Who /full/ here?

Who /full/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41901294
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It also depends on how you define "City or Town". Large unincorporated areas can be considered neither while small municipalities can be considered a city.

Why don't people want to live in cold countries? It is a mystery

misleading map desu

Lebensraum wasnt a meme afterall

???
Wouldn't it be the people of the cold country's fault for not having enough or being able to have babies? Seems to me like they would rather all be in one area, instead of spread out.

me

Non-whites are attracted to heat

Compare the maps

we're empty as fuck, no surprise. Also kekking at that clear silhouette of Slovakia

Another map related

Well everyone here lives in Guadalajara Monterrey, Mexico City and the slums around Mexico City

This "just towns" is pretty crappy. Only shows a better distribution of the population in those countries.

Cairo looks barely noticeable when it is a god damn nightmare.

because cold sucks and humans are naturally attracted to heat. Also a wider array of crops can be grown in warm countries.

It looks like a Virus that began in Germany

How do you manage to live in those urban hives with no natural scenery? Have you ever seen an unattended forest or a field with no crops growing on it? Is there space between the settlements or it's just one gigantic city with nominal borders?

Quite misleading yeah, seeing as not even 90% of the landmass of Great Britain is built upon.

Use this link to see your local area.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41901294

>cities or towns above 1000 inhabitants
Just write cities and towns. If it has below 1000 people, then it's just a village.

Did not know that the NW of France is so populated

>Non-whites are attracted to heat
Explain the refugees, the colonial age and great germanic migration.

Nobody likes beijg fucking cold and wearing bulky cloathing, unless free monies are involved.

It depends where you are. If you are in Loire Atlantique, there are many people, if you are in Orne, it's a desert.

we could be 175 millions FRENCH PEOPLE if we breed like fucking brits JUST FILL THIS SHITHOLE ALREADY REEEEEEEEEE

me neither what the fug
I thought it was like SW

this
Just look at the difference between the Danish and German parts of the Jutland peninsula. Schleswig-Holstein is actually just as densely populated as Southern Denmark.

plus France has a weird definition of "city" - if you consider communes to be equivalent to cities/towns, France has ~36 000 of them.

Feels good not being /full/

So are whites, otherwise they wouldn't flood our beaches every year.

i live in a city with 50k, it's comfy.