This is mecca. The dirtiest, most polluted shithole in the middle east and the holiest city in Islam...

This is mecca. The dirtiest, most polluted shithole in the middle east and the holiest city in Islam. What a disgusting sad place.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2003/06/why_jews_dont_farm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can a city under so much construction be so under-developed?

It looks like they just built it on a quarry

>not even one piece of green in the entire city

I want to see the chimpout when the cube is destroyed. Praying for drone strike.

>dirty, smog-ridden city surrounded by mounds of lifeless dirt
Literally modern-day Mordor.

The construction is a combination of them trying to not be under-developed and vanity projects by the King.

Granted, it's a fucking desert.

I wonder how big a problem landslides are there.

You can destroy the stone, IT will get out if you do

That Belltower is so fucking hideous. What a fucking eye sore.

And to think the Saudis tore down ancient Muslim holy sites to build this ugly ass city.

really makes you think

No wonder they are always pissed off. I wonder what the middle east would be like without Islam. One can only dream.

Does the poo have a way out of the valley? Place looks like a festering sore, even Rio with it's Christo Rendeeto is better.

Dubai sucks. It just looks cool. Seriously, the sand storms are intolerable.

What fucking moron builds a world wonder in the fucking desert?

Muslims = mindless minions of Cthulu

Looks like concept art for some shitty AAA brown and bloom videogame like Gears of War.

world wonder?..

Hello Lighter Netherlands

I wonder how unbearable the heat must be.

>desert
>stone
>no shores
>no river
>literally no green
>42C

It won't cause a chimpout you idiot.

It will cause the Muslims to shut down, as their central control computer has been destroyed.

Daily reminder the Saudi government tore down this ancient piece of priceless history for their ugly ass belltower building.

The Arab World would be a lot more happy and a lot less miserable. Islam is a religion of misery.

Pissed off Turkey in the early 2000's since it dated back to the Ottoman Empire.

what if I told you I changed my flag 90 degrees?

Looks like something they would build in Vegas

The most wasted country on the planet.
Why don't they develop a new weather system with all their money?

It's fucking Mordor

I actually know someone from Iran that is a christian.
Really cool guy, he had to leave Iran because muslims wanted to kill him for his believes

>44% humidity

The word you are looking for is "degenerate".

It looks like the bleak side of mars.

No wonder Arabs always have a stick up their ass. Their homeland is literally hell.

Something about that whole area is unsettling.

There's a guy who works in my local takeaway who's a Christian. He's originally from Lebanon but moved to Egypt at a young age, his dad was murdered by Muslims in Egypt just for being a Christian and he hates them more than anyone I've ever spoken to.

Daily reminder deities are real

Team Instinct rules this gym.

well....they call it a world wonder.

That honestly makes me depressed.
I can see why they want to come to Europe and North America. Our cities are beautiful (some exceptions in America; L.A, detroit, Chimpcago). There are rivers and lakes and huge parks in just about every Canadian city.
Over thete they just have... Rocks.

Even North American sand cities look better (phoenix, San Bernardino, Frenso, El Paso)

Why is Ted Cruz taking pics with the cast of Jersey Shore?

It literally looks like hell

What EGO it must be to those people who actually live there.

why because they arent miserable retards who pray to a fucking rock? Do you like being stupid?

How come allah cant fix the middle east? makes you think...doesnt it.

I couldnt imagine being a christian in the middle east. They cut their heads off yet we have to be tolerant of their low IQ muslim ways.

Yep, that was a dumb idea

I wish combustion engines had never been invented. These people are new money personified. Imagine the outrage if somebody tried to build a skyscraping eyesore right outside of st peter's basilica

Yknow id almost believe this.
But I think it would be like LOTR
where the orcs just killed themselves and each other when the tower went down

i don't care. the land next to rivers is fertile even in deserts and if i don't build that fucking wonder, ramses sure will

Dubs says it gets bombed

Wont for a fucking second dispute that they seem to be like Zombies.

Reminds me of the zombies from Resident Evil 4 except the tentacle doesn't come out.

(meanwhile... captcha shows pictures of crack houses and asks to select Storefronts... hmmm)

Did they blow all their trees up? Are they haram too?

we only need a volcano to call it Mordor

The stone fell before any mention of Lucifer being cast from heaven appears.
It fell from the heavens and Abraham instantly decided to make it a cage
What if the stone is Hell?
>Tldr Muslims worship Satan

Rio is neat at night pls don't bully my city

Did you know at one point the grand mosque (where the black cube sits) was taken over by Islamic radicals in 1979 in a coup that left 400 dead? They had snipers in the minarets and hostages in the Cube

its like a video game final zone.

Same thing in Africa desu. In South Sudan they used to cut off your head if you were a Muslim. I can honestly see why the middle east hates thr fact that some African countries are developing.

