Black Lives Matter: BLM, Leader, Don't vote until America pays attention to blacks

globalpost.com/article/6783836/2016/07/20/some-black-lives-matter-activists-plan-not-vote-november

Sup Forums

Lets infiltrate and pose as black lives matters people and encourage them not to vote, because that supports the white patriarchy or whatever . This is the perfect way to infiltrate these idiot groups and misdirect their attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/
youtu.be/CBGiqD8slsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Don't vote until America pays attention to blacks

We should help them out senpai

>majority blacks vote democrats
>republicans win as a result

what could go wrong

for fuck sake
did they really start that themselves?

i'm not sure we could have come up with something that stupid if we tried.

lets get trump elected by refusing to vote until our opponents give us everything we want.

if you don't exercise your democratic right as a citizen, you don't deserve to have a say in anything, so shut the fuck up.

Lol, THAT'LL get racists to see things your way.

Now they just need to cut a deal that they'll collectively stop committing crimes until whites give them the shittiest states in Dixie.

If they're legitimately spreading that then it's best we don't get involved, if they figure out we're doing that it might poison the well. Let's not interrupt the enemy while he's making a mistake.

I fully endorse this message

>Black: we're not getting what we want, what should we do
>Negro: Nuffin

>BLM is playing 5D jenkem

Well they shouldn't vote. They did earn it. Their rights are given by whites people
Anddddddd of course niggers would ruin everything including their own dream society. Just imagine if these apes take over the country.

Why would America suddenly start caring about them if they didn't exercise their right to impact our (don't let the leaf fool you, I'm a dual citizen) government?

I wouldn't be surprised if some people vote for Obama again as a write in.

Migrate to /cfg/, lets see what we can do there

Fucking fantastic considering black voter turnout is one of the main deciding factors of this election. If it falls to pre 2008 levels then Trump is almost guaranteed to win.

i don't need to imagine, do you forget south africa still exists technically?

Now this is something that I think we should support.

the populace knows shit happens to black communities, but BLM literally have no goal other than "get attention"

Bretty good idea. What hashtags do we use?

#MentallyNil
#BLMissile
#CantBlimpTheBLM

Oh. My. God. What a blessing. This needs to be pushed amongst the black crowd.

So many are felons or too lazy.
I'm guessing the successful family types are more likely to vote republican, maybe.

Sound logic to me Poo-senpai-intheloo.

Good. Sub-humans shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway.

>He calls it "I Ain’t Voting"

Kek

This is incredible, if it gains momentum Trump will win for sure. Don't sperg out and let it happen naturally.

>tfw someone from the Trump campaign came up with this idea and had someone else deliver the message

bump for Trump!

>Shillary bends over backwards to pander to the dindus
>They still don't vote
Fucking kek

What a bunch of fucking retards.

lol, trump confirmed then

theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/

youtu.be/CBGiqD8slsQ

The Poo is right.

GET YOUR SOCKS ON BOYS ITS TIME TO MAGA

Honestly? I respect it. How long have democrats used black americans as their political football or their pet to parade around to keep them voting blue? This guy understands the power of his vote or his bloc and understands that he doesn't have anything to lose. Trump goes into office? Shit's still the same in the United States. It's Clinton that needs the bloc, not them.

it's only around 14% of the population and the people who'd actually listen to him probably account for about 4%, half of that who probably don't even vote anyway.

It's an important 4% though. To take them away from the dems is an excellent play.
ID laws were a huge help but it's like echoes. Given enough rope and so on

Bump

I am now #FeelingTheStein

>#iaintvoting

Perfect, I fully support this cause.

This is great! Lets encourage it!

true

>The blacks were going to vote Hillary anyway
YES
FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS

Thanks for the (You) Satan

Please do this right. And do not forget the #BernieOrBust liberals. Divide and conquer.

Shit meant the gif

Do you realize how retarded it is for these people to act so passionately about all this, going so far as to shoot police in the street and then just refuse to even partake in the voting process? Nobody is going to step in and say "Oh we can't let this vote happen because this group of people aren't voting we have to meet their demands and THEN vote"

That's not how it works. If they want to opt out of participation in the democratic process, okay, but they're not going to get much done any other way. I'm assuming pretty much every BLM supporter hates Trump, but instead of voting against him they're just opting out. It's a fucking stupid idea.

wut

friendly reminder that black lives matter is funded by george sorros

Yea, that worked pretty well in history

I had the gif of that moment
It was a full check em and a thumbs up
At least my continued derping is bumping this HUGE potentially disastrous effort

More like 1D Umlabalaba

Nothing because Republicans are better for blacks than Democrats. We're really doing them a favor.

We need to get the hashtag #iaintvoting trending

This will fucking work!

wtf I love black lives matter now

ignore all black protesting boys which means stop going to their "protest" and running them over

If they keep it up for about 6 months I think they're plan will work senpai. #staywoke

Wasn't because they ate fucking dirt?!

>And that's how the heroic Africans resisted the Scramble for Africa and drove the evil Europeans back from whence they came

Oh wait

Wasn't it*

Lol Nick cannon is out their saying not to vote also. #Iaintvoting

Nigs intentionally hurt themselves to get out of work, which mentioned that there wounds got infected and had to be amputated. So I believe the dirt thing if you told me.

more like mancala

Perfect. If he can start the trend with dindu celebs this can gain traction

FOR POTENTIAL FUTURE THREADS PUT (#) LIKE THIS SO IT CANT BE INDEXED AND FOUND BY GOOGLE

i wonder what ol georgey thinks about this?

ALL IN ON THIS!

As a nigger this greatly infuriates me almost to near chimp out levels.

Let me get this straight BLM:

You unemployed negroes not only want me to take off of work and protest in the hot sun, and yell till my throat collapses. But not excercise my constitutional right to vote for a candidate that can affect change?

Wow I knew them niggas dropped the ball but holy shit.

I am seeing this too much from my other black friends, this mindset needs to change.

BUENO.jpg

Did a quick search and it seems the muzzles were used to restrict them from talking/eating, some shitposter here said it was because they ate dirt, slaves were known to eat dirt often. However didn't seem to find source saying the muzzles were for that specific reason.

wut.

/thread

Make the memes real

Just point out that Hillary is a rich white bitch who doesn't interact with nigs and who campaigned to put millions of them in prison

Sounds good to me. You guys should tell the same thing to your leftist white allies to stand with you to not vote!

Can you really expect otherwise? They're desperate for attention. They actually had the balls to complain when 86 people died in Nice. So in response to these morons, as a responsible African American, you should do one thing and one thing only.

>fuck off back to africa

>fuck off back to africa

Hey, were all going back to Africa. It's going to be a very fun trip down there.

I'm only guessing they (Soros) want more power in the Democrats party. BLM leadership are not idiots. They want high profile positions in Washington if they are going to support Hillary. Hillaty won't win regardless. But she stands no chance if BLM make black turnout rates even lower.

There is no "right to vote."

Finally they say something smart!

So they're throwing their chance a way at some kind of legitimate voice? They do realize if all blacks eligible to vote, voted on an issue in unity, they could completely away the vote?

> white privilege is voting while black lives are treated as worthless

>jewish karma from the bernt void

1 PLAYER TIC-TAC TOE

>Still losing