What did you like most about the Paranormal Activity series?

What did you like most about the Paranormal Activity series?

They were unintentionally hilarious at times.

The first director's cut was done well. It got too dumb afterwards like how Saw 1 was good only.

MOMMY!

I liked the Mexicans

THICCC

I'd give her some ectoplasm
uhhgush

4 is literally jailbait found footage desu

The women in the movies are fairly attractive and usually running around in their pajamas.

The complete lack of any subtle spooks during all of the long and uninteresting shots that make up 75% of the movie was a horribly missed opportunity. It wouldn't have made them good movies, but definitely better than the crap they were.

Came here to say this. It was good.

Then whatever horror that is kinda popular around Halloween gets turned into a shitty franchise.

the end credits

I liked the first two. I thought the second was better than the first. After 2 I think they become unremarkable horror sequels; the mexican one with the simon says is absurd tho.

>the mexican one with the simon says is absurd tho.
that was the best one

I remember seeing the first one in theaters thinking it was revolutionary

digits speak the truth

I like the spic one, gangbangers shooting witches with a sawed off shotgun making them fly off the screen
Setting of east LA or whatever was more interesting than the yuppie houses all the others were set in

Katie got some big ass titays

I've only seen 1, 2, and 5, but they are all pretty bad. Worst of all, it made found footage popular again, which is the worst genre of film

>Boobs related

I remember pirating the first one and watching it in my basement with some friends. Scared the shit out of us.

Especially since it was one of the alternate endings that wasn't in theaters. I think it was the one where she gets killed by the cops.

The cop killing is what took me out of it.

A couple of cops getting killed in a house would have the entire police department descend on that fucking house to burn it down.

It would lead to an all out war between the police force and Satan.

Wait which one was that one?

The Visit has that and it also doesnt suck.

Those are "Mommy-tier" titties.

Paranormal Activity The Marked Juans

huh wow! a girl... with decent boobs... in a tank top! I gotta sit down and watch this movie!

user WANT MILKY

lol mad faggot?

I slept badly for 2 weeks (fourteen days) because of this damned film
I thought I was getting watched by demons everytime I turned off the light
Fuck this flick

you still are, we're in your monitor

the last movie was pathetic. the series was only ever average but fuck that was a terrible ending.

>It would lead to an all out war between the police force and Satan.

Well that needs to be a movie.

FOOTage

more shut her with my cock if you can decipher my vague wording