Take this with a grain of salt because O legitimately carry no authority but I have some pretty decent inside info that happenings will be taking place in Nigeria within the next 5 years.

Basically
>Nigeria threatens Saudi regional dominance as they develop
(imagine a new source of super cheap general labour, China 1970's style, making super cheap shit like clothes, but it will still lead to industrialization
>Nigeria is going to have a Sudan style Muslim vs Christian style civil war very soon as tensions are mounting because now there's actually something to fight over whereas 5 years ago there wasn't
>OPEC has interests to secure the oil in Nigeria
>Look what happened to Iran when it tried to use oil moneh to challenge the Saudi's

Tldr it's pretty well known that Boko Haram is Saudi funded, but they haven't really done anything yet. As soon as this civil war starts the Saudi's will go into full backing of Boko Haram and use it to subdue the Christian population of Nigeria that wishes for Nigeria to be sovereign of the North African/Gulf influence

Imagine a civil war where literally millions die. This is going to be a refugee crisis of which has never been seen before. We're talking dozens of millions of migrants. It will literally break Europe if they respond like they did to the Syrian crisis.

When that rock landed there it probably blew up the trees.

Then muhammed fapped his dick on it and ascended or some shit

Then they built that black box around it.

How sci-fi does that seem that their religion seems to surround this... meteor that landed there... and they are compelled to go there at least once in their life...

...ive seen sci-fi plots like this before

islam is cancer. arabs are the host

imagine all muzzies would dissappear as soon as thta cube gets destroyed

muslims turn good land into desert. G-d hates them, you see

Sorry for typos. Phone keyboard is trash. Should I "upgrade" to the s7? Not a fan of Iphone.

It also spread to the beautiful lands of Southeast Asia too... places that had a perfectly peaceful religion before that...

A fucking LEAF.

Every fucking time a fucking canadian come to derail the thread, i hope Ahmed fuck you wife tonight

I wish, unfortunately it doesn't work like that because the cube has been destroyed multiple times.

Why are there no trees? Is it literally just mounds of dirt?

With that amount of mud, you guys should be rich. God damn, imagine the exports on that bitch. Make it happen, Gabriel.

mecca used to have trees since it was an oasis. now every drop of water is expended on the millions who come for hajj.

the city truly does look like hell on earth. probably feels like it too.

Can literally see thousands of rapes and murders in that picture

When are you going to join Greater Netherlands ?

Looks kinda interesting in a videogamey way. I wish they made a sequel to Spec Ops set in Mecca, and base the game's story on horror and decadence of Islam.

Detected the mad pedro.
Rio legit is shit. The only good parts are where Americans and Europeans vacation, the rest are slums. Like actually look at Rio. It's 80% slums. If you live there just leave. It will be better for you.

Middle Eastern Christians are supremely redpilled on Islam.

I think they tend to vote Wilders.

Not really, every muslim cuty in existence is devoid of greenery, doesn't matter where it's located.

I truly hope I live to see the day Mecca is nuked. I really do.

Islam is about shepherding and raiding. Farming is unislamic.

>slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2003/06/why_jews_dont_farm.html

Those Muzzies dig astronomy, but mostly the moon. Weird.

because we are not degenerate uncivilized monkeys

>base the game's story on horror and decadence of Islam

you mean, the time period which spams since its foundation?

Met the solution to your Islamic problem. He carries plutonium and packs a 20 kiloton punch. Just the right size to glass-a-fy the shit hole we affectionately refer to as Mecca.

there would be no outrage because it wont happen.

what a dump. no wonder those bedsheet wearing fuckstains like to suicide bomb. I would too if I was a Slurpee merchant.

where do they get enough water to support that nest? I see some water off to the West but it doesn't look like enough to support a camel brothel

>Muslims believe that the stone was once a brilliant white, but it has become darker and darker over the years, filled with the sins of all those who touch it
You don't want to let it out

do you know what the moon represent?

What if Islam is the secret religion of Cthulhu

Looks like a good place for one of these shitskins to blow themselves up

Aszune?

Fuck you. Chicago is beautiful. Best architecture in North America.

Rio isn't even in the 50 most dangerous cities in the world, most of the crime happens in the slums

I live in a pretty safe place (Ipanema)

Thanks crane !

Lol it looks like the fucking Venetian in Las Vegas. Fucking Arabs have no taste anymore. They used to make the most aesthetic beheading centers.

what the moon represent?

No, what?

still can't get over how it looks like a fucking Vegas strip

>what a disgusting sad place

What, Brazil?

Cool clock Ahmed

They've got their own big ben kek

And he cried with a strong voice, saying, Great Babylon has fallen, has fallen, and has become the habitation of demons, and a hold of every unclean spirit, and a hold of every unclean and hated bird;

ITS ON SEVEN HILLS!

you must be retarded

It has already been destroyed an estimated dozen or so times, usually by Muslim in-fighting. They just rebuilt it every time and say it's still holy.