I don't get the concept of begging. Why should I give my money to some lazy retard who isn't capable of earning money...

I don't get the concept of begging. Why should I give my money to some lazy retard who isn't capable of earning money? The dame with welfare. This abomination should be banned

Because you could be the next retard then start to cry for money
It is alredy proven that's its a system that only favourish who's is alredy rich

>begging in Russia
That won't happen. We, the beggars, choose comfy places such as Finland, Netherlands, Germany, France, UK etc. If I wanted to beg in a shithole such as Russia, I wouldn't leave the country.

13 years as a NEET here, eat my ass.

We have gypsy beggars

It's called compassion and it was an instrumental trait in the formation of early human societies. You'd understand that if you weren't autistic.

>here, have 10 rubles, buy yo momma a cardboard house

Gypsies live in all kinds of shitty detached houses usually. They sell drugs and steal electricity.

>not living in sewers
>not living in a plastic tent

Begging is a crime in many Dutch cities.

Gypsys deserve their own country just like kurds.

Were capitalists. Not a bunch of commies.

I don't see the problem, I often donate to female streamers on twitch.

>getting caught stealing and begging
>get fined by the local police
>move to another area/city

Whats the point of changing cities.

The biggest Dutch party proposed to confiscate the money of beggars.
And I believe Antwerp already introduced it.

>begging in Russia
Is very fucking common place.

But Bulgaria and Romania already exist.

Yes preferably on different continent from us. How can people be so bad that even lefties see nothing wrong with racism against them?

Moldova

Protip: the ones who control the most money didn't earn it.

Beggars can make thousands before they get caught. Doubt they'll carry them all around.
This

>The biggest Dutch party proposed to confiscate the money of beggars.
Sure hope they don't accept financial donations for elections and whatnot. Politicians are the biggest fucking beggars around.

Pretty sure commies would consider begging bullshit since they would expect a social security net to make begging meaningless for its citizeens and certainly not inherently take kindly to people showing up to beg.

That's what he's saying. Commies would ban begging but capitalists shouldn't cause freedums and shit.

Charity is basically the capitalist excuse to do away with welfare states.

because if not for welfare we'd get a huge economic inquality which would lead to increased crime, see south africa.

The worst beggars are the NGOs who come knocking on your door and spend 15 minutes spinning a tale before they ask you for your IBAN number so that they can get a monthly donation from you for their bullshit cause.

How is that even legal?

I close the door in their face. I'm not rude in any other situation but those faggots really anger me. If I wanted to donate money, I would. You don't have to come knocking on my door to guilt trip me into it.

Many teenagers that are quite intelligent but way too autistic to become an adult get thrown out by their families into the streets. If they had given them a couple more years or a proper education they would probably have become a functionning member of society. You an see beggars as parasites or as lost potential. Rich people get away with being unproductive, not poorfags.

Had my family not supported me in my neet years, i'd probably be begging in the streets right now.