Idk

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

It's definitely below 1 million

More like 5.4-6 million

>inb4 the obligatory idiot with his world jewish almanac

DAS RITE

ever? yes

That's not even the official number anymore.

wow realy makes me think

Prove to me that 6 million jews died from January 30, 1933 to May 8, 1943.

I want to know the math, how many per day.

How many camps.

How much fuel.

How much organic waste.

Nah lad, it was 6 billion

Nah dude, it was 6 GORILLIAN.

There were not even 6 million jews. Its also impossible to murder so many people. The Nazi's are also really good people so they would never kill someone just because they are jewish.

>picture of grandad and his friends

Yes
Holocaust denial is anti-Semitic and against the law in many European countries
You wouldn't want to break the law, would you?

what will you accept as proof? nothing short of 6 million death certificates or skulls? or will the disappearance of entire ghettos full of people suffice

Don't forget the 12 billion.

Not all of them died in gas chambers though. They were killed in many different ways.

>1643 people everyday
>for ten straight years

fun fact:

in Rwanda, 800,000 people were killed in 3 months.

That's 8888 people per day. Check those quads. Where my Rwandan genocide denying bros at?

>International Red cross records put the Holocaust death toll of camp inmates at 271,301

>mfw saying public only 5'999'999 Jews died in the Lolocaust will put you in jail in most Western countries

A reporter in Al Jazeera actually dared an American anti-Muslim in air to say it after he was like "Muh freedom in burgerland".

Based Al Jazeera reporters? I know...

The fact that you get arrested in Europe for even questioning it tells me a lot.

just like the star shimsham

you gotta check your facts straight mate
dachau was a fucking death camp, with ovens and shit.

so this probably voids your faggot map

Yeah, it was as real as 9/11.

stop it, it goes against the narrative!
instead we'll rather go with the holocaust deniers that were caught lying and manipulating scientific research of the gas chambers, ok?
thanks.

It was six billion, not six million

>mfw raising your right hand to a 45° angle in public will put you in jail in those countries as well.

yes, they were drowned in this pool
all of them
some even twice

That pool is located in Stammlager (Auschwitz I), and not Birkenau (Auschwitz II)

> it's impossible to murder so many people
> inb4 mongol conquest
> inb4 taiping rebellion
> inb4 WWI
> inb4 WWII

top kek

nah, but i'm not allowed to tell you that.

you too! stop this!
yes, zundel and irving were liars, but we'll let it go with them only, because once again, it fits our narrative.

six trillion you mean
>we wuz essential workas

Where did the 6 million number come from?

Surely it must have been based on some fact

Yes, an incredible amount of evidence points to it, including the Nazi's own documentation.

the number goes up because they are factoring in children the dead Jews would of had

The official holocaust death toll is 11 million people, of which 6 million are jews and 5 million are non-jews. Rounded off by a couple hundred thousand, sure.

>none of them every happened
>big propaganda show

No, probably about 1.5 million. About 300k outside of camps in transit or shot on the spot, mostly the former. The other 1.2 million mostly died of starvation or disease with the exception of another small minority being shot for various reason. There was no "final solution" in any actual form. Hitler and the Nazis wanted to deport most if not all. There were also a good 50k or Jews, half Jews, and quarter Jews who served in the German armed forces, in fact quite a few generals and admirals of various rank were half or quarter Jews. For the most part they didn't care about the half or quarter Jews as long as they showed loyalty and rejected Jewish cultural values.

I don't get how people that seem so fond of Hitler are the same people that underestimate his ability to murder millions of people systematically when the Germans were the worlds greatest superpower at the time.

Are you guys really underestimating the capabilities of Germans at the time? I get that there's some logic behind the idea that the Germans didn't murder 6 million jews, but just because something has logic behind it, doesn't make it right. Come on Sup Forums, if there's anyone that knows that blindly following "logic" doesn't mean something is right, it's you.

Thank you magic space nigger

Yes, they died of age.

The difference is that was one large ethnicity going after another and just letting the bodies to rot. Also the Rwanda genocide didn't happen during fucking World War II, in fact the Rwanada genocide WAS the war.

Yes, LoLocaust was real in my mind.

Does that include people whom died of diseases in the camp too?

