Funny how people think of Sup Forums as a safe space for secular (((Racist))) opinions...

Funny how people think of Sup Forums as a safe space for secular (((Racist))) opinions, but it's not only one of the biggest anonymous public forums for both sides of opinions its also comprised of a multitude of cultures and countries, and we can see this from our flags.

So these opinions are not just the singular opinions of the right wing of america but its the opinions of almost every person in the world.

Like you can right now argue with me, but that's because Sup Forums is place for all of us. Comprised of all opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGk6kULEJtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or maybe the far right scared the left away. Ever think about that?

Fun Tip: Try posting a liberal opinion, see how well that goes over.

>Sup Forums is just a one person meme
>He fell for the Sup Forums is a racist board by nature meme
>>

>Funny how people think of Sup Forums as a safe space
stopped reading here
Sup Forums is not a safe space faggot

Funny how a burger simply can't get the concept that participating on /pol in voluntary - no one forces me to read the imbecilic, uninetellectual gibberish of scrapes from the sole of global society. I do it because I ENJOY IT.

I thought I was complementing Sup Forums?

Leftists focused on trying to push their ideology through policing opinion - political correctness.

The new right was given birth on a desolate field of glory where everything goes and no opinion is stupid enough.

It's a simple clash of cultures.
Without policing differing opinion, the modern left has little ground to gain.

"Eh, nice trident, Satan! Like the blood!"

That doesn't make it a safe space. It makes it a place where people tend to agree.

Here's the thing: You can come to Sup Forums and make an argument. It can be liberal or not. It can be fucking anything. If you argue poorly, you will get fucked up the ass no matter what.

I have made numerous arguments against things some people on Sup Forums go OTT about, and have not been harassed so badly as to be driven off the site. A lot of the time it opens a prolonged dialogue.

You are, people are just retarded. This is still Sup Forums, after all.

A lot of people on Sup Forums are just as bad as the degenerates they hate.

>Fun Tip: Try posting a liberal opinion, see how well that goes over.
It doesn't matter how "well it goes over," the fact is people do post liberal opinions here all the time. Not saying Sup Forums doesn't lean HARD to the right, but people don't get banned for having the "wrong" opinion here. Sup Forums is a board of bantz and literally all are welcome.

>scared the left away

Nope....it isn't a safe space for anyone because everyone is equal.
People that like a rigged game won't like it here because they aren't in control.

If you are only posting your opinions to receive praise, well you are a gutless wonder.

....also applies to the right, and people that are easily offended

Inb4 an Aussie shitposter flooding the thread with dead children and hicks calling you a shill.

>(((Racist)))
Were you implying that racism is Jewish?

Gosh. You're so bad. You didn't have any point to make at all. You just wanted attention for being different. Congratulations, you don't worship group think. Neither does anybody else. Kys.

we are a board of peace
>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=DGk6kULEJtU

(((You)))
>(((You)))
(((You)))

What?

Board of Peace

you are the jews

>ENJOY IT

damn nigga, you must have a sad life

Well put estonianbro.

More like the anti Christ to the jew to stop a jew you gotta be a jew

>WAHHH PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH ME
If you don't have the balls to present your honest position or argument to Anonymous strangers on a computer screen because they might say mean things, then why should anyone here care what you have to say?

Show me a left-leaning forum where I can present right-wing views without getting my argument deleted and my account banned. Twitter, I guess? But I like to make my arguments with more than 140 characters or whatever they give you.

I've been banned from a progressive forum once for suggesting that white people MIGHT not be the cause of ALL the problems of black people in the USA, and that part of the solution could be in reforming African-American communities and attitudes. Banned, and my comment deleted, and I was called a racist by the mod and linked to a study that shows black people aren't intellectually inferior. No exaggeration.

If I want to talk about my liberal ideals I'll do it where people aren't going to accept and applaud them without thinking. If I want to talk about my conservative ideals, I'll do it where I won't be censored.

Sup Forums, you're a bunch of cunts, but long may you challenge everyone who has the guts to express themselves honestly in this whirlwind of tears and memes.

Bald faced lie

I have a sad life.
It boggles my mind that normies actually come here, even if only to drive by shitpost.
If I had a social life and a job, I would avoid like this place like the plague, unless I needed a good fap.

Not hating normies, even if they are your friend, that is a shot here kiddo.