Fellow fellas what are your thoughts on LGBT posters appearing in Baghdad

fellow fellas what are your thoughts on LGBT posters appearing in Baghdad

is this the shape of post-ISIS Iraq?

LGBT are working in the dark in here like The Baath party before they came into power so this can be our transition into a new era in Iraq

Public lynching when?

it is legal here to be gay and have gay sex up the gay sex hole but you can't get married
gay people here have the right to be gay but people here are not fond of them

>people here are not fond of them
Please refer to my previous post

Please keep lyching the fags, otherwise there will be no reason at all to like the mudslimes.

>LGBTI
What's I? Iranian?

keep killing them

Isisian

>people are not food of them
Is your food supply chain also laced with estrogens and nanoplastics like in much of the west? If so, there's not much you can do and any effort you make to stop the fag advance is futile

Next time I'm back in Baghdad I'm gonna actively seeking out these sodomite posters and tearing them down

Wasn't the classical Arabic poetry from today's Iraq very gay? I remember reading about poets like Abu Nuwas in "The Renaissance of Islam" by Adam Mez and he gave many surprising examples. This what I found translated into English:

In the Bath-house

In the bath-house, the mysteries hidden by trousers
Are revealed to you.
All becomes radiantly manifest.
Feast your eyes without restraint!
You see handsome buttocks, shapely trim torsos,
You hear the guys whispering pious formulas
to one another
("God is Great!" "Praise be to God!")
Ah, what a palace of pleasure is the bath-house!
Even when the towel-bearers come in
And spoil the fun a bit.

I also remember another poem "A Boy Is Worth More Than a Girl" - it's even stranger. I think that the Islamic culture often has this strange "vibe", see those "dancing boys" in Afganistan, Osmans, guys/friends holding their hands etc. Ergo - that western oversexualisation is bad, but being strictly separated from young women is really unhealty for young males.

ma?

I never knew about that fact because I never bothered to look into the poetry of that era in my culture but I checked and it is correct

and yes I completely agree about the western oversexualization and the strict separation from women in some Islamic places

what the fuck is that font lmao

bump

also - I see that Iraq has great economic growth recently. Is it visible in everyday life of common people or it's just for international companies?

That's Arabic

nah the one that look different from normal arabic

this is Arabic, but highly stylised

Wow you guys go through a lot of shit. Saddam, ''''freedom bombs''''' Isis and now weird cultural shifts.

I hate to ask this, but was there anything a bit positive about the US killing Saddam or were you guys cool with him in charge?

Those are false-flagging Shia bastards

How tolerant are people of gays? Would you get beaten up if you were obviously gay in public?