I hope you're correct.
It's funny how no one will reply to you.

yes, holocaust was real but it's not a reason to treat jews better, nobody owes them nothing

Absolutely.
And this is the cure for a compound fracture...

big keks

Strawman

Holocaust denial is a religion with many religious principles its adherents feverishly cling on to. One such tenet, is there is no surviving extermination order from Hitler.

While this is true, pic related was sent from the FührerHQ on the 11th of July 1943, titles "About the Jewish question" and states that the Führer has commanded that when it comes to dealing with the Jewish question in public, no description is to be given to what is understood by a "complete solution" that will be implemented in the future.

It goes on to state that however, it is allowed to be said that Jews en masse are being drafted to a befitting work duty.

While holocaust deniers say this falls perfectly in line with, and is simply more proof of, the mass internment of the Jewish people in camps which they don't deny in the first place, I would like to ask them why there is a Führer order demanding nobody be descriptive about the meaning of the term "complete solution" to begin with. The German phrase "Es kann jedoch" actually implies that one is allowed to give a slightly more vague explanation. Why all the secrecy, unless they were trying to cover up the fact that "complete solution" in reality does NOT mean sending all jews to work in labor camps after all? The whole order basically says "you should not be descriptive about A but it is okay to explain it as B". Very suspicious indeed.

Yes, the German govermnent was responsible for their deaths.

Furthermore, we have pic related, dated July 1941, is an order from Göring to Heydrich, instructing him to take all organisatory and material preparations necessary to begin the operation of the Final Solution to the Jewish Question in German territory in Europe, and to let him know exactly what the requirements for this undertaking are going to be. While this is not an order from Hitler himself, it can still be accepted as a written order for the Final Solution, given by Göring, one of Hitler's closest aides. To assume both Himmler AND Göring were acting behind Hitler's back and without his consent is a tall claim that is not supported by any evidence provided by Holocaust deniers.

you obviously dont know shit about Tutsi's, the Hutsi's purely acted in self defense.. there where no war other than free people exercising their right to defend themselves.

If 800,000 people could be killed in 3 MONTHS by a shit tier African country, what makes you think Hitler, with the worlds most powerful and advanced army at the time, couldn't kill 6 million over the course of 4 years? Like holy fuck, these numbers include the jews they starved, the jews they made live in their own fecies, the jews they overworked, etc. Not just the gas chambers.

Delete this

On your pic are russians though.

obviously, but their is a difference between exterminating a group of people by violence; and not providing adequate medical care for a group of people

You'll be in massive shit up here 2, m8

And not just 4 years, that's 4 years of systematic killing AFTER 8 years of concentrating them into ghettos and putting them into camps. It's not like they rounded them up and killed them in 4 years. They knew exactly where the jews were, where they lived, and had millions already in camps. So by the time they started killing, it half the work was already done.

Source?

And people say "Well there's hospitals".... the caps where there for 10 fucking years, the final solution didn't start until 1941. So yes, there were hospitals for the reason of keeping jews somewhat healthy until hitler had proposed the final solution. Which was probably his plan all along.

Like the people of Sup Forums wouldn't do the same for "niggers" they hate so much and blame for their societies failures.

likely and really probably just yes, but can anyone guess the number of poles? right.. none cares.

Yes.
Dumb americans.

exactly. First it was getting them from all over the country into ghettos. Then it was about getting them from the ghettos into the camps, where the healthy were made to work and the old, the children and the diseased were shipped further into the extermination camps.

Why where there no extermination camps in Germany? Because Germans never told their own people that Jews were being exterminated. It was top secret. Even the most racist and jew hating nation on earth was very careful about being open to their own people.

google

>The fact that you get arrested in Europe
wtf? Europe ain't murica, it has never been or never will be.. people get arrested for their opinions in Europe, that is how our society is structured.
The only thing you can do is to keep your opinions to yourself and work to get the one dictating which opinions that should be allowed and which should not be.

Thanks

The Germans owe us reparations and will continue to pay them as long as Holocaust survivors are alive

you are a Russian yourself, Taras

Why are always the americans the holocaust deniers?

