/sino/ - 中文

台妹的腳 Edition

Introductory thread video:
youtu.be/pIsoXXPmVUw

Thread theme:
youtu.be/ZQ8mn5fS5_M

Thread to discuss & learning Chinese language, culture, life, travel, economics,…etc

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe
youtube.com/watch?v=5FlaZoE-BxU
youtube.com/watch?v=MzG2LjVG6xY
youtube.com/watch?v=8A0ylonIRzU
v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzA3NzQ0MDQ1Mg==.html?spm=a2h0k.8191407.0.0&from=s1.8-1-1.2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#withyoudad

How do you chinks browse this site without a VPN? Isn't it banned?

Sup Forums isn’t banned but since google is, they can’t posted here normally without paying.

>nobody helped me with my pronunciation

Why so mean /sino/

What do you need help on?

quick question for all the race traitors, here the Malaysian Chinese diaspora refer to themselves as 华人 I think because saying 中国人 implies affiliation with the Chinese political entity i.e. the 国, rather than just the Chinese ethnicity and culture, and most of the Chinese here are three to five generations removed from China and feel no affinity with them

so my question is do ABCs in America, CBCs in Canada, BBCs in Britain and ABCs in Australia also call themselves 华人 or do they call themselves 中国人 ?

Anyone here dress like Serpentza ? reckon he's got Expatcore down desu

How is he not sweaty as fuck all the time

Just wanted to know if my pronunciation was understandable. I posted a vocaroo recording of me reading a shitty text I wrote that was 2 minutes long, but only one dude listened and all he said was that I "sound like a cartoon character".

Now it's too late as I have to read this shit in class in 5 minutes.

Superior anglo genes

I call myself 汉人, I have a White supremacist and he influenced greatly on issues regarding race. I wasn’t all that interested in the history of China but after getting redpilled by him, I researched a bit on history regarding the Han.

>TFW my people had such a glorious history.

Then I do even more researches, I got hooked on the history of several major Han-ruled dynasties like Han, Jin, Sui, Tang, Song, and Ming.

>Developed a severe case of supremacism and pride for being Han.

With all the racial tensions going in America, it grew a desire in me that I want to holocaust all non-Hans in China and restore Huaxia civilization as the rightful ruler of China. Dreamed of overthrowing the commie and restore the Han Dynasty with myself as the emperor and among other shits.

All of that when I was in high school, a extreme case of “中二病”. Though these embarrassing shits are long gone I do still called myself 汉人 not 华 or 中 and preferably so to distance myself from the 汉奸 who kissed the communist’s ass.

>White supremacist friend

I understand most of it, good pronunciation. You were saying that on the December of 2015, you and with a friend is going to visit another friend on somewhere (that part I can’t understand). You two took plane to get there and the trip only last 5 days. The rest were about what you did for these past five days like playing video game on day 1. You will be fine.

Tones are off here and there, but still comprehensible generally.

>it grew a desire in me that I want to holocaust all non-Hans in China and restore Huaxia civilization as the rightful ruler of China
reminder that 華夏 was a culture not a race and barbarians who civilized i.e. Sinicized could become 華夏, this is what happened to the Southerners who were originally considered barbarians

Well the previous thread main theme was basically about chinah bubble anytime soon in (this year + 5~10) and the usual sino stuff

You just sound like a normal foreigner with tones and some stuff gone wrong but is understandable as long as they try hard.
No need to worry

I think I heard him say he went to Hangzhou with his friend

Sorry but vocaroo is banned in china.

>汉奸 kiss Communist ass
Care to explain that 汉人?

>At the June Council summit, French, German and Italian leaders wanted EU leaders to jointly call on the European Commission to examine “ways to screen investments from third countries.”
>The protectionist language appeared in early drafts but did not make it into the summit’s final conclusions — to the chagrin of France, Germany and Italy, which are used to getting their way when they call for something jointly.
>The effort was derailed by an ad hoc coalition of smaller countries that included traditional champions of free trade like Finland, Sweden and the Netherlands. They were backed by Portugal, Greece, Malta and the Czech Republic, all of which have received high levels of Chinese investment

>In June this year, Greece blocked an EU statement at the United Nations criticizing China’s human rights record
>Last March, Hungary derailed the EU’s consensus to sign a joint letter denouncing the reported torture of detained lawyers in China.
>And in July 2015, Greece, Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia fought hard in Brussels to avoid a direct reference to Beijing in an EU statement about a court ruling that struck down China’s legal claims over the South China Sea.

