He's gonna win isn't he?

He's gonna win isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxzQWIvD0ek
geni.com/blog/look-whos-related-george-washington-and-all-the-presidents-325451.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He already won

Yea

Yup

I knew it a year ago
It's been an amazing journey
We still have a long way to go

No.

i wish he could win

YEAH

50/50 chance.

I really think the Democrats are going to go full visible degenerate at the convention and alienate normal people.

idk maybe. why do you care so much

If you didn't come to the realization he was going to be president since the first debate, you're of very low intelligence.

He's barely on the offensive and Hillary's scandals have barely been brought into the full spotlight. Yes, he's already fucking won. Trump's playing some 5D-level fucking chess that we're not even aware of – don't question the fucking billionaire; he knows his shit. Just give your energy to Kek so he can bless Trump and fuck shit up for $hillary.

probably not

yes

Trump has a lot more support than the lefties will admit.
I think he might just win.

Yes

Deus Vult

Kek is green. Green is good luck. Is kek a leprechaun?

"said the increasingly nervous liberal"

For me It was the first time he told the story of charging ford 35% tax for every car that crosses the border. Americans have been waiting for one of the political parties to say this since the 80's. Reagan teased us when he used tariffs to save Harley Davidson but after that no one talked about it for 30 years.

Easily.

Joking aside, unless trump starts to drop serious money on ads, he isn't going to win.

>Green ID
Whoa

muthfukn crackrz we wuz da fuckn leprechauns an sheit we be using da power of our melanin for magic n you whittys stole dat sheit from us. We wuz da leprechauns

Not to interrupt the circlejerk in here, but no he isn't going to win. Only wins among non-college graduate white males. The demographics are against you and that was why everyone was trying to court hispanics.

>ads
That's obsolete 20th century tactics. It's why cucks like Jeb and Rubio lost.
Now it's all about Twitter battles, hashtags and dank meme videos.

yea. he won a while ago actually, i think it was pretty much when he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat ugly dyke during the first primary debate. People want to be entertained and he entertains them. The fact he's going to make america great again is just an added bonus.

Yeah no

Checked

I agree the media will only get him so far

No shot.

Pennsylvania will never go red again

If I'm putting money on it, then you've got to admit that the odds are in Hillary Clinton's favor at the moment. The Trump campaign isn't going very smoothly and this convention has been messy. I took note especially of George W. Bush saying he was worried that he might have been the last ever Republican president. I think this is s real concern.

>Democrats are going to go full visible degenerate
I'm thinking the same thing as well... I really hope Philly burns

Fuckin A, I got dubs twice in one thread. If this post is dubs, Trump will be God Emperor of Mankind for all time

>being this much in denial
Trump isn't going to win, it's impossible

He is tied in the polls you fucking faggot.

The plan is to turn the white vote into a homogeneous voting block he needs 62% of the white vote not 59%. Then he wins. Fuck hispanics and fuck blacks. You couldn't get 90 out of 100 people to say the sky is blue, the fact they vote democrat 90/10 is a declaration of fucking war.

By ballot or bullet

>I know how we'll get them on to our side! We'll belittle them and call them stupid! Yeah that will work!

Never change, libtards.

Wellp he's still gonna win

Great argument there, we know what demographic you fit in.

If the country were nothing but republicans yes.
Hes not turning the requisite swing states red and there's nothing to suggest that hes going to.

Fuck off, teafaggot... This doesn't concern you

>he'll never win a state
>he'll never get to 1237
>he'll get the nomination
>he'll never be president
>he'll never make America great again

I have to see the Trump vs. Clinton debates to really predict who will win. But I will predict this: if muslim filth and Black-Lives-Fecal-Matter keep up their loathsome shenanigans, it will gradually keep bumping Trump right into the WH. All 87% of us non-negro Americans are soooo fucking tired of this violent, nigger, crybaby drama that comes with this ridiculous, basketball-American sub-species wherever it goes.

There was more voter turn out in many swing states like Michigan for repubs than dems

I like his chances but don't underestimate the dirty tricks Hillary will pull as the general election kicks into gear. She's been playing it very careful and sitting on a small lead. She'll have to come out and fight eventually and I think Trump will make her look ridiculous. I would say 60/40 Trump is the favorite based on current trends.

I concur. The Bernie people really pushed the left straight into commieville and BLM a LITERAL cop-killing group is demanding representation which Hillary has to pander to because she needs the minority vote.

The DNC is going to be a shitfest. Bernouts are still going to be pissed, moderate democrats don't trust her and are sick of cop killings and terrorist attacks and someone she has to juggle all of this on top of her email scandal which leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

I can't fucking wait.

NOTHING is impossible. People like you were saying he can't win the nomination, then you were saying he can't get it before the convention and now you're saying he can't win the general election.

Pence will be president after ISIS kills Trump.

He's polling better with minorities than any other republican in history
And since there have been republican presidents in the past; that should show that the white vote + a small minority vote is enough to get elected. Get used to saying President Trump

Kek wills it
God wills it
Everybody wills it

>They'll never stop being a colony, its impossible
>They'll never be a world power, its impossible!
Fuck off, lime.

This. I know so many normie types that have told me in secret there voting Trump. They are scared to publicly announce it, but they are.

He won because the MSM wanted to make sure that Shillary had a more hated and well-known enemy.

