Be me

>be me
>cycling around Town looking for pokemons
>see 2 sexy Girls (9's atleast) they are with 4 arabs
>The arabs are pretty good looking
>im starting to feel the rage inside of me but i just keep cycling
>later i see the same arabs with Another girl
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do i have to be such a fat insecure fuck. I hate White women who prefer strangers Before their own people

>>later i see the same arabs with Another girl

How does someone even get fat? Why cant you just stop eating?

Also, just for the record, my state's obesity rate is the same as Sweden's.

White women are the greatest ethnicity betrayers of our time. Theyre actually worse than black males.

Step 1
become bald
step 2 100 push ups 100 sit ups 10 km running 100 squats everday fag

Jag är dock svensk ditt nöt.

>Ditt nöt
>Ditt
No, you're not.

>10km a day

Enjoy skeletal mode.

jo jag är svensk lel

not knowing you become super slav from running 10 km everyday

Saw the same thing yesterday at my local park

Two white girls with a fucking lanky nigger

You're not Swedish. Your Google-translate fucked up the grammar in your previous post.

You're feeling rage because you don't get superior muslim cock in your boipucci like them

Hey man, don't feel so bad. You aren't a fat insecure fuck...you're a racist piece of shit. It's all good.

would translate know the difference between jo and ja?

>>see 2 sexy Girls (9's atleast) they are with 4 arabs
Why didn't you report them? Unless Sweden allows 9 year olds to be groomed by Arabs.

What's wrong with being racist?

Nej?
Jag skriver det så ''Ditt nöt'' och inte din nöt tycker det låter bättre. Men lev i din Sup Forums värld och tro ''hurr durr proxyfag''

kek

Nah, women like men with balls, that's all.

Always make eye contact and mean mug the race traitors. Let them know that their choice is disdainful.

White women belong to the big brown refugee cock!

don't feel bad Sven. The reason why they are with another girl is because the first one rejected them (probably from excessive or inappropriate harassment)

However they are trying and going out with confidence while you are doing this. Think about that. They are more likely to get girls than you simply because they are trying. Not because they are Arab invaders.

Don't know, haven't tried.
Maybe the other one sounds better because you're not Swedish.

>playing Pokemon

This is why your women breed with muslims

Did you shout "WHORES!"

The algerian is right though. I Think as a girl i would rather prefer a older Brown man who is Confident enough to approach you. Then me who is a fat insecure guy who cant even approach a girl and say hi.
>tfw incoming cuck posts

>why do i have to be such a fat insecure fuck
Because you're not willing to change you stupid cunt. Kill yourself.

> see thread
>think for a second its some insecure fuck whining on the 4chins
>see "Muh Rapefugee Dik" posted everywhere
cmon man

Your emotions are clouding your critical thinking skills.

Autists of all stripes come to Sup Forums and embarrass themselves.

The claims aren't outlandish.

SPANK ME AGAIN DADDY GHOST

>OP thinks girls would rather enslave a fat & lazy white person over a physically fit negro/Arab?

Bitches love Pokemon Trainers though. Show em your balls!

Well, you could do something about your appearance. But White aryans who socialize with Muslims is race traitors.
I really hope Sweden soon stops being PC and throws out all the Niggers and Muslims.

are*

Well, as a fat fuck, it's just because we eat till we're full/satisfied... So our body becomes used to it & requires more to be full/satisfied.
Basically an addicting like any other.

>jak vara svensk din rasist

Addiction**

Nobody writes like that lmaoo fucking proxy fag

nehe skit i det då lel

>things that never happened

You are a nigger or severely underage

Daniel. Er det dig?

asså vafan jävla mög varför hatar alla mig här?

>Pokemons

I literally stopped reading there. You're a fucking disgrace.

Kek you are just realizing that your women are whores? They are literally the descendants of Vikings they'll fuck anything that is macho.

MAN UP
A
N

U
P

The shoes are different. It's his brother in the other pic.

Because you are atleast one or all of these:
Not swedish
Not white
Underage
New

I'm a bit overweight. Yeah basically, I'm just hungry all the time and don't have a very active lifestyle. I can eat twice the amount others do and half an hour later i'll be snacking again. Trying to lose weight now though.

Jag är en newfag ja löl

Then lurk more and post less, trust me

Instead of chasing cartoon monsters chase pussy that's why you're being left out of all the ficki ficki step one delete pokemon step 2 get rid of all the other shit u do that's intended for middle schoolers step 3 man up

stale bait thread

sage

anyone good looking who has game, are self confident and dominant will have easy access to women, regardless if youre from asia or not.

lose some fucking weight, get out your house, talk to a member of the opposite sex and dont come back onto pol until youre a better man.

i hate people who act entitled over good women when they dont deserve a fucking carrot.

Here in Norway, the foreigners say we don't want to have anything to do with them unless they clean our houses or make food at some restaurant. Other than that, we seriously don't want to have anything to do with any of them, especially if they're really dark skinned. It's a social suicide to be seen with blacks and arabs. Whites from any other country is ok tho, and some asians. I'm seeing an increased amount of niggers in my city these passt 5 years. A nigger in my small hometown was never heard of, now they've got like 20. 1 arab male walking in some kind of suit looking like a geenie, which is a bit fun. All of them are ugly, that's the thing that unites them all. Compared to us, they look like something you'd think twice about wearing, even tho it is hidden underneath some other clothes. They're that shit. So no race mixing in site here, but I guess we'll go down that path since our brothers to the west are fucking niggers like it's the end of times. Looking at you, iceland.

