I'm committing social seppuku tonight and I need your help!

Ive been on pol for awhile and I'm overdosing on the redpill. So tonight I've decided to just say fuck it and do it. I need a ton of red pilling material (info charts, links, videos, websites, etc) so I can cover all my bases. After maybe I'll do the real deal seppuku but for now I just want to red pill as many people as possible before they all think I'm crazy. You're the best pol!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you were """redpilled""" you'd have all of this yourself

best of luck comrade

This post has been marked as /redpill/ doctrine. In order to fully accept the mighty redpill, you MUST subscribe.

>before they all think I'm crazy
well you are, are you not?

Save yourself, have fun and Join my campaign.

So let me get this straight, you think you're redpilled before you've actually seen the facts?

What if when you look at the real facts they disprove the shit you've read around here?

Protip: if you don't actually have any facts you aren't red-pilled

Just leave Sup Forums open in your browser then do it

Sup Forums speaks for itself

youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug

No you are just racist and think racist are right (nopunintended).

Why do you care what others think? If you think that the mass actually wants to know truth you are not redpilled in the slightest. This will only become an embarrassing memory - you should trust me and not do it.

How about you don't ruin your future.

I know about da Jews and the globalists, I just haven't saved many links

>he thinks he's redpilled
genericchinesecartoonlaughinggirl.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

hes on Sup Forums he has no future

Why would they make an action figure that looks more kikey than the real Sanders? He even has that upset Jew face that they all make.

An important rule in dealing with people is to not overwhelm them with information too quickly or with too much contradiction. Even if you are right and your information would help them, it can have a negative effect because you run the risk of putting people into a very uncomfortable emotional state, and therefore the potency of the redpill is lost. Effective orators raise up their audience, not bring them down.

>implying facts will disprove ops beliefs
The redpill doesnt lie user

OP, don´t do it. I support what you´re trying to do, but I doubt you can even grasp how you can actually convince people.

Even if you 100% factually convince them, if you have NOT convinced them on an emotional basis they simply will not believe you.

They might use anger as the way of dealing with their cognitive dissonance. Or they´ll ad hominem you to death. "Oh, user´s just a racist, no need to listen to him".

Redpilling doesn´t work like that. Plant the seed of doubts in the liberal agenda. Make them think themself. Ask "what was that group trying to accomplish by doing that". And then make them reach the right conclusions by providing the appropriate context.

And never, ever deny the holocaust. Doesn´t matter if it happened yes or no, the moment you mention it you will see it in their eyes that you lost them.

They´ll just quit the conversation then and there, because there is no point in arguing with a crazy.

You're a retard, keep your social circle and act like a liberal. Just leave some hints from time to time.

Why tonight? You are clearly not prepared.

Pathos Logos Ethos

You cannot entirely convince anyone if you don't use all three

wow really makes you think

Thank you this I like what I wanted

Debunked bullshit.

>After maybe I'll do the real deal seppuku

Please no user, don't sudoku, we need good people, remember Sup Forums cares.

So only about half the top company's are controlled by Jews who make up 1% of the population

>"overdosed" on redpill
>hasn't saved any videos, files or links before
>"redpill"

OP IS NOT REDPILLED, JUST SPOILED SPOONFEEDMEPILLED

This, op. The best way to redpill people is to present the context and propose simple questions and let them connect the dots themselves.

Argument with people you're not invested in is a fool's errand.

>So only about half the top company's are controlled by Jews who make up 1% of the population

They are not the top companies. They are subsidiaries. If I would list all subsidiaries of green companies 95% of the pic would be green. Most of the top companies are controlled by non-Jews.

Also, it doesn't matter how much % are controlled by Jews for the purpose of debunking. What matters is that the pic is considerable less red and considerable more green than claims.

Just correcting the obvious mistakes/lies makes the image much less red, see pic.

The Saul Alinski thing triggered like 18 commies on 538

If you really believe that the Jews don't control those and uses puppets to make it look like they don't, you're retarded.

Or a Jew.

Livestream it you faggot. Do a flip.

>If you really believe that the Jews don't control those

What I believe doesn't matter. If you think it's run by Jews, prove it. And spare me some vice presidents of some subsidiary. The top owner/CEO is the one who puts these lower guys in place.

Cringe

You're not redpilled if you DON'T already have a folder and charts loaded on yohr computer faggot.

I'm not even fully into it mate. Some nlack crime statistics, Koran quotes translated into English, a little bit of college statistics.

You should be educating us.

>social seppuku
After your rant is concluded, don't forget to expose your penis. That will guarantee your social downfall and pave the way for Act II, your actual suicide.

Post reaction face pics of the people you tell off.

STOP NOW, OP.

SERIOUSLY FUCKING STOP.

DO NOT POST ANY REDPILLED MATERIAL ON SOCIAL MEDIA UNDER YOUR REAL NAME.

YOU WILL FACE SEVERE BACKLASH. HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL TILL EVERYTHING COMES CRASHING DOWN. UNTIL THEN KEEP Sup Forums ON Sup Forums

Hard drive crashed last week

You're going to lose all your friends and alienate your family because you're autistic and got brainwashed by a satirical Sup Forums board.

