Does Sup Forums hate him because he became sucessful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Sup Forums doesn't hate him, he's a decent reviewer.
it's one autistic redditor that does because Stuckann insulted his precious BvS

not an argument, how many books of you're have been published, hmm?

I thought so.

>hes a decent review

nice meme

He has cool ink.

ironically his real tattoo is worse.

I remember this book. I grew up with it

me personally i have a minecraft book published that reached number 6 in the scholastic bookfair of 2013

tot jej

how difficult is it to get a book published?

His "book" is one of the most lazily made things I have ever read through. For months he told everyone how hard he was working, and the end result is 3 paragraph summaries of well known movies accompanied by absolutely awful graphics that might as well have been made in ms paint.

>he's a decent reviewer.

>i liked X as a kid i grew up with it, i give it an A

Can't hate someone you don't know, OP. I do hate OP though, because he's the type of faggot that posts threads with the mindset that entire boards are singular opinions (the most prevalent of shitposts on Sup Forums).

I watched his Alien 3 review and have though hes a retard ever since.

Reddit hates bvs dipshit.
He's just shit

>Being this much of a triggered cuck

>>>/tumblr/

it's fuckin easy lil bro

really? i was under the impression it was pretty difficult. i guess hollywood lied to me yet again.

>Film Buff's Bucket List
>contains only films from the 2000's
>includes multiple Marvel movies
>two Shyamalan films, and The Sixth Sense isn't one of them

Holy shit.

He's the personification of the "Reddit film buff."

>i was under the impression it was pretty difficult

It's not if you're already a popular youtube star. Publishers see easy $$$$$ if that's the case.

whats the difference between reddit film and Sup Forums film?

We can boil it down further
>Film Buff's Bucket List
>Picture of the author in a battle stance with a lightsaber
big red flag

Reddit film buff = DAE I frkn love action movies and sci-fi movies. Superheroes and Star Wars are hella frkn epik!

>not an argument

Stopped reading there

>inb4 not an argument xD

no Sup Forums hates him because he's a faggot

but i thought that this board loved marvel/dc, at least those are the threads that keep shitting up the board

but hes married? although hes more friendly with that flick pick guy then he seems to be with his own wife...

>but i thought that this board loved marvel/dc, at least those are the threads that keep shitting up the board

Yes, many here are from Reddit and Twitter. That doesn't make it okay. Superhero movies and the like are for literal children.

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg

>xD
kill yourself

He hangs out with Flick Pick because Chris looks intelligent by comparison.

What's his tattoo

I didn't mean a literal faggot you mong

Fuck you man John seems like a cool dude to hang out with

Are you sitting down?

....pls tell me that's a shoop

Wait until you see his Alien: resurrection review. It's just jumping on the bandwagon and hating it.
Chris Cuckman has no original thought whatsoever. He loves Alien and Aliens because he's supposed to and he hates 3 and Resurrection because the same reason. You won't get some enlightening different viewpoint by watching him. He's just repeating what other people thought of this movie.

Nope.

What's even worse is that his arms are so weak and flabby that the tattoo will only look shittier as time goes on