>In the wake of the June Council summit, Germany has pointed to Portugal specifically as an example of an EU country that is blocking EU legislation that Beijing opposes
>In July, the two countries signed a memorandum stressing Portugal’s willingness to participate in the “One Belt One Road” initiative, a program designed to increase Chinese exports to the EU, and China’s aviation group HNA announced direct flights between Beijing and Lisbon. Chinese state media rhapsodized that bilateral relations with Lisbon were the “best in history.”

based China saving our economy, truly our greatest allies

Mainland Chinese that willing to live and ruled under by a party that nearly destroyed the entire civilization of my people. Caused deaths in five years almost matched/surpassed the total casualty of WWII. Enshrined the man that done so, thus essentially created a Chinese yasukuni shrine. While glorying that motherfucker and have people pledge loyalty to him and the party. If that isn’t bunch of race traitor then I don’t know what else to call them. Fuck 中国人, 中华人民共和国 中国人.

>top delusion

"Han" is just code word for sino-mutt
The Han genome is peppered with Mongol, Turk, Persian, Indian, and Indomalays
China is not much different to 56%

forgot link
unv.is/politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe

>“The Han Chinese are the largest ethnic group in the world, and their origins, development, and expansion are complex. Many genetic studies have shown that Han Chinese can be divided into two distinct groups: northern Han Chinese and southern Han Chinese. The genetic history of the southern Han Chinese has been well studied. However, the genetic history of the northern Han Chinese is still obscure. In order to gain insight into the genetic history of the northern Han Chinese, 89 human remains were sampled from the Hengbei site which is located in the Central Plain and dates back to a key transitional period during the rise of the Han Chinese (approximately 3,000 years ago). We used 64 authentic mtDNA data obtained in this study, 27 Y chromosome SNP data profiles from previously studied Hengbei samples, and genetic datasets of the current Chinese populations and two ancient northern Chinese populations to analyze the relationship between the ancient people of Hengbei and present-day northern Han Chinese. We used a wide range of population genetic analyses, including principal component analyses, shared mtDNA haplotype analyses, and geographic mapping of maternal genetic distances. The results show that the ancient people of Hengbei bore a strong genetic resemblance to present-day northern Han Chinese and were genetically distinct from other present-day Chinese populations and two ancient populations. These findings suggest that the genetic structure of northern Han Chinese was already shaped 3,000 years ago in the Central Plain area.”

It most feel bad being from a mongrel nation like your’s isn’t it?

Han = half Asian niggaz
The first Chinese (ie Han) were black

I'm guessing you're a Cantonese-speaking Southerner LARPing as pure Yellow River Valley chink

Is Chinese disgust of black people racial or cultural?

Let’s be honest
If you’re not black yourself, a disgust for blacks is genetic

same goes for krauts

>Parents claim ancestery from Northern China.

That’s not how you spell Uyghur

>Let judge people not by their merits but by the color of their skin.
Do they know that in Beijing, they made a statue precisely for this person? A Black guy that they will called “黑鬼”?

spellchecked and nope I spelt kraut right

You're right about northern Han being the direct descendants of ancient Han Chinese with genetic continuity and such. The Mongol rapebaby thing is a retarded meme on the same level as Egypt being a black nation that got ARAB'D.

What's interesting is that most of the natives that lived in southern China before Sinicization were descendants of neolithic East Asian farmers so these people shared strong genetic affinities with Han Chinese even before they were assimilated into the populace. I guess that makes it hard to tell which genes are "Han" and which are not.

>when a dalai lama dies, search parties get sent out to try and find a baby who is thought to be his reincarnation.
>This baby becomes the new "king" and leader of the government.

Reminder Tibet is this retarded. Reminder this is what "free Tibet" fags want to return to

Tibet was a third world cesspool that allowed slavery before the glorious CCP reasserted their rightful control over the breakaway region desu

Singaporeans don't use 中国人 because then we'd have no word for people from the mainland.

what's the Chinese stereotypical name equivalent of John Smith/John Citizen?

youtube.com/watch?v=5FlaZoE-BxU

flag
6cm

Yeah, that’s all just ching chong pseudoscience.

>tfw

nationalism is poison

Chinese people are mixed race, that is why they call themselves “middle country”, it is the middle between white and black

what the fuck is wrong with his mustache

looks like a dog with scabies

I'd love to mix with some chinks, if you know what i mean

no, I dont know what you mean. would you care to explain?

Are there any resources to help someone who can speak Chinese but cannot write it learn to write?

want to fuck a chinese gf (not a hooker)

A chinese girl asked me to do a language exchange
and we will be meeting in a cafe once a week.
What do?

What are the chances of getting a Leftover woman lads ?

whats the difference between a gf and a hooker? care to explain?

one costs money and the other costs more money

>retire cheap in vietnam

>She wants the D

Are you an alpha male like Winston?

i'm a textbook bugman/soyboy desu

>stopped working as "doctor trainer" and now works as a full-time Youtuber
>still wears a suit

People who wear suits on their free time are prententious and dont need to wear one at work.

