Are they going to do the whole plot twist how It is some type of being that has existed since the beginning of time and...

Are they going to do the whole plot twist how It is some type of being that has existed since the beginning of time and lives in a realm outside of time itself in a place called the Deadlights and how a Turtle is the one responsible for the creation of our universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(novel)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that it's not a remake; there's never been an IT feature film, only a TV miniseries.

How many of the characters will they turn gay and/or trans?

I read the book when I was in 7th or 8th grade.
I never really understood the whole turtle thing.

I also masturbated my brains out while reading the 11 year old gang bang part.

>in b4 everyone brings up the gangbang part

Oh it'll float alright, we all float

>Are they going to do the whole plot twist how It is some type of being that has existed since the beginning of time and lives in a realm outside of time itself in a place called the Deadlights and how a Turtle is the one responsible for the creation of our universe?
I imagine that would be saved for the sequel. That would escalate things than doing it in the first movie.

There's a rumour going around that the crew come back to there senses watching Michael give Bev a cervix orgasm this time round?

It will be shit, as the original

Was there really a 11 yearold gangbang? How did this book not get burned?

Original what? This is the first feature film adaptation of King's novel IT

I just realized 1990's It is a miniseries, my mistake, it's still a waste of time. I watched as a 3 hour and 9 minute film

I'm genuinely interested in this. Depending on how this film is done, it could be leagues above the original.

98% of the people on this board were in diapers or not even alive when that came out gramps. Most people first viewed the miniseries as a single movie on sci-fi in the early to mid 2000s.

>it could be leagues above the original.

And it could be leagues below it.

IT'S NOT A GANGBANG YOU FUCKING VIRGINS, IT'S A TRAIN. HOLY SHIT HAVE YOU EVER HAD SEX AT ALL LIKE EVER?

You're supposed to watch the first part one night, and the other two days later.

Still doesn't make it a movie.

Is it interesting that way? When does part 1 end?

me and my wifes son ran a train on your mom more times that your dad fucker her himself!

When there exists 8-part tv documentary also called films, the IT miniseries can also be called film. Cunt

there's a time-skip

Are they gonna include the sewer orgy? Might be a little too much for audiences.

No clue, I've never seen it, I just like to troll the babbys who call it a movie. The Stand is miniserieskino however.

Still doesn't make it a film you retard

Like an Intermission? I don't remeber anything like it

Do you expect that people who ''burn'' books can actually read?

Possibly, but from the trailers it definitely seems like they're taking a more well structured approach to the film. The original had a lot of shortcomings, most of which had to do with overall set up for the movie, rather than the individual scenes themselves. Some of which are done very well thanks in part to Tim Curry's portrayal of Pennywise and the execution of certain scenes. It's really too bad the original was a horrid mess as a whole.

Ken Burn's Civil War is a multi-part miniseries documentary, but not a film.

I heard a bunch of 11 years olds run a train on some girl in this book. Is that actually true?

Yes, but they're all 11.

It's how they wish their way out of the sewers after they think they've killed IT.

It makes an odd sort of sense in context, believe it or not.

There's literally no way to know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(novel)

Is the book any good?

I just hope we see either the Bradley gang shootout in part 2 or the blackspot Fire. Those are my two favorite scenes in the book

It could also tie it all to the upcoming Dark Tower movie. If they reach that point.

Are these movies even from the same studio anyway?

You can get away with a lot more weird shit in books. It just flies under the radar.

In context, it does make sense, even though King's detailed writing goes a little far.

The idea is that they need to become "adults" in order to fight it. What activity is the "gate" into adulthood? Sex.

They already fought it I thought? They just needed to leave the tunnels.

>The idea is that they need to become "adults" in order to fight it.
Isn't It invisible to adults though?

They were lost. The underground of Derry is a maze of tunnels built by people and It. Eddy had a special power that allowed him to navigate through those tunnels but after their fight, they started to lose those powers so they had sex to get closer as a group of friends so Eddy could get the power back.

No

Yes
LIES

Well It himself actually sneaks into the gangbang and fucks the the girl too, so he also becomes an adult, bringing the kids and It to a level playing field.

Stephen King is a genius. No one who reads a 1,100 page book will talk shit about it. They put so much time into it that they won't admit it was a waste.

Drider?

I bet you're fun at parties.

>The idea is that they need to become "adults" in order to fight it.

Yeah, this analysis is pretty weak. The train re-bonds them as friends to allow them to "wish" their way out of the tunnels under Derry.

It's not that it isn't about becoming adults, it's that this is their last bonding experience as children. All their innocence is gone once they come back up into the daylight.

the first half is great, but it goes downhill rapidly after they kill "IT" for the first time.

>Are these movies even from the same studio anyway?
No. DT is Sony. IT is WB.

it's strange to realize that tim curry played the doctor from rocky horror picture show

the ending is completely autistic but the premise of the monster is 10/10 kino

How was it a waste?

What the fuck are you all talking about, isn't this movie about a killer dressed as a clown?

janitors/mods, please contact the owner of this online website and ask him to enable IDs on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. It will help to prevent shills, and those two boards are the most shilled boards on the site.

I want these shills to stop.

i read it and hated it

>it's strange to realize that tim curry played the doctor from rocky horror picture show
And it's his best role.

There goes my theory.

HA