Trump Praises Erdogan's Purge

"I give great credit to him"

What the fuck is with this guy praising everyone from Putin, Kim Jong Un and now Erdogan?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/21/donald-trump-says-u-s-shouldnt-criticize-turkeys-erdogan-over-post-coup-purge/
rt.com/usa/352464-trump-erdogan-turkey-nato/
news.com.au/world/breaking-news/trump-praises-erdogan-for-coup-crackdown/news-story/52a1786d7b1a69a108a3f9a082351c4e
nytimes.com/2016/07/21/us/politics/donald-trump-issues.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html?_r=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Libertarianism and Democracy are for the weak. Cucks can't survive under dictatorships, they are killed or sent to camps.

Links for all you lazy faggots:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/21/donald-trump-says-u-s-shouldnt-criticize-turkeys-erdogan-over-post-coup-purge/

rt.com/usa/352464-trump-erdogan-turkey-nato/

news.com.au/world/breaking-news/trump-praises-erdogan-for-coup-crackdown/news-story/52a1786d7b1a69a108a3f9a082351c4e

>Libertarianism and Democracy are for the weak. >Cucks can't survive under dictatorships

kys like your führer you dumb faggot

He has a point. You have people shooting cops here because of bullshit swung by the leftist media and government, and they want to lecture other countries.

trump knows whats awaiting him.

Still our allies, unfortunately

>washingtonpost
>rt
>nytimes
>.au

can i get some real sources?

Erdogan is a strong leader, the Turkish economy grew under his command, he needs to genocide the Kurds who are working for the israelis and Americans.

Because Trump is a friend of the Clintons and lifelong democrat and he's only running to help her out. You have to be a deluded moron to seriously think anyone who earnestly wants to become president would say such things. He doesnt want to be prez.

He wants to be the American Caesar and kill the Republic.

Because Trump is an isolationist. He doesn't give a shit about anything else in the world, but his wall.

Typical mindset of a real estate croon. He only cares about his company and his company is the USA. He has no idea about geopolitics, diplomacy, foreign policy. For him it's all just a balance sheet.

That's just how businesspeople talk.

20 years from now they'll look back and say...
"That was Kane and we didnt know it"

To get kudos from a foreign leader

He know's he's going to lose and he's doing as much damage to his """""""campaign""""""" as he can.

Every step of the way he gives Hillary more leverage. He's a plant and he's laughing all the way to the back with the kickbacks he'll get.

*~*bifflez*~*

those who have half a revolution only dig their own graves

props to erdogan for not backing down. they were too big of pussies to defeat a man who had nothing left but words

He probably staged the coup himself. Or enticed the rebels into doing it, so he could start the purge.

what an asshole!

Kurds need thier own country.

Maybe they can slice off a piece of Turkey and settle down just like the Jews did in palestine.

To have good ties with other nations and prevent wars from happening.

>real sources
I guess that would be CNN and fox news right? Or maybe you only consider infowars as a credible source?

Fucking autistic trump faggots.

>romania
don't make me post the pic

Trump is a mess.

How can Putin and Trump re-take Constantinople if Turkey is a functional democracy in NATO/

It was in an exclusive New York Times interview that Trump said this in last night.

There's your source.

Right after I kill 6 million more jews

This is what we get for trying to educate plebs.

Present proof... they ask "whats this shit?"

I figured that out after he purposely insulted that Martinez woman from New Mexico who would have made a perfect VP candidate.

Everyone figured it would be a good choice and what do you know? WELP, he just HAPPENED to flub it. You know. He had the base. He had the momentum.

It's amazing how he just sort of fucks up at the worst opportunity.

Good 'ol Trump. He so funny. He dun do nuffin wrong. Folk hate him cuz he just say what we all thinkin. Hardy har.

Who cares about 'conservatism'? Conservatism = Cuck ideology. Reactionary revolution is the way to go.

