Was there any hatred for muslims before 9/11?

just curious

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
docdroid.net/JNuT7r2/23-nov-2001-washingtonpostcom-60-israelis-on-tourist-visas-detained-since-sept-11.pdf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll take what were the crusades for $1000 Alex. .

Yes, my great grandfather warned everyone about the threat of Islam many decades before 9/11 happened.

yes, mostly our long-standing disgust at them and their filthy backwards ways

Iran hostages, airline downings, Stark attack etc. etc.

Read a book, mileniual idiot.

that wasn't the first attempt to blow up the WTC

not really

wouldn't that have been against iranians, palestinians, and iraqis?

Not in the U.S. they're less than 1% of the population, I'd never even seen one even though I live in a multiculti state

Hitler had a Muslim division of the Army thousands of them because they also hated jews.

Muslims are disgusting.

Yes. And 9/11 wasn't the first attack on the WTC either.

>Persian Gulf War
No we've always loved Muslims.

Jews did 9-11.

yes, however it wasn't a staple. I had a friend in HS that was basically the christmas catholic equivalent of a muslim. He was born in the US, I don't think had ever set foot in a mosque, didn't pray during the day, and lived off of Burger King bacon cheeseburgers. He used to get shit all the time from people for being muslim and arab.

You do realize that wasn't even the first time they'd tried to bring down the WTC, right?

They've been hated for a long time, there just weren't nearly as many of them. They've gone from 0.5% of the population to 6% in the last two decades.

it was, a lot of the terrorists back then were christian arabs too. Like RFK's assassin. It was more of an ethnic stereotype than religious.

since 9/11 was a jew thing, i don't get the point.

No. The average burger would think a Muslim is some kind of burger.

Gonna need some more info on that picture, friend.

no they'd think it was something you could get in an indian restaurant or something

Muslims were really more of a joke in popular culture before 9/11. They were generally portrayed as homicidal but cowardly and inept, and as hypocritical about both wanting and hating Western pleasures. They were depicted accurately, in other words.

No the FBI tried in the nineties and fucked up, couldn't pass terror laws, blew some pillars out of the underground parking garage and killed a maintenance guy, so handed the job over to the military and CIA who got that job done real good.

Not really

Yes. My dad had an 1968 Econoline Van back in the 70s/80s. He had a bumpersticker that said "The Ayatollah is an Assaholah" with a raghead cartoon caricature.

Some shitskins were raging at him on the freeway about it, and he was flipping them off telling them to fuck goats.

im sure he's talking about modern Islamic radical terrorism

ah
i thought they were depicted as genie people

My mom is a lefty, but would talk about how barbaric and scary Muslims were when I was young. This was based entirely on her experience in college in the 70s, she told me that she had several experiences where some random muzzie would come up to her on campus and ask her to sign a petition calling for a middle eastern politician to be beheaded or some other 3rd world tier shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars

Yes, watch True Lies.

Kikes setting up demolition charges on WTC. The boxes are full of detonators.

sweden wtf

got this on a Sup Forums thread about a year ago, it is supposed to be some juden putting thermite in the WTC during the well-known (well, at least on ae911) maintenance who took place few weeks before 9/11.

this day, the same anons dropped few others pictures, essentially of vans rollin' into new york the day of the attack. it was spooky AF.

Yes.

9/11 is all I needed to know about Islam

End it.

idk why, but 9/11 pictures are really comfy

fuck you bro

Poast 9/11 pics, please

What is the 1993 WTC attack, Alex?

SWEDEN NO
DDDDDDDDDD:

Burn in hell nigger

I remember there was a link to this image with the boxes containing detonators or something, anything further on this?

k

Yes. Grandfather hated them, even tho we don't have muslims here. He used to wonder how come they keep blowing up, while simultaneously keep multiplying.

9/11 memes are the best.

This thread is full of underage faggots.

Nobody cared about Muslims pre-9/11 in the West. After the attack the Bush administration launched a huge campaign to make Americans hate Muslims to justify invading Iraq. This is how people started hating Muslims.

de de de de de de de kaksoistesta
1000$ m8

RARE

Fuck off Takbir bin Mustafa, no one has ever liked muslims ever since Jesus invented riding an ass into town like a boss.

Hate them from first day after birth.
And that was many years before 9/11.

docdroid.net/JNuT7r2/23-nov-2001-washingtonpostcom-60-israelis-on-tourist-visas-detained-since-sept-11.pdf.html

Many thanks

yes but i fucked up, just saved few images, never saw them again since desu.
in fact i'm not sure anymore if it was here or on the Sup Forums of 4+Sup Forums

I saw it here, I don't go to cripple. I've never seen it since either.

This.

War is God's way of teaching burgers geography it seems.

Fake picture

Born in 1989 here. I was born and raised in the city of Chicago and never even really knew wtf a Muslim was until 9/11. I recall in the year 2000 my 5th grade teacher briefly mentioning a group of people in the Middle East who worship some god named "Olive" (thats how I honestly heard the word Allah back then) and thats about it until that one fateful day arrived in NYC less than a year later.

Back in those days, that shit was so far removed from our minds and so far away from our everyday lives that it might as well have been a religion practiced in another dimension.

It wasnt until after 9/11 that we very suddenly got a crash course on Muslims all at once from both my school and the media- the burkahs, the head wraps, the niqabs, the facial hair, Osama Bin Laden, Islamic Fundamentalists and terrorism, jihad, Allah, Muhammad, Israel conflict, etc.

And here we are today... where you cant go one day without hearing the word Muslim or terrorism. My, how things have changed.

Sup fellow Floridabro

>modern Islamic radical terrorism
>modern

The only thing that has been modernized is the weaponry, the bullshit has been the same for 1400 years

not really hate.

we just thought they were backward goat fuckers

I went to Kuwait on deployment in the 90s. Most of us didnt understand the Shia vs Sunni Muslim bullshit.

We did understand Iraq vs Iran but didt understand that Shia vs. Sunni was what caused it.

>you will never know the absolute unrivaled shitstorm on Sup Forums during and the weeks after 9/11
>all those opportunities for dank memes lost forever

Why

Fucking

Live

Not really. My stupid old scripture teacher in school used to tell us they would take over. We thought she was retarded but if you look at Sweden and Europe it's becoming very possible.

vape nation

yeah starting back like 690 years before the crusades at the least

Nah, not really. Nobody really thought or cared about muslims here before 9/11.

when da kush be dank

..........Literally the only Muslim I saw while I was growing up

when da dubs be kekkin :^)

Wat? I live in San Diego and I see muzzies all the time, usually Indian or Iranian

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2001, you dingus.

I never said it did. Hence why I said lost opportunities.