Your interest in Finland was increasingly enhanced in Sup Forums, wasn't it?

Your interest in Finland was increasingly enhanced in Sup Forums, wasn't it?

How did you know?

not really

Yes

No actually the opposite

No.

actually, I first became interested in Finland when I saw a great documentary about the winter war in 2003 on television, before that I can only recall it being mentioned once in school because one of our classmates was finnish

I went to Finland at age 11 and quickly discovered there was absolutely nothing of interest to be found there.

Yea, never cared about them before.

Wasn't interested before and not interested now.

Well, there is Turku, there you can find enshrined the spot where the first Finn was baptized into civility by Swedish missionaries!

ーgenealogyー
Salmiyakki

Eila(SW)

Nipa(SW)

Mika(GUP)

Metal

4 c h a n

Impressive how he managed it with those 50 stab wounds.

Yes

Wow! I had the same exact experience in Sweden.

lotte xylitol ad was fun

Actually started to dislike finland

same

I liked Finland before Sup Forums as I had read the winter war and expected Finns to be badass killers.
Turns out they are ebin XDDDDD

I still haven't met any finns irl but I did impress a swedish dude by knowing a bit of finnish crap I learned off Sup Forums, too bad he was into guys.

The easiest way to tell Sweden and Finland used to be part of the same kingdom.

>too bad he was into guys
ETERNAL SWEDE (GAY) STRIKES AGAIN!

unironically this

No, I was interested in Finland even before browsing Sup Forums, it's the same.

Yes, cause for being such a tiny and sparsely populated nation they are the biggest attention hoes on here

No, I learned that Finland is basically a shittier version of Sweden, and Fins are probably the most autistic (in a not fun way) and arrogant posters on the board.

delete this

I could take this post seriously if there wasn't a Polish flag attached to it

Yes and specially thanks to spurdo ,stab memes and finnball

I could take your flag seriously if there weren't Finnish posters attached to it

I went to see Finnish image board yesterday, and found things are all the same as Sup Forums other than languages:D

I love Finns

for us with thousands of kilometers of border with russia it's not just memes. it's a way of life. always be vigilant.

I'm czech
Currently studying linguistics in America

so you know what I am saying

>swedish dude
>too bad he was into guys

Why am I not surprised?

to be fair he was a very chill dude, didn't realise he was into guys until my friend made a move on him