>He's never going to file his campaign paperwork!
>He's not a serious candidate, he'll never beat Bush!
>Carson overtook him in the polls, eat shit Trumptards!
>Threatening to holocaust Muslims was too much, he's done for!
>Trump lost Iowa, pack up and fuck off!
>The GOPe is backing Rubio now, Trump is really done for now!
>Rubio lost, but now the establishment backing Cruz! RIP DRUMPF
>TRUMP LOST OHIO LOL B T F O JUST GIVE UP
>Cruz dropped out, that just means Kasich has the rest of the real conservatives behind him!
>Kasich dropped out, but that doesn't matter! They'll screw Trump at the convention lol
>Trump's down by double digits, he's never catching up to Hillary! Trump is never, ever going to win!

This is true, he doesn't even want to be President.

Kasich's campaign claims that Trump reached out to them about Kasich being the VP.

His campaign says the offer was that he could be the most powerful VP and control policy while Trump would be more of a figurehead.

nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html?_r=1

Daily reminder to all filthy kikes including OP. We will never vote for Hillary. Trump has our support no matter what. No candidate is perfect.
Fuck off back to lereddit and /leftypol/. Your shilling is pointless.

>our

>Kasich's campaign
Stopped reading there.

>reactionary revolution
>Trump
How fucking retarded and/or deluded can you be to think Trump is a reactionary. He is an atheist who believes in gay and trans rights. Fucking fool.

didn't he praise the rebels trying to take back the country? whats with this cocksucker flip flopping all the time? this is the guy you are voting for? give me a fuckin break.

The funny thing is that the Armed Forces make a statement about the 5 star airfore general in the pic. They said Chief of Staff sent him to convince coupists not to do. The general was in İzmir but when he take phone from chief of staff he went to Ankara. All other coupists said that the general is innocent.

SO... If he is really innocent, the police who tortured him should really escape to Antartica. Fuck even Greek infidels wouldnt torture a 5 star Turkish General.

Wtf I hate trump now
No but seriously, this coming from a board that says Hitler did nothing wrong and you're upset he gives credit (not admiration) yo a guy who takes control of his country?
I smell a shill

There are more than two choices you crafty kike.

Trump is the Jew-approved option... the guy is basically Jewish just like his daughter son-in-law. His family is married to AIPAC.

Nice try faggot, I can't wait until the election is over and the Trump campaign stops bombarding Sup Forums with open shilling. BTFO

Nice trips but none of that negates the fact the he purposely fucks up his campaign seemingly just for attention and not real details.

It's so blatantly obvious he's doing it for his brand and not to win. He's handing this shit in Shillary's lap.

He wins either way. He obviously doesn't care about actually winning. He just now toned it down and he actually picked Pense who's a nobody and isn't even popular in his state and I feel it's not even the choice he wanted. He went with what the bigger RNC people felt "fit" him better.

Why would he give a fuck at this point? He's literally a person who could win a presidency. Imagine that for your brand. If he loses his best friend Hillary Clinton will make sure he's happy the rest of his life.

If he won then hell, he just got meme'd into Presidency. He's laughing the whole way and doesn't care about anybody but himself. He got in on building a wall with nothing else. Great policy work.

Hello Hillary

>Sup Forums will now start to support Erdogan and his islamist government because Trump said good job

The best part is that all these Trump supporters don't understand that they are part of the controlled opposition. Useful idiots just under a different name, blind and misguided followers. This is all so hilarious.

Hopefuly 4D Chess, But I hate that erdogan cunt.

So you say a man is going to finally unite his country under a single leader instead of having a leader and military commanders all being rogue and doing their own thing?

Sounds like a good idea for a fucking country. Trump praising him ensures U.S. keeps a base in Turkey.

YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST THOUGHT??? TRUMP IS GOING TO MOVE OUR TRADE TO TURKEY FROM THE WARRING CHINA!!

HE'S GOING TO SAVE US ALL

>Trump praises Islamist dictator who bashes the US, wants shariah law and squashes secular uprising

>Trump campaign openly uses Sup Forums as an outreach platform

>I'm a shill

You're a clueless nigger.

>Putin
>Kim Jong-Un
>Erdogan
>all enemies of the American government
What did he mean by this?

He's an authoritarian psychopath just like they are.

>haha i'm just laughing at all of this bro i'm the smart one everybody else is wrong lol you're all idiots

>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/21/donald-trump-says-u-s-shouldnt-criticize-turkeys-erdogan-over-post-coup-purge/
Did you even read the article you retarded nigger ?

Trump congratulated erdogan for overturning the situation and winning, during the night of the coup.

