HOW DARE YOU AMERICANS?

HOW DARE YOU AMERICANS?

youtube.com/watch?v=Js64SoMOP6w&feature=youtu.be

+1 dude

Where did they find grass in their country at this point? Fake and gay.

I care more about wwe food fights than I care about feeding syrians.

god damn i love my country

This.

so which MSM corp has their intern holding up the script for the "Syrian Refugee" while CIA funded ISIS runs amok?

Kid is reading a text in front of him, fake and gay.

Also, who cares? These people are too stupid to grow their own food, they deserve to die.

Kid probably got a meal out of this video.

Ain't our fault we learned long ago to work together as a nation and embrace christian values.

Sucks, islams, but you sow what you reap

>mfw WWE is less fake than the plight of Syrian "refugees"

>"May Allah take away those who did this"
you got what you deserved you sandblasted bastard child
hope they resort to eating their mother after they run out of grass to feed her

bla bla bla bla bla
idgaf bomb them all

so is Saudi Arabia sending food to their co-religionists?

Blame the Yanks for being so productive that they have food to waste, not the goat fuckers for buying rockets and landmines instead.

Maybe those sandy cunts should stop blowing each other up and they'd have some food to eat.

Haha if they had young fighting age males in Syria they could farm and raise stock.

Now it's just old people, kids, and women there and nobody farms.

Fucking mudslimes.

B-but there's starving children in (insert country here) while you throw away food.

So fucking what. I throw away tons of food all the time, then go jerk off thinking about how someone died because I threw out half a pizza because I was full.

If a leftist can name 5 of the kids starving off the top of their head, I'll buy them a week's worth of food.

Unrelated but not worth its own thread:
How do you best make the case for nationalism? I KNOW that a nation needs the loyalty of its people, but I find it hard to put into convincing words when people say "being proud of your cuntry is so dumb LOL"

and don't forget the best part kidnap, and kill our doctors when those men and women self sacrifice help those ungrateful sand niggers.
this isn't about edge, every plight that is brought upon a sand nigger is deserved, and I hope more comes there way.