Tfw dream of destroying feminism everyday

>tfw dream of destroying feminism everyday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoHQ7ZkgsnU
scimagojr.com/countryrank.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want diversity quotas to stop white men should be in every position at the top.

Daily reminder the only people who hate feminists are embittered virgins

or rightist scum

>women want to be treated equally
how DARE they amirite

is your country still ran by witches?

The problem is that they think an absolute meritocracy would automatically work in their favour, while the Asians and Indians would run away with everything

the only people who make retarded statements like this are flaming homosexual soyboys

Our new president is (((feminist))) as well lmao

go jaggy

Have you redpilled your sisters, aunts, mother and nieces to ensure they abandon work and education to become disciplined, well-covered breeding devices for your race?

I'd gladly become a breeding device if it meant I'd have a person paying for all my expenses in return. I have no idea why anyone would like to be "freed" from that in the first place.

Suck my dick bitch

Personal ambition, independence? The NEET life isn't cut out for everyone

>muh redpill
Cringey
Also my sister is active feminist tho

you might as well start dreaming about never getting pussy with that attitude, fag

>Indians
Not really, outsourcing to india especially in the software industry is popular merely because of cost, not because Indians are good programmers. You are right about Asians, though.

shut up, i am a neet female

I would love to be a working woman who has a job and talks to people

instead I am home all day living with mommy and daddy

I dislike feminists, but I dislike Sup Forums-tards way more, so choosing sides will be insanely easy.

Believe me once they go over the hill, around 30 they become a bit conservative about issues like this

Once you have a daughter/son or have them suffer because of gender, it changes your perspective completely

Those are things you overvalue because our current society shoves them down our throats to make us want to work just for working. If you were taught from a small age that it's alright to just be you most likely wouldn't mind it. The NEET life's biggest downside is loneliness too in any case, and that woouldn't be a problem with a husband/wife and kids.

There are 1.2 billion Indians though, it stands to reason that they'll dominate academia after a while

I agree that consumer capitalism pushes that lifestyle, but I'd still rather own my independence and find some compensation in my work

And working men

In academia the focus lies on individuals, not masses. For example, Sweden has a pretty big presence despite having a population equal to that most most cities. And we're not even that proficient.

I bet the larger pictures shows an equal ratio, but the opposite when you take all agencies into consideration.

I'm a Christian, every other Christian is my brother or sister in Christ.

truth hurts doesn't it?

Standardized tests and qualifications, not higher academia and research programmes, which they are also beginning to dominate

And? As I've shown they will never dominate anything, at best they'll be a part of it.

Get help

>tfw dream everyday of feminists and alt-righters somehow finding a way to accept each others despite their differences and cooperate to remove kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=aoHQ7ZkgsnU

So this is the power of Americraps...

>literally slave mentality

>government agency
>higher salaries

Neets are entirely different species from normal people.

I'd take slavery without work rather than freedom with it any day

Do it before they rape you.

Lies! Ants change occupation depending on what the nest requires.

Are you taking about diversity quotas and demographics or your perception of national dominance in science?

YOUR perception of national dominance in science. Quit wasting my time with obvious questions.

not with an IQ of 82, versus 105 in China

T-that would be so awful amrite

You're behind India, Japan, SK, Taiwan and Brazil, and just ahead of Poland in scientific output

scimagojr.com/countryrank.php

82 avg, spread that distribution across 1.2 billion people and you'll see my point

And per capita?

105 avg, spread that distribution across 1.35 billion people and you'll see my point

Truely my ancesters, do you think Pakistan could become better in the future?

Better, but how would you assess the value of individual papers beyond citations? I think you're just angry that someone dared to question Sweden's scientific reputation while I am pointing out that they'll dominate in numbers.

Thanks, but it's already here

Yes, abolish the theocracy and revise foreign policy, that's already a great start the

Indians won't play a big role in the future; it's east asian.

So you agree that removal of diversity quotas would favour them and increase their presence in the west?

>women want to be treated equally
>feminism
sure bruh

Military dictatorships destryed this country, it was going pretty well in the 70's

>dude how DARE women want equal rights when they won't even have sex with ME!!!

wew

Or people that are capable of being objective and have a sense of justice.

Define justice for the average western female today

I think is agreed that salaries are high for what they do.

>Mandatory quotas.
>Equal rights.

Is amazing to me how they can even name 1 fucking law that is unequal to them.

>wtf all the jobs are being outsourced and I can't find work, oh if only quotas existed so I could get hired no matter what! Just too bad some angry virgins on the internet are against this

Being slaves according to Sup Forums

Lol actually most people aren't capable of being objective and therfore don't have a sense of justice, women just aren't capable of the same degree of objectivism they are highly subjective. However in the end of the day we have to acknowledge that absulute justice isn't possible, nature isn't just, life isn't just and a nations people that become civiliized because of wealth tend to forget this truth. Men should never have let something like feminism happen and gain power since absolute justice isn't possible it's better to be in the position of power than what we are now.

Not all of us though apparently

The thing is no human being is actually capable of having that level of objectivity. For instance the application of liberal dogma to white males would actually show that the top 2-3% cuk the rest. Like a woman born female, the only reason you're not making 7 figures or your country's Jared Kushner is because you were born as the son of the wrong white man. Still liberals and conservatives love to avoid discussing this for obvious reasons