When asked about the purge, he says that the US shouldn't care, which reinforces what we already know of Trump, that he is an isolationist.

What happens in Turkey is terrible and erdogan is a cockroach, but what should we do ? Go to war with him ?

If the coup succeeded there would have been a power vacuum

a dictatorship, no matter how shitty, is better than anarchy

Yeah Trump is acting moronic again.

How do you rationalize this away Sup Forums? I for one am a #Cruzmissle now.

>hurr durr Trump should attack the leader of a NATO ally who is facing a coup by even more extremist Muslims
>It's totally fine that the current administration supports the ongoing rule of Erdogan

Trump's praise is faint and if he had trashed Erdogan you cocksuckers would be all over him for "alienating world leaders with his rude behavior". He was being diplomatic, as he should be.

other than the roach everyone op mentioned is based

>Trump makes friends with Turkey
>severs trade with China
>US industry fires back up
>trades heavily with Turkey
>US deficit starts getting paid off
>towns get funding to rebuild
>Raid comes pre-packaged with Turkey goods to remove the roaches from it
>the people have jobs once again
>China freaks the fuck out and has to start a war to survive
>creates a huge economic boost for the U.S., Turkey, even Russia and Brits
>China is cucked back unless they throw everything in, then the U.S. takes China and carves it up, giving a piece to Korea, Japan, Russia, UK

This is extremely good news. Like the best thing that could happen all around.

Well Ameritards you got cucked this election. Now the only less retarded choice is to vote for the Clinton corrupt psychopath.

Why couldn't you produce some new leaders this election? It's ridiculous you have to choose now between a fucking leftie hack and some dumbfuck who thinks you can run a country like a real estate company.
Not to mention how old both of these are.

I guess it's your people who promoted these "leaders". So you deserve what you get.

>It's so blatantly obvious he's doing it for his brand and not to win.

It's so obvious no one can competently explain what he has to gain from it for the last decade or two of his life.

He's 70 years old. Usually at that age you expect people to not be very sharp and just forget lots of things.

>Wants to disband NATO
>Praises Putin
>Praises Kim Jong Un
>Defends Erdogan's self-coup purge
>Strongest Israel supporter
>Married off her daughter to the Jews
Enjoy your Kremlin plant.

>If the coup succeeded there would have been a power vacuum
>a dictatorship, no matter how shitty, is better than anarchy

Turkish military has explicit instructions to start coups. They have had over 6 successful military coups in the past 100 years.

Now that the majority of Sup Forums supports Erdogan, when before Trump said anything they realized that Erdogan was an Islamist cocksucker, is disappointing to say the least

>trump "I like X"
>news outlets across America with headlines TRUMP LIKES X
>reporter asks Trump why he said he like X
>Trump "I like X because -transition into talking about his policies-"
Free media

He is trying to save Turkey. He knows that stability is more important for keeping innocent people out of bloodshed than a massively violent and ruinous coup if it were successful. Erdogan is still guilty of supporting ISIS. Keeping Turkey civil is a win-win-win-win for Turkey, Russia, the US, and the EU. Only the treasonous Gulenists and their CIA handlers and friends in the global cabal are against this and actively trying, and failing to smear everybody.

What kind of dumb fuck can't separate seeing that someone is cunning/knows what they're doing from that being a good/bad thing. Hitler was a mastermind and staged his takeover very well, but that doesn't make him not literally Hitler. Stalin controlled Soviet Russia with an iron fist until his death, but that doesn't make him not one of the worst despots they've ever known.

Trump knows real politik. He sees that even terrible dictators can be important to their areas and good at what they do. We'd be better off if Ghadaffi and Hussein were still alive, despite the fact they were bad people. They kept the shit at bay.

We need to stop being such prideful interventionist cucks for Israel. Its made the last two decades hell for us.

Jill (((Stein))) and Garry "Open borders" Johnson are not valid options. Fuck off, you hook-nosed rat.
MAGA 2016

>literally being a US candidate for president

Even if he loses it guarantees he's now even more of an international figure and now his kids and wives are guaranteed status.

He wins either way.

The Trump campaign is openly using Sup Forums as an outreach platform, what do you expect?

