/isr/

Jews must finally accept Jesus as their Lord of savior and rejoin the covenant with God edition

moses > jesus

Based

Muhammad > Moses > Jesus

>killed Jews
>fucked many women
>ONLY prophet from the Abrahamic religions who actually achieved something tangible DURING his lifetime (all others got mythological feats attributed to them posthumously)

#NotMySaviour

>Accepting fanfiction as canon

It's not fanfiction.

It's a spin-off at most

Jesus was a false Messiah sent by Satan to test Jews faith in the one true G-d.

No!
It directly very directly colerates with your torah and deals with your society. In specially the faults of your society that came up. And it deals with world that causes many of the faults in your society that came up.

Is it just me or you wrote the same thing 3 times in a row?

Well then tell me where you doubt the doing of god in christ?

>split the moon

They already did

>Where
In the comfort of my home, as the rain gently taps on my air conditioning unit

Personally I think that you can be thankful to christ being able to enjoy this today. Because without him your people would have perished including your god and your morals.

Whose to say how would the world look without Christianity

I stated that it is my personal oppinion.
Never can anyone know what would be.

But see it this way. Your morals that where kept by your people were made accessible to everyone.
It may have flaws.
But do you think the world improved compared to the Pagan past?

I don't deny a lot of the rules that came with Christianity advanced society and made it a lot more civil but still I'd like to hope people would come up with them eventually

My dads a secular Jew (although grandparents were still religious) my mom grew up as a Christian but got "redpilled" by my dad fedora tipping ideology of "there is no god lol"

Well I came to religion now in my twenties and I can say that I'm both Jewish and Christian and literally both Jews(except reformlol) and christians reject me but I think they are both wrong.

So if already both groups say that you are wrong what makes you believe that you're right?

I think personally it is a result of me not having grown up with a religious belief and seeing it and analyzing it from a secular and unbiased perspective.

As for both the Jews and the Christians I think there's both ignorance and manipulation. For example the Jews think Yeshua (Jesus) was this greek or italian guy who came to tell people he was God and you should eat pork and it's okay. Most Jews have very little knowledge he actually kept the Law of Moshe and never did mention anything about abolishing it. He also prayed to YHWH and didn't exalt himself to be God. Also Isaiah 53

On the Christian's side there's just a bunch of doctrines which aren't compatible with the Bible. Like the teaching about unclean hands and the pharisees used to say pork is okay to eat when it clearly it isn't and it was referring to unclean hands. The case to have the 4th commandment on the 1st day (sunday) is also laughable at best. Saying children of God need not to keep the law is laughable because then anything goes, if I need not to keep the Sabbath then I can fornicate too as long as I believe in Jesus right? For sin is breaking the law according to the New Testament. And then they speak about muh new covenant but the new covenant is between the house of Judah and the house of Israel.... not the house of gentiles lol.

To define my theology

>do what most Jews do except for things which goes against the Torah like Kabbalah (yes this includes eating clean, no images to be adored, Shabbat, Pesach, Sukkot etc) and obvious things are loving, praying, behaving well etc
>Believing Jesus was the Messiah (read Isaiah 53)

They are both compatible bro