Does anyone else find it ridiculous how much money jerry is worth...

does anyone else find it ridiculous how much money jerry is worth? how the hell is that even possible for a goddamn sitcom?

brad pitt has been in hit movie after hit movie for 20 years and he's worth about 1/4th of what jerry is worth

1. successful television actors make more money per year than many successful film actors

2. A show like seinfeld is a cultural icon and therefor builds a lot of merchandise and licensing (reruns) income

3. being a comedian, he does stand-up, and can charge ludicrous amounts for his stand-up

4. he's good with his money

Sitcoms are massive money makers for networks and they can be syndicated

His contract grants him part of these profits

>he's good with his money
I wonder why that is.

He gets royalties everytime an episode is shown on TV. That includes streaming services.

comedy jews are good jews, they devoted their lives to making the goy laugh.

>1. successful television actors make more money per year than many successful film actors

that just honestly doesn't sound right to me

Trips have it. Producer credits + syndication = $$$

Which is precisely why no one gets the deal he got anymore

Hmm, I wonder (((who))) could be behind (((his))) success.

those fucks on the bang boong theory make a million dollars an episode, how many episodes do they do a year?

why was this play?

>[Seinfeld Bassline Plays]

I actually like the Jews. My first time dealing with them I didn't realize their power level. Had the three Jewish owners of this company I worked for over a barrel because I found out about some illegal shit they were doing. Went in guns a blazin' and said I want a years pay to keep quiet.

>mfw they ask "without benefits?"

Walked out with a fat check that day and went to Hawaii for a year to smoke weed and surf.

Only later did I realize how lucky I was to out negotiate them.

>Romano made $1.8 million per episode in the last year of his contract, although thanks to royalties, he was still making $20 million a year off of Everybody Loves Raymond more than five years after it began its run.

for comparison, mark hamill was paid approx $4 million to star in the disney star wars movies, from his own statements in interviews. harrison ford made exponentially more, but the amount is unknown

The trick is to be an executive producer of your own show and surround yourself with friends and sycophants who won't trip you up when you start fucking busty high schoolers.

you'd think we'd have better quality actors and better shows with this much money being shoved around for these shows

>get a lump sum of at minimum $20,000 USD
>blow it all on drugs in hawaii

and thus the poor remain

People like mediocrity, like any successful Tonight Show host.

haha jews le right?

People were a mistake.

only a minority of the population is smart enough to appreciate a quality show/film, and there is roughly zero profit in it.

"... I'm really sorry"

movies cant go into syndication

hamil and ford are kind of strange examples though, they're old as fuck. dwayne johsnon made 60 mil in the last year, and there's only 25 episodes a season of raymond, 16 in the last season. combined is still much less than an a-list actor and none of that includes endorsements and advertising.

I used to have gynecomastia like that. Paid 5 grand for the surgery.

>busty
Such plebian tastes.

No, these shows don't start off that way. It's only after the stories + actors + whatever else "clicks" with audiences that big money gets tossed around, regardless of the quality of the ingredients.

Jerry owned the show, Brad never owned the movies.

Also Seinfeld was dirt cheap to product apart from the main actor's salaries which still made it a huge money machine.

>Started watching Seinfeld
>Always wonder why he has so much god dam cereal.

I mean. He has more boxes than a family of 3. Does he eat a brand a week? How the fuck can he afford that much?

why? the show was on for 9 seasons and people didn't have to go out and buy tickets, just turn on their tvs and watch the commercials

Why is it ridiculous? It's literally the most successful TV show of all time, being just as popular today than it was when it aired. You can't say that about any Brad Pitt movie.

t. poorfag

This is a shitty stereotype, I know as a Jew.

I probably know more Jews that are fucking idiotic with their finances, than successful.

Might include myself, but maybe I'm just trying to measure up to the wealth Sup Forums(Sup Forums) bestows upon me as some sort of fictional birthright.

I love Sup Forums because it bestows importance upon me/Jews that is not really supported by reality. Correlation doesn't imply/prove causation.

Nevertheless I know you Sup Forums-stormfront fags will continue with your opinions, which personally tickles me something special.

He's not even the richest Seinfeld cast member technically.

julia doesn't count, that's her daddie smoney

yeah but she's gonna get it soon

>she's gonna get it soon
I'd love to give it to her.

jewfu for laifu