How is youtube money legal if he isn't on a work visa ? is it the same loophole as online tutoring meaning its too modern for the CCP to monitor

he has an inferiority complex, he envies the wealth of shenzhen chinese, a chinese he sees daily, that why he uses suits all the time, he wants to look successful.
back in South africa he used to look at all non-whites as inferiors, now that non-whites around him are superiors, he tries to escape his reality of being poor by wearing a suit. (british mentality)
C-milk in other hand , doesnt care at all (american mentality)

It's not legal but no one cares. It would be impossible to get a work visa to work on YouTube. I would say it's more the police don't care more than its just cause it can't be monitored.

It's the same reason no one cares that people in work visas also do side jobs. It's illegal but not enforced

How hard is cantonese?

N I N E T O N ES

You serious??

Wow edgy
It's like saying why didn't manlanders choose to born in USA or Europe and why the fuck did you choose PRC out of PRC and PRC and why did you choose Mao out of Mao and Mao
In case when you think they didn't do anything, they did and was made into meat sauce so now they're just waiting for things to get better or things to end
PRC is shit but some random we wuz han guy with american passport doesn't seem any more respectable tbqh
You're literally the ones that claim glory of China but never do anything to help make it great again other than maybe posting shit on Sup Forums
Way better than the ones that doesn't even give a fuck about their shit or say shit about china because media said so I guess

Rip roc you were good when sun was there

truer words have seldomly come out of peru's peasant mouth

I'm 18, and a couple of days ago (Saturday) , I met my dad for the first time. The thing is though, he was extremely ill already... and last Sunday, he passed away. I met my aunts and uncle in his side for the first time, and I also found out about my Taiwanese blood/lineage for the first time. The thing is though, I'm an illegitimate child, and I've been living in the Philippines all my life with my mom who's Chinese by blood, but is a Filipino Citizen. I was wondering, is it possible for me to acquire Taiwanese Citizenship or Dual Citizenship given my circumstances? How do I start the process? What papers do I need, and is this even possible...?
His name is on my birth certificate, and my dad has always had his Taiwanese Passport, but only got his residency number recently...

In other words, there is no difference when it comes to the Chinese. No matter how they try to legitimize it they are prostitutes

What would a Kuomintang China look like ?

the mission for the next decade, get a korean gf as a non-white male.

the strategy =
-language
-culture
-money
-fit body

youtube.com/watch?v=MzG2LjVG6xY

Peru? Why do you waste so much time on Korean females Peru? They are all the bad parts of Chinese females turned up to 11. They are more materialistic and more vapid.

this is why taiwanese gf is ideal

i want to be beaten up and humiliated

Does Taiwan have rural gfs tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=8A0ylonIRzU

>C-milk in other hand , doesnt care at all

This is self-evident.

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzA3NzQ0MDQ1Mg==.html?spm=a2h0k.8191407.0.0&from=s1.8-1-1.2

>Husband cheats
>Wife takes it out on the mistress not the husband

those mistress revenge videos are infinite it seems

peru? did you also feel inferior and insecure of chink peasants’ new found wealth and riches peru?

when you were in shanghai and Shenzhen peru? how did you feel peru? you said you had 60k euros in your backpack in fudan. that’s what some of these chinese peasants make in a week now peru

So we all agree he was a pretty great guy right?

>the next decade

peru? won’t society and the planet collapse before then peru? won’t there be WWIII, huge economic collapse, or some other massive conflict that destroy most of the planet’s way of life peru? why didn’t your kindle books warn you of this peru

Deng >>>>> JinPing > Jintao > Zemin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> M*o

mao was a dumb filthy peasant with a crusty smelly herpes cock

i'd trade my life with cmilk in a heartbeat (but i'd divorce viv and find a cuter wife)

What about child support?

please tell me thats not a thing in china

viv comes from a traditional guangdong peasant family
if you divorce her the family will squad up the whole village and beat your ass to death while some fat chink streams it on miaopai

need cute asian girltoes im my mouth rn

well, I have first hand experience with gook females, a mistake would be to not take advantage of this knowledge.

I was not jealous of actual chinese richness I lived most of my childhood on a 5000 sqm mansion, that good feel is unknow to most chinese in Shanghai.
also most chinks envy students of Fudan and I studied there.

peru is larping again

>peru
>larping

aren't you the same kraut who posted on /cum/ ? why do you even care about chink culture and language? Like what brought you to it.....? Don't tell me the girls is the only answer.

no not only the girls
their feet as well