You're a fool. You can't compare a side quest (rounding up Jews and going to contrived lengths to kill them as most similarly to a comic book villain as possible) to literally an entire country going to war with itself and neighbors going over to each other's houses and slaughtering entire families. Again, the Germans were in the middle of the single most brutal war in known history, they didn't have time, the resources, nor the interest to round up almost every single Jew in Europe (at most 9 million) and then proceed to go through asinine rituals in order to kill them as inefficiently as possible and end up with that 6 million number plus the 5 million others. Stop pretending to be stupid.

>everyone who was cremated at Treblinka was cremated in its ovens

nice meme. Pic related is Dresden civilians being cremated en masse in the open air. Is it so hard to accept that similar ways of cremation were employed at Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec?

When you become aware of the devastating effects of Jewry on the West, you will wish the nazis had killed all Jews.

noticed as well, its either

burgers
aussies
canadians

i just think its easier to be a edgy teen when you can't see the ww2 damage yourself, in person.

I wasn't alive then so I don't really know

Prove it Hans

>Implying death on that scale hasnt happened before
>implying they were all killed in gas chambers
>implying that after 8 years of rounding them up and concentrating the jews, the all powerful german superpower couldn't kill 6 million jews in 4 years

Yup, that's a dumb false narrative. This is no better than BLM's logic and reasoning to believe such idiotic shit. I guess it fits your ideologies though, so you choose to believe it.

The war only started to turn sour for them mid 1943 onward, desu.

1939 to 1943 they were steamrolling entire countries every week and kicking so much ass they lost count

We're not nearly as self hating as Europeans.

cuz we don't want to feel guilty for something we had nothing to do with so we outright deny it cuz its the sloppiest and easiest way

And? That doesnt mean that they could spend the divisions worth of men, materials, and other shit to try and round up every single Jew in the rest of Europe.

I care. :(
My poor based Poland.

>what will you accept as proof?
What would a court accept as proof of murder?

Perhaps we'll start from missing persons or dead bodies huh?

Hugh Neutron is not very intelligent, is he?

The fact that such reaction images are illegal triggers me

you wanna be redpilled then read all you can about treblinka including tales of 'ivan the terrible' of single barbed wire fences and fake train stations fooling literally 750 000 jews into fake showers who were then burnt to nothing over raised train tracks after being buried and then dug up again leaving no evidence behind and not a single excavation of the site has ever taken place and conviently it's all be paved over with some kike memorial lmao

also lmao at the smithsonian 'excavation' digs at a fucking christain gravesite miles away then digs a hole in treblinka and finds nothing but sharks teeth and the creamins of current jews who spread their loved ones over the site lmao

read this entire book
>holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf

I was a literal muh holocaust anti nazi before this just like you and now I still am except I don't take the holocaust to be the same as the official account

Jesus christ you're an idiot.

There Germans started rounding up jews long before the war even started. Quit trying to twist the facts. You're confusing your timelines, and it's embarrassing how people like you try to twist facts to fit your skewed logic. Did you ever even try to study the holocaust and ww2 yourself? It looks like there's a bunch of shit you don't know.

And yes, they did have the interest. Do you even know how nazi germany came to power?

I can't believe this guy is the one calling me stupid. kek

It is really easy. You travel to germany and visit some museums

funny you mention courts. Courts themselves (e.g. at the Zundel trial in the 80s, or the Irving vs Lipstadt trial in the 90s, or literally every nazi official tried in the past few decades) have accepted the holocaust as fact, like any other mass casualty event in world history where nobody goes searching for every skull, bone or death certificate but compares census data (and accurate ones, not pre-war mathematical projections).

Bodies do not get reduced to ash in open air burnings

Is there any evidence of this happening at camps? A picture? The pits? The fuel used?
Surely there would be large plumes that would attract allied photography?

well thanks for admitting Caroline Sturdy-Colls did, in fact, NOT do any digging over the actual mass graves because she was forbidden and instead dug somewhere else to (as expected) find nothing but a shark tooth

no, it was way more

i learned in school, that 6 million were killed in concentration camps

but many were murdered outside of concentration camps, only a few made it there

my teacher said it was propably over 20 million alone in germany

1943.. hmm that leaves 2 years of uninterrupted systematic killing of jews. I think that the all powerful Germans could have pulled that off. Your denial is based off of assumptions and false logic. Literally no evidence behind it other that "it sounds right in my head". Hurr durr I deny the holocaust because it fits my narrative hurr durr.