Alies going down means that he will take Trump with him. The truth behind his last interview with Kelly will emerge.

DELET THIS

He will win

Obama first Affirmative Action President

Trump first WWE President

Skip to 0:29
>Michael faggot Moore even thinks trump is gonna win

youtube.com/watch?v=nxzQWIvD0ek

He is the Koch man and they'll kill Trumpskin in a heartbeat.

Landslide baby

Heretic

He already won

>He's gonna win isn't he?

According to the bets in Vegas, No.

electionbettingodds.com

Also, he's not related to George Washington which seems to be a requirement:
geni.com/blog/look-whos-related-george-washington-and-all-the-presidents-325451.html

What's the AIPAC position on Trump?

This is patently false, Hillary has spent millions in some states and none in others, her numbers move up and down the same in both, no one watches traditional adds with internet and TiVo

He's stumped

Even the most rabid liberal flaming faggot has acknowledged that the God-Emperor will save us.

Remember after Rubio won the first primary?
>No WAY TRUMP CAN WIN
>Trump wins

I have a feeling there is Hillarys shillbot donators buying up Hillary bets to push a false rally on Hillary. All the real money will be put on Trump

Just not showing our hand yet, let the libs pay big to see it.

Good. We don't want any more Bush republicans. He's one reason things are so bad.

nope

his campaign team is fucking shit now and they are just stacking mistakes

Kek wills it

The price for liberty is vigilance.

How can he lose to a literal criminal?!?

The police are going to watch it burn

Most definitely

Isn't that a bit racist, user?

He's polling worse with Blacks, Hispanics, and Women than Romney ever did.

Repubs vote. The whole Dem game of Hill is in the lead is a lie. They will lose at their own game. Landslide Trump win incoming.

His power level is over 9000

Thats why the shilling is turned up 1000%
Pay no attention to these lies of failure

He just took Cruz's delegates (and soul) at the RNC

Was thinking how many police are there? Cops and comps family's all gonna vote Trump, how many black people will actually vote? about 25% of them?

Here's the thing. In both primaries, the total popular vote was around 27-28 million for each. The difference was in that Hillary only had one opponent (Sanders) who got around 12 million votes, leaving her with the remaining 15, Whereas Trump started out in a crowded field of 17 candidates, with governors, billionaire -backed super-candidates, etc. However, on the Democratic side of things, after Hillary won, its estimated that around half of Sanders voters said they wouldn't vote for her. Why? Because they believed in the movement, and when their movement failed (at least for now) they wouldn't support the person who defeated their leader. If Sanders would have won, Hillary voters would have seen him as just another democratic candidate, which is probably how they saw Hillary. If someone like Cruz, or Kasich would have won on the Republican side, Trump supporters would probably have acted similarly to Sanders supporters. So basically, even with the endorsement of Sanders, Hillary isn't going to be able to win over the Hearts and Minds of the Sanders platform, some of whom will go vote for Trump or a third party candidate, or may not even vote at all. However, people that voted for Cruz, Kasich, etc. Are less likely to be butt hurt and more focused on helping to prevent another democrat from getting into the white house. They were voting for a Republican, but even though their candidate lost, they see Trump as a republican still.
TL;DR Hillary is a democrat candidate, but Trump is a movement.

Just my thoughts on the matter

does anyone have the trump in a car with teh gun picture, asking for a friend

/thread

black people don't vote too, Obama is the only time they turned out and even then it was like 60%

A month ago, I thought there was almost no way. Now I think probably not, but he might.
This makes me sad.

On point.

Unfortunately, no.

> Hasn't led in the polling average a single time over the entire past year.

> "He's gonna win"

Polls fluctuate but as a whole Clinton's lead over Trump is larger and more consistent than Obama's lead over both Romney and McCain were.

I don't think the debates are actually going to matter that much this year. There has been SO much coverage of this election that most people made up their minds a long time ago.

Also, one thing people are forgetting is that the media will move hard to disqualify Trump in the final weeks/days of the race. They are in the tank for Clinton and hate Trump in a way that goes beyond the usual liberal bias.

I predict Clinton ultimately wins by around 5 points, possibly more. Trump BTFO.

I would have said 50/50 a month ago, but the niggers and BLM pretty much handed him this election. I'll be shocked if he doesn't win.

>what were the ((betting odds)) of Trump winning the nomination 4 months out retard?

We're going through a rough time in the country

Its going to be an absolute slaughter. Its incredible that so many professionals don't see it even still, let alone months ago.

Post picture of feminine penis?
By the way Gore had a consistent 2-3 point lead on bush in all the polls.

The only polls that matter now are in battleground states. Everything else is moot.

By moot, I mean a lanky faggot.

Like Trump said. He's eliminating his enemies one by one. Jeb was the 1st one and soon he'll go head-on at Hillary, And that'll be when he'll start to take over Hillary on the polls

Just like they nailed Brexit

> By the way Gore had a consistent 2-3 point lead on bush in all the polls.

So no more Reagan comparisons, now Trump is George Bush?

I agree Trump surging 20-30 points in the polls seems laughable at this point, but that's literally what Trump supporters were predicting a few months ago.

Yep.

If that's your shit you need to go to the ER.

He's got Hillary in checkmate on another fucking physical plane

He's got it on lock

retard