You can't make this shit up

You can't make this shit up

hillaryclinton.com/trumpyourself/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw
pnas.org/content/110/Supplement_2/10408.full
blog.dilbert.com/post/143944074406/a-few-observations-on-clinton-trump-persuasion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So.... shes telling people to make fun of themselves by putting an effect on their photo?

Hillary you fool!

You've played right into his trap!

So she's making lying fun!

Oh geez, Oh man

This is fucking hilarious

trump is such an alpha male. i can't wait until he takes office and turns beta males like me into sissy cuckolds to use for his pleasure.

This is actually genius considering liberals want to be offended and triggered. If hilldawg is elected we can expect a two minutes hate with Trump's face on the screen

You guys know what to do: flip it on its head. Turn it into a campaign that views Trump positively until she has to shut it down.

I would love for two minute hates to be real, only with liberals on the screen.

Who the fuck is managing her campaign? This is embarrassing for her.

Didnt Hillary not support gay marriage a few years ago? And Trump has been the bigger supporter of gay people in the Republicans?

Has Donald Trump ever been anti-gay marriage? In a debate, he said it should have been voted on instead, but he didn't say he's against it.

I really wanted to do one of these ironically and there just aren't any good ones for me.

How do you do fellow millennials

I dont want to give her my facebook. It's a fake name facebook with a stupid picture but still fuck that...

Trump got outmeme'd

He literally doesn't care, he said that even in Art of the Deal if I recall correctly

if trump isnt anti gay than hes a fag.

This is a ploy to get fb accounts

>Donald Trump called Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig so that means he thinks all women are fat pigs

Qek

>Trump doesn't think i should get married

>was at elton johns wedding and one of the first people to bring attention to aids epidemic in gay community

???

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Yep
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

Also wants to build a wall
youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw

Cheq'd and gay in your ID.

Put up pictures of Isis terrorists and sympathizer to use the filter, and show trump taking a no nonsense view towards terrorism.

>Hillary "Marriage is between man and a woman" Clinton the better choice for gays above Donald
Does anyone actually believe this lie?

here is mine.... trump totally nailed it

>Just give us your Facebook account and password.

Don't have one, but it looks more like a phishing scam to me. Never knew Hillary was a Nigerian prince

but Don doesn't have a problem with faggot marriage, why do they just make shit up?

>Didnt Hillary not support gay marriage a few years ago?
She's one of the greatest examples of a politician that will change stances to get votes and that's one of the greatest stance shifts she's made. There's a video about her saying how she believes marriage is between a man and a woman.

Of course you can't get married you shit eating faggot.

When has Trump ever not supported gay marriage?

Nice Magikarp.

This is just slander. Trump was for the gays at least a decade before the Hilldawg changed her tune from "sacred bonds between man and woman".

So they literally created a program that produces strawman arguments? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What the fuck is up with all these bright colours and fucking kids drawings in her tweets

I like this. Good move by Hillary. That's why I'm voting for her

>Manhattan socialite, decades in the public eye, friends, partners, and employees of every race, sexuality, and religion. One time when he was blasting Rosie, he made a comment about introducing her girlfriend to one of the much prettier lesbians that he knows.
>No one called him a racist, homophobic bigot until he ran against a democrat.
No. Hillary doesn't even believe it, most likely. Hillary has been Trump's friend in the past. This is politics we're talking about, however. The truth doesn't matter.

Anyone actually try this? its a fucking joke

>“Really dumb [redacted]. Begged my people for a job. Turned her down twice and she went hostile. Major loser, zero credibility!”

not even a chick

>spend money contributing to campaigns, and man-hours actively supporting gay equality, while shillary and her husband triangulate with all of the homophobes
>live with all of the reactionary political consequences of getting marriage equality passed
>ultimately have to rely on scotus doing the right thing, because national politics are a complete joke

I hope her first act as President is suicide.

Upload Lena Dunham with messages about diddling her sister

You guys should probably use this shitty hashtag and publish photos styled as if they were made on Shillary's website, BUT with positive words.

>it thought i was a woman

I'm more offended by this website than i could be by donald trump

Wtf.. I'm a #Trumpet now

wtf i hate donald now

this seems like a joke statement while also being correct

the final victory of the left, the triggerminator uprising will begin soon

This, lets get it done boys

How this should be used:

make a bunch of these with hillary as the picture with the insults insulting her

Someone should talk about this in the /cfg/ meme threads

What's this picture even trying to say? That Asians are goofy? That furries are goofy?

There are 2 Asians out of 6 people, and of course she just has to make the Asian male gay.

And no, I'm not going to let Hillary anywhere near my Facebook.

slept on the job got soldiers killed YOU'RE FIRED

So this is how Hillary can make fun of her supporters to their faces.

>but is not me whos thinking it! its trump!

This. Good idea

This is how Ghostbusters 2016 got made.

This woman is completely and totally out of touch.

Nice try Satan

Awooo!

>Donald Trump has turned Hillary into a meme spouting faggot
4D CHESS

... The hell?

Don't they realize that this is just going to make Trump even MORE popular?

Wtf I hate trump now

sweet I hardly ever get nice digits

Show me your feet, slaveboi

It's personal, nothing to do with being gay. He just hates (you)

Good digits 9/10 but check my 7

She's trying way too hard

I think Obama didn't support gay marriage either during his campaign.

DIGITS

Do something! Let it backfire like it did on Bill Cosby.

>/xGayseu
>gaysex/u

HAHAHAHAHAH

TRUMP IS ALSO THE FIRST THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU GO TO HER WEBSITE.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT A FUCKING DOLT

is drumpf stumped now?

so hillary is calling women fat pigs now?.
i thought she was #withthem

not a 7 but still good digits

>facebook
Who the hell do you think I am to use that shit

CRACKED OUT MY OLD JEWBOOK ACCOUNT.
After 10 tries.

Fuck it's layered.

... Didn't Donald say he doesn't care about gay marriage?

Looks exploitable. Just make pictures of upstanding citizens and post positive, inspiring Trump quotes over them.

wtf i #LoveTrumpsHate now

That's pretty gay.

nice clickbait they set up
link your jewbook account to shillarys main page
oh vey

This whole thing reeks of a desperate left trying to grab the young vote but America must be changing its attitudes faster than I thought if dems are scared the youth is turning republican.

Hillary Clinton wants a wall and is against gay marriage? I am now a Hillshill.

Honest question:

When did people start voting out of their interest to fulfill others groups interests instead?

I can't stand Trump so much I hope crooked Hillary beats him, but holy fuck Hillary and her supporters are just as fucking retarded.

I was already thinking voting libertarian Johnson/Weld against both of them and shit like this just makes me want to not vote for Hillary more.

Interesting, that is MIT's mascot Tim the Beaver
>STEM is goofy -$hillary Cliton

shes getting desperate

>When did people start voting out of their interest to fulfill others groups interests instead?
psychological disorder and virtue signaling

pnas.org/content/110/Supplement_2/10408.full

This is basically the lowest political ad that has ever been created.

i think this might be actually the person he was talking about when he said this.

She is a moron.

Scott Adams is right talking about Trump being the master and Hillary is such an amateur.

blog.dilbert.com/post/143944074406/a-few-observations-on-clinton-trump-persuasion

>see: evolution of moralists in the west beginning with the French revolution

>donald trump on women
>talks about penis

THIS IS GOLD MAKE MORE OF THESE

Since when did Donald give two fucks about fags?

whenever social media became a thing

>Lolbertarians

DUDE

>Hillary's campaign is literally trolling their voters