Anti-RNC Protesters Lash Out After No One Joins Their Protests

Sup Forums what is your reaction this.

youtube.com/watch?v=PEBsxE0Oh_Y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Darby
adage.com/article/adagestat/demographics-facebook-linkedin-myspace-twitter/227569/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Elin_Krantz
youtu.be/iARHCxAMAO0?t=235
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heh another rat face bitch

She's hot for an american, ain't she? I reckon that'd be at least a 7/10 in Lardland.

Just like dear ol' mom

D O M I N A T R I X
O
M
I
N
A
T
R
I
X

More like a 2/10 in the northwest

don't what passes for female in the south.

Why is he a snitch ? Also I like how she asks for him to film her more but pretends it's toughness , not attention whoring

Wow, nice picture. What do you think about this one?

Can't tell what's going on here, op, other than some foul mouthed dirtbag being foul mouthed.

women suck

Yeah those first couple lines brought me back to some weird places.

She's a 9/10 here in Alaska.

Glad to know America have the highest % of cucks.

It's a fucking dude

Oh look a survey that is not randomly sampled. Not valid fuck off

That's more evidence than you have for Sweden being "cucked". Must suck, huh?

>Why is he a snitch ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Darby

FBI informant that "snitched" on domestic leftists terrorists.

>Survey in English attracted Anglophones more than Swedes
oh my god no way

Says there's a good cross-section of nationalities in the survey. You can't even read your own language? Oh, also, if you didn't know, there are more people who speak English in Sweden than in Canada. So if you want to look at it your way (which is flawed), Canada is still more cucked than Sweden.

fuck off idiot. "Good cross section" doesn't give you any information if there was a variable that wasn't controlled for.

southernfag here, this is how we like em

Sorry, but "good cross-section" essentially means it's a per-capita survey. Also, your previous argument proves that you are the biggest cucks, due to pic-related in There was a good cross-section, yet you make up 57% of the cucks and Sweden is only at 1.2%. Now, let's compare number of people who speak English (since that was your argument. The USA is at 94.2% and Sweden is at 86%. So as you can see, you're still overrepresented even after you've adjusted for lack of English-speaking people.

United Cucks of America.

Top kek.

Rich?

>Sweden thinks his nation are called cucks because of individual cucks

>Sweden doesn't realize the country itself is cucked into the next dimension by multiculturalist rape-advocates

Perhaps you should use another word than "cuck" if that's not what you're referring to. Or are you perhaps too illiterate to find a more suitable word?

Perhaps you should come to a better understanding of English slang, stop being so asshurt, and/or un-cuck your country.

>Nearly 6 in 10 of Facebook's users live in the top 10 countries.
- adage.com/article/adagestat/demographics-facebook-linkedin-myspace-twitter/227569/
>Sweden isn't one of them
Survey is shit.

sucks to cuck

funny thing about that picture is that they're not biologically either of theirs.

My jewdar is tingling I bet she is a kike

context?

I'm still going to take a guess and say the wife regrets the decision less than the husband does at this point.

Here's the slang variant of "cuck".

>A demasculated Millenial liberal male who often speaks of white privilege and modern feminism. Blames white men for all of the world's problems.

That's more fitting for American men than Swedish men.

>fapping intensifies

I need better context, who is she talking to? Press?

>she

Why do you have this?

are you seriously trying to downplay the cuckoning of your country?

(not downplaying mine)

Sweden trying for bantz is just sad

You guys are fucking pathetic

Because of delusional Americans who keep calling my brethren "cucks".
We're still the whitest country on the planet. We are nowhere near America's level of "cuckoning". I'm not saying we don't have any problems. I just have a problem with hypocrites.

lol that caricature of Mona Sahlin. Hard to believe she really exists

Shouldn't you be prepping the emu?

It's always the ugly ones

Tfw born in a non white country, like Norway
Feels bad

All countries have a non-white majority (i.e. not white countries).

Yeah not sure why he barged in here randomly shitposting off topic stuff, kinda obsessed and weird since the thread isn't about Sweden

>We're still the whitest country on the planet

That would probably honestly be like the Faeroe Islands or such, or Estonia etc. Those countries have minuscule immigration % from outside Europe. Finland also has a smaller % non-white than Sweden >inb4 mongol meme

You ever notice how all these SJW crazy women always have a upper lip that never actually closes and meets the lower lip making her buck teeth show all the time?

Why are liberal women so gross?

Thats a dude all day long in Georgia. I would not fuck it and we have some pretty low standards.

No. She isn't. I see better than that all day every day. Stop listening to Reddit memes.

>That would probably honestly be like the Faeroe Islands or such, or Estonia etc.
No, sorry. You might wanna look at the scientific proof in pic-related >Those countries have minuscule immigration % from outside Europe. Finland also has a smaller % non-white than Sweden
Newsflash: White people are an extreme minority in plenty of European countries (especially slavic, balkan, baltic and mediterranean). Also, that "mongol" shit isn't a meme.

>Tea party
>Breitbart

Gross, kosher neocuckservatism, those obese cunts are as bad as SJWs

Although that snitching is pretty lulzy I guess

I dont know user

Didnt your country have a commercial where a white chick was banging some black dude litteraly in the name of "progress". Then the chick got killed by a black immigrant. Thats pretty fucking cucked swede fag.

>Didnt your country have a commercial where a white chick was banging some black dude litteraly in the name of "progress".
No.
>Then the chick got killed by a black immigrant. Thats pretty fucking cucked swede fag.
No.

>problem with Hypocrites
>Hypocrites
>a swede call others cucks....

