How's England's weather today guys?

How's England's weather today guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mind your own business

All you had to do was Google "current weather in London".

Cool prison

Be a shame if we turned it into a paradise and you got stuck in Thatchers commie blocs for eternity

German tier banter

Typical Aussie banter then

mad that they've taught aussies how to operate a computer
you'd never see it from a chimp, but here we have aussies rapping away their simple thoughts to the big wide world
mental

Fuck Australia

Supported the Manchester attack desu

there he is at it again, he even found a picture he liked
this one's going up on the fridge

The reconquista of England can't happen soon enough mate. We'll be united at some point

bet you took a tourist bus to that beach same as those chinks
grim beach too

Nah its lush out there. Just no swell

And nah I caught the normal bus

whereabouts? can't stand bay beaches, what were chinese tourists doing there?

Its Opossum bay. That's Mt Wellington in the Background

idk I don't remember them actually. There was a couple that sounded British there when I got there but I don't remember

looks comfy for a tasmanian beach tbf

Weather is shite

Luckily ill be locked in my office for the next 8 hours and thus unable to experience it until 5:30pm by which time it will already be dark

*shits up your thread*
hello cunts!

Yeah was 29 today

Hottest November in 122 years apparently

Look like a fucking lobster desu

Chinese love Hobart
Perplexes me that a tens-of-millennia old culture can be obsessed with a couple of sandstone block ruins erected by Irish pickpockets

do you know what the sea temperature was? went in a sydney beach with 16 degree water last week, felt like my face was going to fall off. can't be much better there

Its the gig atm. The "Fragrance Group" wants to build sky scrapers and shit here and I think we don't want it.

Then there's uproar over the amount of Chinese tourists etc. They want to set up a Chinese Tafe on the Eastern Shore. Bought out our dairy market I think.

Its an interesting thing I guess. Australia stabilised its domestic population but the whole idea of Tasmania being Australia's bread basket probably shouldn't be abandoned.

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

Comfy as fuck. Like not even a real shock as you went under

jesus they could at least try and make it fit its surroundings

Yeah like I said its not wanted I think.

But they're doing all sorts of dodgy shit man. A cable car to Mt Wellington or fucking """kunyani""". Pro tip man. If you genocide the fuck out of an entire island of people maybe don't start being a fucking hipster about local names a bit later.

But yeah I think that the cable car will ruin Hobart's aesthetic. wtf do I know though. Might be a treat