What was american high school like pre columbine?

What was american high school like pre columbine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwbW0fS5_4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gay and smelly

White

Just watch that film for an insight on typical high school life pre columbine

Did Brazil even have highschools in 1999?

More bullying. People don't do it as much, because they're afraid the weird kid will go crazy and blow them the fuck out.

Pretty boring tbqhfam

I finished HS in '97, however the school I was at was in the south and had a race related riot that made national news for a day. It went from being pretty laid back to being a prison. We were forced to wear transparent backpacks and ID cards around our neck at all times. I think columbine was just the apex example of what was going on everywhere in the country.

After Columbine, all the teachers had to go to special classes during the summer on identifying threats and watching out for social misfits and stuff.

Next year they come back and since I was a total misfit with zero friends that the whole school hated, all of the teachers started taking an interest in me, talking to me, asking about my home life, wanting to look through my notebook and ask me about my violent and bloody doodles.

It really sucked. I went from everybody hating me and the teachers ignoring me to everyone hating me and the teachers trying to figure out when I was going to crack.

I owe a debt of gratitude to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold and anybody else that ever blasted any normies at school.

You can't teach normies to not be evil, vicious cunts, but you can goddamned sure blow their fucking brains out and get to watch their retard parents cry on TV.

Columbine was delicious, even if it did bring a major crackdown on us. It was worth it.

I loved the jokes about the weird kids coming to school and shooting everyone.

Had a few different family members go to high school with me. One was a jock and two were very special in their own way. One of the special cousins was a bestiality-loving meth baby, the other was an abused autistic weirdo. They never got along. I got along with everyone so I would here all the stories of their fighting. Or more like jock cousin and his friends bullying beast and autist cousin.

Jock cousin
>haha, beast is going to try and stab me in my sleep at christmas and autist is going to bring a gun to school

Beast cousin:
>That dick. teh. teh. Thinks he can act like that to me. I'll fuckinig murder him. I'll poison his fucking water

Autist:
>Fuck jock and his friends. I'll get an axe and chop their fucking heads off! I'll bring a gun to school and kill them all.

I have a very entertaining family. Made my high school years interesting.

>that edge

wew

u an old ass nigga

I mean not that old but to old to be browsing an Austrian motorcycle repair forum

I couldn't find the video I was looking for but here's a black high school in 1994.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwbW0fS5_4Y

Did your shitpost even get a (You)?

My old high school was bombed back during the 60s.

It was phat. Jncos and chain wallets, anarchy patches on your Jansport bookbag. Smoking butts in the bathroom while skipping class, no hall pass, nigga. Teachers would laugh when you made fun of the gay kid and the few black kids were ignored or put away in special classes where they couldn't hurt anybody. Fucking ninja stars and shit

I wouldn't know how to compare it to school now because I graduated in '99 the same year that shit happened. I just know those last couple months at my school they started making us leave our backpacks in the hall outside of class, which is about equivalent to TSA making you take off your shoes at the airport. In other words, a retarded empty symbolic gesture. I was happy to be finishing up before that shit got worse.

You are way too old to be this edgy

We all carried knives and had brawls in the streets that nobody cared about.

The same

made me laugh. I remember the jnco arms race to who could have the baggiest pant, the most fly wallet chain

no metal detectors in elementary schools
considering thats where i was when it happened
they didnt get them until i left anyway
middle school had them though
funny thing is when i got to 10th grade and went to Vo-tech we didnt go through the metal detectors anyway and my instructor encouraged us to bring a pocket knife because it was useful

I started high school a few months after columbine. We weren't allowed to have back packs unless they were transparent (lasted about a month), the school hired security guards (most notable were a pregnant woman and a guy everyone called fetus) and no one was allowed to wear trench coats (no one really wore them anyway).

We still had regular bomb threats and senior year someone nearly burned the school down. He had a decent plan but made a few critical errors that turned the whole thing into a joke. Our spring break was extended by 3 days.