You should hate someone or think better of them based on the RNG roll they made at the race selection screen

>You should hate someone or think better of them based on the RNG roll they made at the race selection screen

THIS IS WHAT Sup Forums REALLY BELIEVES

This man rolled red guard, but is still redpilled and a fucking boss. Not everyone on Sup Forums is blindly racist.

Blacks and niggers aren't the same thing.

The day of the rope will include all ape sympathizers as well

We are coming for you, cuck

molan labe keyboard warrior

No, I hate them for what they do, the majority of them act like chimps, they have done so ever since we made first contact with them. Some are capable of higher interaction, but not many.

every speedrunner knows when you get bad RNG, you hit reset

The thing is, Sup Forums on the whole is not actually really racist. It's just that A LOT of blacks act like niggers and fall for Democrat lies. It's all ideological and based on behavior. I can't even remember one instance where someone here attacked Ben Carson for his race.

Anyone have the "we are the real liberals" image?

>Blacks and niggers aren't the same thing.

Cucks think this shit will be a thing niggers are niggers = Blacks are Blacks.

Nigger just meant black it was a English bastardized version of negro from Spanish.

Ben Carson is an Uncle Tom and you know it. Nothing beats a chimp in a suit, funny as shit. But when the time comes, he'll recieve the whip like all of them

It's literally not random. Your parents determined it.

If you have shit parents, chances are you'll be a shit person. If your ancestors for generations have been comparatively stupid and violent, it makes perfect sense for the superior races to distrust and look down upon you.

Consider the Vietnamese immigrants after the Vietnam war. Within one generation they achieved what niggers could not in hundreds, with multigenerational welfare: respect, assimilation, and non-victimhood.

In short, fuck niggers.

>Ben Carson is an Uncle Tom

You mean House Nigger,user.

On the REAL day of the rope, all of you filthy feral scum will burn. Violent, stupid animals that glory in the fleeting affirmation of elitism: blacks, whites, jews, transient identities that should never outweigh the individual spirit. Human dignity is a choice, and niggers like you didn't make it.

>a Fucking Leaf Cuck

kek
To bad on that day you'll already be swinging from a branch faggot.

Keep on believing that way, liberal leaf Trudeau fags will get what's coming to them too. Hope that branch don't snap, fatty

>become one of the most successful surgeons ever
>literal genius
>gets called an uncle tom because he applied himself to his job
every time

>roll race with 1 int
>race with 10 int is supposed to treat 1 int race as if it were equal

Ok.

I want reddit to fucking leave. You're not convincing anyone, now piss off

I think you forgot the part where he almost bludgeoned his mother and shiv'd his dindu friend in the throat. It is in their nature, and he will strike again. We must strike first

I want you fucking newfags to leave, because it's obvious you know nothing of how stormfront was here first.

Cry more summerfag

Stormcucks eternally btfo.

The actual white nationalists don't want anything to do with you angsty cucks. Take your limp dicks elsewhere.

Not all black people are bad, but the black race certainly is.

No we're gonna get you instead. And oh yeah!!!! I know it's bait.

Even Stormfags recognize that some blacks have impressive achievements, they just believe as a whole that the white race is superior and will breed a superior future. You're a fucking idiot, you're not even a legit Nazi. This board is full of them and you're trying too hard to fit in and be cool but in reality it looks like some edgy fedora wearing fag.

Like I said, reddit please go.

Says the fourteen year old middle class long haired acne riddles shitstain who has never contributed a single fucking molecule to society.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to leave. This site is 18+ only.

It's not RNG you idiot. Haven't you ever played an rpg before? Sometimes certain classes or races just suck dick. It's like that.

This ideology that we are all individual beings is a fantasy. We are a biological chain that dates back billions of years. Your family line is literally billions of years old. You are not some fresh new entity whipped into existence randomly. You are the result of natural selection.

The war we fight extends generations. The kikes get this, but whitey doesn't.

Oh look