youtube.com/watch?v=IGesIIldgPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AUkbtqqkq6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

prime schaub would heem ngannou

jesus christ

didnt knew he was so emotionally invested in ngannou
he wasn't even half bad
what a casual tho

So Cynthia gets a 6 month supension for weed and has to attend a drug awareness course to reduce it to 3 months and at the same time they are heavily promoting le weed man O'malley whos celebrating his fight with his own strain of weed? like how does this shit make sense

She tested positive in-fight. Meaning she lit up the week leading up to the fight like a retard

can we please not get into thread wars
thanks

What a dumb stoner bitch

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

staaaahppp pleaaseee

"I can quit whenever maaaan"

I know but its just funny this weed is bad/weed is cool double standard

She probably didn't do a whole lot of cardio leading up to the fight, has some body fat and the marijuana stayed in her system.

Omally on the otherhand has absolutely zero bodyfat making it really easy for him to get clean for a fight.

Remember when that dork would post a countdown number every day before a big event?

What are your thoughts on this clash of titans card:

UFC 223

Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Bec Rawlings vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith
Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Felice Herrig
Ray Borg vs. Brandon Moreno
Calvin Kattar vs. Renato Moicano
Michael Chiesa vs. Anthony Pettis
Al Iaquinta vs. Paul Felder
Joe Lauzon vs. Chris Gruetzemacher
Alex Caceres vs. Artem Lobov
Evan Dunham vs. Mairbek Taisumov
Zabit Magomedsharipov vs. Kyle Bochniak
Devin Clark vs. Mike Rodriguez

wassup cu/ck/s

McGregor BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=IGesIIldgPQ

>im gunna choke your bitchass out
I can literally wait a whole month to see just the main event.

There's a card next week fatass

sorry i got your name permabanned, just create a new identity

lol a drug awareness course for a drug that's legal where she lives

i agree
they ruined nicks career over it
and now everyone smokes openly

>theres a card next week dumbass

>would you date a qt filipina
>here have this ultrahd stream doubleyu minecraft dot kom

The UFC doesn't care much about weed anymore, just the retard commissions and USADA somewhat

the Volkov/Wedurm card is pretty fuckin sad, wasnt somebody in the last said saying a fighter got cut that was on that card? or did I just meme that in my brain

ALL WORK IS WHAT?!?!?

How would a talented Glima wrestler do in the UFC assuming they got some striking??

UFC allegedly cut Dimitry Sosnovskiy, he was on the opening fight of the card with Mark Godbeer, the UFC website deleted his profile from the active roster

HARDY WORK

>man I can't wait to see Werdumb vs Volkov!

>Dimitry Sosnovskiy
who replaced Dmitry Poberezhets, is now cut. Can we get a 3rd Dmitry on short notice?

how much do you guess burger king paid conor to do that

can you get CTE from being shot?

10% ownership of buger king

Enough for him to say later on "burger king pays me more to hold a burger than ufc pays me to KO you"

*blocks your path*

a few million i reckon.
they're a huge company, they can afford it.
even though he looks like a dork, it's already working because people are talking about it.
i don't think he would tarnish his image for less than a few million.

The famed early 20th century Armenian botanist is also an MMA fighter?

Look how happy Conor is in that picture

top kek

who would be hassy's boy right now? black beast?

Wgaf, fuck that chickenshit faggot cunt.

weed became so fucking normie imma about to turn to crack or heroine

remember when miesha tate schmidt made a public statement about jon jones and then peed her pants crying when he replied

in many ways Frankie won on Saturday

tbi pizda

In many ways this is a good, funny post.

>i love the samurai story. i'll take a fight night bonus worth of swords.

is conduit a meme fighter?

I'm Brian Ortega AMA

Was Burger King what Conor meant when he said "I'm in talks with several charitable organizations?"

Remember Chad Mendes said "Wounded Warriors" but then he tested positive because he is a roider like TJ Dillashaw.

hows it goin

how much did dana pay Frankie to take a dive? Are you really ok with him leaning on Frankie to lay down for you?

keep begging for that rematch cody

Good
$3,000 and a 2003 GMC savannah with 174k miles

hi brian, really glad you won the fight
you did great
i even picked you as the winner
i just want to ask you what do you think of people who keep spamming your picture online?
do you find it repulsive or do you actually like it
we have a german here who likes you more then your casual fan

Cody would unironically heem TJ in a rematch, he's the best fighter the bantamweight division has ever seen. Too bad he's a fucking retarded faggot with nigger-tier tattoos.