RMFT!

Why do you have this saved?

Not bad for a fried chicken-fed cousin-fucked redneck university. On the other hand...

well I hate SJW-es... but why the fuck does she call a likely person she has never met before a snitch?

That's not a word that's taken lightly in these parts. If he is a snitch, then he should be gassed. If not he is a cuck for not slapping her, she is aggrevating it, so this is acceptable here and will be voided. The video evidence is clear enough

Not that it's OK to slap a bitch over bullshit, but you got to make them behave like this, it shall never go this far.

>Not posting superior LSU girls

Already gave statistical proof that America is the most cucked country on the planet. So there's that.
Already explained.

Yes it is

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Elin_Krantz

And the dude only got 16 years for it. Cucked

>not cucked

That wasn't the girl from the video, retard. It has already been debunked on Sup Forums plenty of times.

Those two incidents are not related. Also, I've already provided you with statistical proof that America is the most cucked country on the planet. Don't be an SJW and ignore facts.

Dosent change what happend and that the dude only got 16 years for a murder and rape.

southern fag here

she's a -2/10 here
seriously the hick meme is a force of the left

Dude im not saying America is not cucked. No fucking doubt there. Im just say, dont act like your not cucked.

Because they fall below the 50% margin of skill/confidence/beauty/determination. They need to rig the game because they can't compete with the top 50%. That's why leftists are ugly fat stupid socially inept garbage. think typical feminist. Those above the 50% margin want to be left the fuck alone because they don't need welfare and hate speech laws because they don't suck

It's metaphorical cucking. Cuck is a metaphor to begin with, originally Cuckoldry refers to the Cuckoo bird that sneaks its egg into another bird's nest.

>Dude im not saying America is not cucked. No fucking doubt there. Im just say, dont act like your not cucked.
I never said we don't have problems. You Americans always call us cucks though, as if we're more cucked than you, when that's simply not the case. That's why I call you out on it, because I hate hypocrisy.
No, it doesn't. Are you saying there aren't cases like this in America? Let me give you an example.

Yea thats a shitty case. But thats 14 years for entering a home with a gun. Your dude raped and killed a woman. Thats a life sentence or death sentence over here no matter who the judge is.

Anyone else think this woman longs for a good slap to the face or two? She's spewing pure hatred, reminds me of some other woman I saw on YT a few years ago:
youtu.be/iARHCxAMAO0?t=235

Your stilll cucked swede.

>as if we're more cucked than you
But you most certainly are. Holy shit Sven, you are just lying to yourself at this point. You fags are the laughing stock of the world for your absolute commitment to national cuckery.

>She

>comments disabled
WEAK!

Trump's power level is over 9000

even piss filled squirtguns fail to lower his approval rating

This guy gets its

>cousin fucking states
Please

We aren't called cuck because we have a high percentage of males with the sexual fetish, we're called cucks because we're basically handing everything we have inherited from our ancestors and are telling outsiders to please rape it in front of us. And it's completely warranted. The rest of the west aren't far behind, but we're the teacher's pet when it comes to country-scale cuckoldry(aka a humanitarian superpower).

Still rather puzzled why you'd launch into a thread not about Sweden at all and start rageposting about hypocrisy and cuckolding. Make a Sweden thread, don't hijack others

Also it's not hypocrisy for someone to call another a "cuck" (although its worn-out) unless that individual is one themselves maybe.

>State of only steers and queers

>this thread
When will white men stop shitting on each other to prove petty points and instead unite to fight the common enemy? Jesus Christ.

This guy also gets it.

So what exactly happened here?

Are you estimating the "whiteness" of countries via the percentage of I-haplogroup frequencies? Are you retarded? You do realize that a nigger in Zimbabwe with a paternal 20th great grandfather also has an I-haplogroup. Haplogroup is but a fraction of determining genetic descent.

^-this. It has nothing to do with the sexual fetish. Sweden has the second highest rape rate in the world. It's higher than 3rd world African shitholes. Let that sink in for a moment.

I don't say this because I hate Sweden. I love Sweden and her people. This breaks my fucking heart to see it happen.

Good call Hans. We can fight each other later when we're not drowning in brown third world trash.

Well aren't you just the cockiest of cucks.

Sven, you are cucked, we are cucked, the hole world is cucked. Like the kraut said, the only way we can fight it is to unite against it.

So... is this thread a referendum on Sweden's top cuckoldry status?

Milo was right. Why are they all so fucking hideous? At least this one didn't have blue hair.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE NO ONE WATCHED THE VIDEO IT IS INDEED A FUCKING WHITE TRANNY

I always see shit like this around but I don't think you tards know why they do this. Its not about getting "cucked" its about the progressive points they get to have from having them. They are literally fucked in the head I've talked with people who have adopted these kids. I've been around when they talk to blacks about there adopted pets. When Sup Forums says they keep them around as pets thats EXACTLY what they are. Once I was listening to this fat white lady talk about her adopted nigger pet like it was a fucking dog. The conversation was about the nappy handed niggers hair they found out that they cannot wash there hair normally or it will fall out. They have to use some kind of special pubic ape hair shit.

I swear to fuck I hate these people with the highest contempt too and so do blacks.

holy shit, this is the same guy thats on the news?

he predicted this shit years ago

Then use another word you illiterate fucking idiots. How fucking "KEKED" do you have to be that a person from a foreign country can speak your own language better than yourself? Holy fucking shit.

you guys are the literal cucks of Europe

Words change meaning over time you autistic retard. Faggot used to mean a bundle of sticks. Now it's what we call you, faggot.