>Norwegian woman

"Ditt nöt" är rätt när man använder det som en förolämpning då man menar nötkreatur, inte nötter.

Är du trög eller? "Ditt nöt" är en förkortning av "ditt nötskaft". Antingen ska han inte förkorta skiten, eller så ska det vara din nöt.

Top picture is of a smart norwegian woman that has cought a wild rich nigger who's big in the music business. She'll marry him, get a kid maybe, he'll go get some other pussy on the side since he's a nigger. She'll divorce him and get rich. It'll be the Tiger Woods thing all over again. She got what, half a billion? That's a good norwegian mountain jew. Our girls fuck them if they've got money, and they'll dump them afterwards. Your girls fuck them, and want a serious relationship. That's fucked up. Your girls are the traitors.

So race-mixing is okay if you do it for money? What kind of fucked up reasoning is that?

2) [bildl. anv. av 1]
(mer l. mindre) nedsättande, om l. ss. okvädinsord till person: inskränkt person, dumbom; enfaldig drummel; i sht förr äv. om långsam l. oskicklig person; förr äv. med allmännare innebörd: varelse; äv. med smekordskaraktär l. vänligt förebrående o. d. Ditt nöt!

Du är då det största nöt jag nånsin har råkat på. LAGERLÖF Holg. 2: 204 (1907).

Från SAOB.

Baby is as dark or darker than the father already...in Sweden.

its faked. She did it for the lulz or was paid to do it.

Maybe you should stop playing gay Pokemon brainwash games and go hit the gym. You're letting mind poison degenerate yourself.

Wow usher doesn't age.

Sven you ignored my reply here You don't deserve those women. There's nothing wrong with the girls or the Arabs. There's something wrong with you.

all these swedes fighting wtf is happening

Your fear is due to a combination of your lack of self-respect for your body and your lack of social finesse. Someone who is socially outgoing would be able to shoot the shit and joke around with those arab dudes. Why not talk to them? Your government created the situation for this mass trauma to be inflicted on your generation of young swedes, but your lives of ease have also ill-prepared you for dealing with people. You must shift your conscience outside yourself, it is much easier to respond to people when you actually listen to what they say and then having the balls to say what you think in return. This goes for making jokes and having fun in social situations too. People in general are very forgiving and most are more focused on their own errors than if you made one or not. If I were a decent, non-violent arab guy in Stockholm I would wonder why so many people act like smug assholes while they take no joy in social interaction. No wonder you have the highest rate of binge drinking. Remember that poverty forces people to learn how to read other's emotional states and how to respond from a young age. You are all lacking in this regard because Sweden has been so homogeneous and peaceful for so long.

Middle easterners and Blacks are subhuman beta males.

>approaching Girls and make them like you
>you call them beta lel
>you're the beta so am I

Work on your English.

>Be me
>have female friend who works in Sweden
>haven't met her in like 5 years
>Last week she visited me in Germany
>still single since she started working
>she said "there's something wrong with swedish men"

I couldn't stop laughing. It's so bizarre when memes become reality.

You're right in that the intellectual capability of a 60IQ Somalian is markedly different from a 120IQ German. But isn't their chimping an equivalent problem to our autism? A person who is in tune with themselves as well as others and that can communicate effectively can get along with almost anyone. It would be stupid to talk to Mohammed with barely a 1st grade education in the way that you would deliver your Ph.D thesis. But life experience also teaches. There is almost always common ground to be found. I worked as a pizza delivery driver for many years and have cold-approached many thousands of people from all sorts of backgrounds. You might be surprised to learn that just as many rich assholes can't communicate as bitter, poor shut-ins. It can take a while but most people eventually get to like you if you genuinely care from a position of strength. It takes a long time to get comfortable and fluid at talking to any

>Why do i have to be such a fat insecure fuck.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. The power to change is within you.

Seriously you fucking cucks. Your women are leaving you because you're too fucking pathetic to stand up for yourselves, too pathetic to take care of your bodies and minds, too pathetic to actually strive for your rightful place in the world.

If you're fat, work on changing that. If you don't have a good job, work on changing that. If you don't have friends, work on changing that. The responsibility all falls on *you*.

It takes a long time to get fully comfortable with talking to anyone but as with all things worthwhile they cause great discomfort at first.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>gif

HA SILLY KRAUT, I KNOW YOUR TRICKS ALREADY

Of course. How can they expect anyone to like them if they don't like themselves. War with the Muslims will not solve your problems, Sven. If you become masculine they will respect you and you will respect yourself. Women will throw throw themselves at you and you will be the one who must discern if they have good qualities or not.

>Step 1
>become bald

If you don't become bald from the training you're doing it wrong.

>casually click on pic
>see .gif
NOPE

I know that feel bro, we need to start exterminating coal-burning whores

>Informera Stockholmare
Vafan håller du på med? Vi måste väl ha något nöje kvar, mer än att de röstar på Fi och tar det i röven tre gånger i veckan.

How do I start loving myself? Im serious im so damm insecure and i hate myself really much