cheap and have one of the highest ABV of beers

is that any good or is it just cheap?

>2.50 for a 6 pack tallboys
Take a guess

I only drink on weekends because it sucks being groggy at work

You aren't even a real alcoholic you're what we call a weekend warrior. You should learn how to push through and drink every night

so just cheap, thanks

I used to but then I hated being fat

more than you

>having a job that requires you to be sober

I used to work at an airport and saw one of my coworkers get fired for being drunk out on the runway driving a cart

like everyone?

I mean that's literally homeless dude shit.

Like drank a macro domestic or something.

But yeah I've been smoking too much weed. Not that bad but I need to force myself to stop for a bit. Seek medical help if that has been going on for awhile.

Jeans are so uncomfortable. Dickies are the truth.

there are plenty of jobs you can do drunk

almost anything home-based
computer-related
self-employed
owning your own business

im sorry you're a wage cuck who cant image any other job

hey dang ol see it like this boomhauer people up and at em but hey you see this look at her like its just a thing man aint nothing just a little of that

I guess they only let the pilots go to work drunk.

how often do you need to piss? like every 20 minutes?

I'd be drunk too if my coworkers were running a fight club in coach

>it's a hank comes home drunk and beats bobby episode

I imagine Hank drinks 2-3, Boom drinks 4, Dale drinks 3-4, Bill drinks 6. They don't really get drunk obviously, just buzzed and relaxed after work.

>tfw AS stopped showing a full-hour of KotH again
>pushed Cleveland Show back up in the order

STOP WITH THE FUCKING CLEVELAND SHOW, GODDAMNIT

I want an hour of KotH back.

oh please we all know what teetotaling cucks americraps are.
they probably only had the one beer, maybe two if it's hot that day and then went back to keep on cucking.
the only one who's probably a hard alcoholic is bill who would just drink beer to keep up appearances then hit the hard shit when he got home.

those king of the hill edits are magical

>"YYYYYYUUUUUP"
>"MMMMYUP"
>"MMMMM HMMM"
>*Dale's conspiracy theory of the day*

2deep4u

They drink a 24 pack each night, I don't know where you're buying 20 packs (of cans no less).

>bill
>keep up appearance

Alright kiddo

its vile shit but it'll get you wasted quick

keeping up appearances is not that same as keeping up your appearance
jesus fuck every single fucking person on this goddamn website is DUMB

comfy as fuck. If Dale is Sup Forums, who would the others be? Bill /r9k/ maybe

>it's another "Bobby doing dumb girly shit while Hank desperatley tries to support him" episode

hank 2-3
boom 4
Dale 8-10
Bill 12

Boomhauer would be /fit/ and Hank would be /out/ I guess?

Hank would post on /ck/ about grilling and that's it

He wouldn't come here in the first place though

>tfw average a 12 pack every night
>tfw it's been like this for years

> go to work for Subaru Headquarters. Have a job that requires me to drive between the Headquarters which are a little more than a mile apart. Do my job very fast so that I can carve out an hour of drinking time at the bar between the two buildings.

>Drink 3 double Jack and cokes and 1 pint of Guinness at least three times a week while playing a Terminator pinball machine. Show back up to work and finish out the day. That job sucked but at least I got to fit in some day drinking

Dale's /x/

How big is your beer gut you slobbo?

Are all 4 of your examples the same fucking thing user? Are you drunk right now user?

No way Dale drinks that much. He's a twig, likely gets ripped from 2 beers, then goes home and chain smokes while freaking out about the government/not noticing Nancy getting railed by Redcorn in the next room.

yeah. Sup Forums is more cotton

> when you go out to lunch with a coworker and you find out your an alcoholic because all they order is a beer and you order several hard drinks and a beer. Still cool how they mire the tolerance. They ask if your O.K. To drive and you tell them you are a professional at this. Impress them with the skills of drunk driving.

