>We want the Larry Wilmore audience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9X2t-DmkgCg
theracecardproject.com/im-not-white-im-jewish/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zle9Tenqewo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure both of them are thrilled

Is this lampooning SJWs or what?

does watching this show come with a kosher tax?

>>We want the Larry Wilmore audience.

What audience?

god damn it you beat me to it

(((moshe kasher)))

it's kind of obvious

Looks like a complete faggot, sounds like a faggot but he has a GOAT wife and a GOAT name.

What's with all the a anti-semitism on Sup Forums lately?

>name sounds like what you get when Hannukkah rapes Passover
>GOAT
Why are you so Jewish?

Sup Forumskids think it is the new cool thing. so do the fucking sjw for some reason. basically, ignore it lad.

hello schlomo

>(((Moshe Kasher)))

_____ is always right.

VICE please get the fuck off our site

Who's his wife

Hitler?

>"ok Moshe if you could tilt your head up real high and head on so the goys don't see your schnozz that would be great"

swaglord said it's okay now

Jews are a GOAT ethnicity. You are a fucking edgy faggot with a literal black live matters victim complex mentality.

>Jews are a GOAT ethnicity
Thanks for confirming that Jews aren't white, will never be white, and only identify as white when it suits them.
youtube.com/watch?v=9X2t-DmkgCg

>lately

She is genuinely funny and has amazing tits.

VICE is a good show though.

It was better in seasons 1-2.

I said ethnicity. Pay more attention in your English class, and do your homework kid. It will make it easier when you are an adult.

Jews aren't white.
theracecardproject.com/im-not-white-im-jewish/
>I understand that because modern Jews are descended from multiple populations that ‘Judaism’ is not technically a race. But the truth is that as a student of history and with a serious soft-spot for little things like social justice, the innate right of all human beings to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness… I really pull the ‘not White but Jewish’ card because I feel tremendous guilt for benefitting from White privilege… because perhaps before Trayvon, and before John Crawford, Michael Brown, Ezell Ford, before the 2012 Federal Census told us that in Chicago where 30.1% of the population was Black, a staggering 90% of the people shot by CPD were Black– some naive but probably ignorant, short-sighted mouth breather might have argued that we were living in a post-racial society.

All you need to know about her
youtube.com/watch?v=Zle9Tenqewo

>Moshe Kasher
Why not just call yourself Israel Jewberg instead if you're gonna be that blatant about it?

Just because they say they aren't white doesn't make them non white. Don't you Sup Forumstards make fun of transsexuals or people who identify as something else for the same reason?

>Sup Forumstards

VICE agent detected.

Raimi go to bed

LLMAU

And Isabella I, and Edward I, and Martin Luther, and Henry Ford, and Huey Long and so on.

>>Moshe Kasher
>Why not just call yourself Israel Jewberg instead if you're gonna be that blatant about it?

In an alternate timeline there is a black comedian at the Apollo theater named Mo Cash doing standup.

>lately
Hi, /qa/.

Jews aren't white

What the fuck, how new are you? Sup Forums has been this way for ages, did you just start browsing today?

It's nothing new to this site. Finally caught up to 2005 Sup Forums.

Moshe Kasher a character played by Elvis Costello?

>t. Robert Smith
>Why didn't your parents call you Freedom Cheeseburger if they're gonna be that blatant about it?

Does your name and with "Stein" or "Berg"?

t. shleppelstien blatzby stockmarketberg

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a jew
>Jews are evil
>Cheetos and Mommy's chicken tenders are good

>defending Jews
Why do it unless you are Jewish is my point?

projection and strawmanning

>cheetos
>not cheezits

I'd say the irony is lost on you but it doesn't matter because you're a faggot.

Not anti-semitic, anti-jew. Know the difference.
There are plenty of great semitic people who are upstanding members of society.
Then there are Jews, who are for the most part, not semitic at all.

now we've regressed even further to homphobia

it's funny that no one's actually watched the show yet

At this point we all know what's coming

need a civil war to get rid of this garbage.

moshe has always been very left leaning, i think thats part of why he had such an intresting dynamic with niel

>moshe criticized israeli settlements on jre

Welp, they gave him this show and they are about to take it away.

I know Comedy Central probably thought making yet another talk show about leftism would be fun, but did they really have to cast a guy who looks like that as the host? All he needs is a beanie, and he'd look like every VICE journalist.

>What's with all the bread in this bakery?