I am not an object

Lotta loyalty for a hired dumb.

Ratting out former teammates for roiding that'll get him killed in prison much like his father.

Fucking savage

did he get a new sick kid?

Yeah the old one is now friends with TJ, someone post the picture i dont have it

Ortega is 5 foot 8 and 145lbs

Hes closer in size to mighty mouse than i am in size to ortega

Wow

What a "munster"

Cody is the dumbest american we have

yeah bro
this new one got 2 cancers and leukemia
can't beat that nahmasayin

once he gets a hold of you you'll be 6 feet...under

Openly promoting pot is a bad decision. They have to punish potheads that cant piss clean. I smoked all through college and made it through engineering school. Then I quit once I was responsible for serious shit and getting ready to grow up and have kids. I dont think occasional use is bad, but if u can't piss clean for work you probably aren't a fucking adult.

Fuck you

size matters only if you train buddy

Yet he made Frankie look like a midget.

>This is the new papakha challenge and khabib time challenge where you put the papakha hat on a unsuspecting fighter , friend or stranger and say khabib time

This girl's dad is really trying to make her famous isn't he

>I smoked all through college and made it through engineering school.
well done dude, how old are you

Lmao keep sacrificing your life for a nice little dopamine high, you are addicted.

Yeah but how tall is Max

Life is nothing but dopamine highs you cazzie

pretty soon they're gonna start piss testing for adrenaline in the workplace...your urine's a little cloudy have you been having FUN on the weekend? are we not enough fun for you here at the verizon wireless family?

I smoked in high school then had the bong rips every morning in college at Texas. Joined a frat, had a great time partying, and made it through to get a civil engineering. Now I do commercial architecture, I took my test last year to become a PE. Would have been way harder to study and pass that shit if I was constantly high as balls like in college.

I understand it enhances lots of activities, but when you quit for a few months completely you end up feeling much better. Dopamine is a powerful thing, when you artificially increase it constantly with THC it just isn't healthy long term.

I think Ortega will beat Max, but he will have to have a smart gameplan because Max is very crafty.

i kinda agree
i dont think i feel any better , but ill never be a daily smoker ever again, that shit is depressing as fuck and gets boring really quickly
all the best my man, hope the family thing works out for you

Lmao. I go on job sites all the time and consultants are the only ones that don't need the piss tests for badges. My company actually tells us a month in advance to "study" if a piss test is coming. I agree most can function while high or after smoking all weekend, but it's more of a respect thing. Do you respect the work enough to not smoke for 5 days and piss clean?

Thanks CroCop. Yeah i quit dipping tobacco too a few years ago that shit sucks. For me, I'll stretch any amount of weed in my possesion out forever until I get more lol, so I can only smoke maybe once a month at most with friends.

Anybody have an idea when JJ is coming back?

M8s who is your favourite fighter personality-wise?
Mine's Fabricio Werdum

yes based goblin lady will fight for the title soon

For me it's Bantious Borrenshire

Lmao good one. Most architects are full of shit in my profession. Which is scary because I work on high rises and institutions, hospitals ect.. they are paper pushers now, they manage a bunch of consultants who do the work in each field. Thats why I did engineering, to do the technical side. I know architecture grads who are stuck laying out bathrooms in CAD their first 10 years lmao.

probably holloway, one of the diaz brothers or Tai Tuivasa

Lmao
Did I miss anyone?
Carlin
Hicks
Mcdonald
Hedburg
O Neil
Di Paolo
Tosh
Rogan
Galifanikis
Stanhope
Gervais

I love her, behind Valencia.. but I was talking Jon Jones...

Unironically Khabib

diaz brothers are dumb desu

Bigfoot

i know you were my man
i was just checking if you were a casual
he got his licence revoked
youtube.com/watch?v=AUkbtqqkq6E
and will most likely get fucked by usada
i doubt he will fight in the next year at least

when is his poosada hearing

I feel kinda bad for him

"the date for that hearing has yet to be determined"

but rocky marciano was a real guy

How will whitebois ever recover

What about Cheeto Benito up in the White House?

Me too. Big deformed goof and on top of it all the top guys he fought CTE'd him bad. Dunno how he lasted so long at HW with such a massive chin and how many times it was touched