>likely gets ripped from 2 beers
Fuck no. Skinny doesn't mean shit. Dale has a beer gut. He's drinks late into the night while on the dark web.

i mean, hank would probs be on /diy/, no? all of them a little desu

Boy I hate Nancy

It's okay guys, I have the correct number per drinking session

Hank: 3-5
Boomhauer: 4-6
Dale: 5-7
Bill: 7-9

They probably drink some weak ass shit that's around 4.2-4.8% so it's really like half-whole of a beer less than what it would be with standard 5% beer

Cotton is more /k/ and Sup Forums

Steel Reserve taste alright for having such a high ABV. You wanna taste nasty try Pitbull. Gimme a SR over piss water bud light or any other pussy ass light beer any day.

HOLY NIGGER!!!

>Drink two shocktops
>don't get a buzz but my dick nearly explodes from piss

why do people even drink beer

>20 pack
>32 pack
jfc

Damn dude have you ever bought beer in your life?

no way. the cheapest 211's get is 4 for $5

I like the taste

This

>it's another "High schoolers who've only ever seen this show on Cartoon Network regurgitate decade old memes" episode

>those people who claim to be alcoholics and only drink beer

how in the actual fuck. i haven't had beer in like 4 years. just go for the hard liquor

Whoa

>it's a nu-Sup Forums literal child posts DUDE DBZ FIGHTS AND WIZARDS POWERS shitudden pic and tries to presume others are younger than him

Nothing exists after Chunin exams.

I dont care. At least its still on tv

>handle of wolfschmidt a day

i feel your pain

Daily reminder that beer contains estrogen.

that would explain my rocking hairy man tits.

>lists all if the same job

Kek

No shit, it's why alcoholics like me who grow man boobs

>dale goes to /x/ and Sup Forums
>bill discovers /r9k/ cries a lot, then faps looking at /gif/ and /s/
>hank would be deeply disturbed by this place
>Boomhauer is to busy smashing poon, but if he did post on Sup Forums it would be /o/

A lot of Americans drink light beer, which is like a glass of water that someone spit beer into.

You could easily drink 6 of those and just barely get a buzz.

Some do, mostly women. I think euros are to up their own asses to know you can get whatever you want here.

Depends on the day. After work it was probably one or two beers each. On weekends it seems like they drank a 6pack each

so did i

It's a "Bill falls in love with an underage trap camwhoring on Sup Forums" episode

I used to drink with these working-class dudes, and every weekend they'd hang and drink all day, usually well into the night. A 24 pack is what, $18? We'd drink at least 4 packs between 4-7 people.

I think Hank and his friends were the same though they also drank during weekdays, at least several beers.

The intro to KOTH is basically just a quick time lapse of an average day of the boys in the Alley, The intro starts when Hank enters the alley and cracks a beer, Dale,Bill and Boomhauer already have beers but its likely all their first as well, except for maybe Bill. We can assume it starts early as we see the sun rise and the trash pickup come. Within that time the gang each seem to finish their beer. Hanks leaves and returns with a full case of 24 beers, Boomhauer grabs a 6 pack and they start into the second beer, the next transition seems to show them drinking the same beer, but between when Peggy brings out the sofa and just after the recycling bin seems to fill up, which indicates that they manage to drink the entire 6 pack and start another. They continue drinking until the entire 24 pack is done and Peggy comes to give Hank the trash. They drink roughly 25+ beers in a single day from early morning to late afternoon early evening, Not all the time of course but as an average.

>tfw i drink more than 2 and i get wasted

3-4 Canadian Beer equivalent
so like 60 lonestars

>having a job

What's APB? I drink 2 14% 4lokos frequently. Used to drink the green ones but got sick of them. It's gotten to the point I don't even chase that shit anymore.

I would pay to see that episode

Dale is /x/ and /k/.

There was already an episode about Bill falling for an underaged girl.

>getting into a car with a drunk
you should have destroyed the car to teach them a lesson