Hang yourself in your closet tonight.

Op it's called mount stupid, Google it, you're definitely not as redpilled as you think you are
Just don't do anything stupid while you're there ok?

This
Op the red pill generally means not following the narrative you're being fed.
If you take anything you read here without a measure of scepticism you're an idiot.

And trying to suddenly convert people and change their beliefs will isolate you.

Just try to be a good guy and don't compromise on your values. Always downplay your redpill, a little hint of opinion is more interesting than writing your opinion in shit on the walls.

And you believe this post wasn't satire? Still believe your own rule?

exactly this. When im redpilling/brainwashing my tindr whores of the month i do it real slow.

>hmmm i was reading a book about Thomas Sowell about how farming subsidies, rent control, minimum wage (human supply control) actually did the opposite of what they intended to do... it seems that politicians try to help but they act out of emotion and dont see what incentives and therefore consequences they will bring into the economy (but it takes a full 10 minutes describing this context with facts)
>wow user, that is really interesting, you seem really smart
next dinnerdate/blowjobfuck sesh...
>wow, i was reading this book by these proffessors called The Bell Curve about how every race is actually different from each other in ways other than skin color, i didnt want to believe it at first but the statistics they had were really eye opening, maybe we could bring about changes to this somehow. who knows.
>wow user thats really interesting, youre real smart with your fancy smancy internet site making job! xD Really makes me think!
next meeting
>wow i was really hurt by what Trump said about mexicans, but after looking at our states crime stats it turns out hispanics are disproportionately raping, murdering, and performing other violent crimes. And i read Art of the Deal to see what the buzz was about and this man negotiated some great deals with Trump Park, Trump Tower, The Commodore and did you even know about the [skating rink near GCS] story! (keep in mind im explaining all this shit in full detail, if you actually read books OP you could do the same). Also remember how those good willed economic policies actually did the exact opposite of what they were intended for? It turns out those were major liberal platforms, it almost seems like they think too emotionally sometimes. I may even register republican and vote for him (ive always been republican)
>wow user! Trumps really not that bad of a guy, he may be right about a lot of things

What's this from?

Continued:
>Wow, I used to appreciate BLM and all but [BLM BTFO facts here because im too lazy to type em all out]
>Jeez, all these hispanics and blacks are really committing crimes above their % of population user, why arent asians and indians doing the same?
>[more Bell Curve facts]

next fuck date

>Hey tindrqtwhore how are ya doing? How was that episode of Big Brother you were telling me about?
>GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW user

Dont get me wrong they arent full on radicals like myself but they are voting Trump now, they still barely even talk about my redpilled points, dont make convos all about the points, just casually mention it and then read into their responses to get a gauge of if you should stop today's red pill lesson. You have to do this shit very slow and ALWAYS false flag when introducing these concepts. And read books so you dont have to rely on us, because you may get BTFO anyways if you cant recite your shit well because you dont know it by heart. Read read read, dont be an autist, and redpill slowly and in small portions at a time. Its like slow roasting a prime rib OP

just realized, fuck i gotta delete it out of my meme arsenal now

You could redpill the normalfags on something like yikyak, since it is anonymous and all the normalfags use it. I tried it once and got called a racist and white nationalist.

At least stay and vote for Trump, faggot.

Empire of Dust

First of all, you dont EVER reveal your true and full "power level" to "normies". Always cushion the redpill in a big meaty sausage that they are going to want to eat. Like a dog it is best if they take their medicine without realising it was in there. Subvert islam by supporting gay rights. Destroy BLM by citing the negatives of Afromerican culture that keeps them down (black on black crime etc).

Second, if you do reveal your power level somewhat you are responsible to having truly researched it and to know every strong AND weak point of the redpill argument. Be prepared to concede points and be prepared to counter criticism with facts (not "le ebin redpill infographics" but real data from independent sources).

Third, you must choose your battles wisely and be up to date on current events. Dont conflate each seperate issue lightly. Dont get caught off-guard by not being up to date with current events.

Fourth, dont speak in certitudes and keep it clean. Dont say "all niggers are violent and stupid". Say something like "African Americans consistently show that the dominant culture within their communities is detrimental to their chances in society by being anti-intellectual and championing violent behavior as a means of conflict resolution *cite data that supports this claim*". You might even do things like supporting the BLM idea but rejecting the movement because their behavior is not conducive to attaining the goals it says to set. That way you actually subvert the bluepill narrative by using reason and logic.

Redpilling others and revealing power levels is an artform and must be done correctly if you are not to be a detriment to the cause. Being redpilled is not just about introducing yourself into the free narrative. Its about effectively combating the competing PC/SJW/Liberal narrative. Dont be an idiot.

Don't do it directly, for example, share a red pilling link without showing your approval:
>share holohoax pictures
>add comment: does anyone have a debunking?

Makes them ... thing, no need to fuck yourself up.