I don't know how these fucking clueless faggots can't see what's going on when "Text TRUMP to 880033 for important campaign updates" and the same formatted trump campaign promotions with obvious meme pandering are going on here every fucking 5 minutes like clock work.

Because he's going to do the same to America. Have a look at a few videos from Aleppo. That's what's going to happen to you when he turns your govt against you. You'll be a few neck beards with your AR15's dodging air strikes and tanks.

This is a /leftypol/ thread. Those communist cucks have been raiding Sup Forums for almost a year. Ignore/sage.

That shit didn't start until after Super Tuesday when I actually fucking voted for the bastard.

You think people on Sup Forums don't understand first past the post voting?

Fuck off kike

I honestly wish we could get a legitimate nationalist state they upheld Christian values, preserved culture, and created a conservative society that is free of criminals. But this just ins't the case. That's not the world we live in. There is politician that will ever be allowed power who is free from the puppet masters.

Once Trump gets elected, there will be a coup against his administration. It will all be staged and liberals will take up arms to "restore their democracy." It's all a stage. Even the mainstream media is hyping this shit up. Also, as much as I want Trump to be real, he's just another actor for the globalists/jews/illumanti/whatever you wanna call them. Trump appears on our side for now, but they are gong to use him to give the feds more power. Liberals and dindus will die to achieve this goal. Once this is done, then they will go after religious freedom to combat Islam. While getting rid of Muslims and liberals is good for us, in the long run it's just to get a ban on Christianity. The ones running the show know that Christian conservatives, despite our shitlording, won't ever be the threat they need to to shut us down. Instead, they go after our enemies to ban the concept of religion and freedom itself to change the laws. The purpose of world power is to control our souls for they all serve Satan.

TO ALL AMERICANS;

WOULD TRUMP GIVE GÜLEN TO ERDOĞAN? Apparently Obama wont give him. Probably he is cia guy but Erdoğan desparetly needs to arrest Gülen in order to show himself strong leader to his own supporters.

Hey komsu look atWould Greek ever torture a 5 star Turkish General?

>would Trump give Gulen

Only if he came out on top in the deal.

This is why I know he will be a shitty president. We are all fucked. Kill all canidates.

There is NO* politician that will ever be allowed power who is free from the puppet masters.

>“I don’t know that we have a right to lecture.
>Just look about what’s happening with our country.
>How are we going to lecture when people are shooting our policemen in cold blood?
>How are we going to lecture when you see the riots and the horror going on in our own country?”
>Trump said.

He has a point. Could be applied to Germany too.

>kys like your führer you dumb faggot
>Trump is the Jew-approved option
WTF?

>praises
OK you illiterate retard

The question wasn't about lecture.

"Asked if Mr. Erdogan was exploiting the coup attempt to purge his political enemies, Mr. Trump did not call for the Turkish leader to observe the rule of law, or Western standards of justice."

Erdogan IS THE SHIT. His administration gives direct support to the Islamic State. He himself was an open extreme Islamist until he got jailed for it.

On the contrary, he is signaling to those authoritarian leaders the world is up for grabs. Now Russia will work to build an economic Euroasian Union to counter the EU and continue to build their own version of NATO. So Putin is slowly trying to rebuild USSR, while Trump says "I don't give a fuck, I'm gonna build a wall."

It's the most autistic foreign policy ever.

Trump married off his daughter to a power Jew, his daughter converted to Judaism. Trump has no interest in the Bible or Christianity, only cares about money. Closely tied to AIPAC, his family is basically married to the organization.

You faggots are clueless.

Trump will be the first Jewish President if elected.

"I give great credit to him"

Do you have a reading comprehension issue?

Trump is a Satanist like all the presidents and elite jews.

>Trump will be the first Jewish President if elected.
which is why all kikes can barely wait for their turn to call him Hitler

care not who loves Jews, care who Jews hate

Erdogan is using the coup to partially reverse this and separate himself from the Saudi-Israeli-US project in Syria. Turkey itself will get dictatory but it always was, and Islam will always be interpreted to support the State. Meanwhile ISIS just lost their biggest local support base.

LBJ.

globalists
>HRC
>Gülen

anti globalists
>Trump
>Erdoğan

he is just at the right side, there is nothing wrong with his statement.

He likes the way the top roach deals with minorities and dissidents, I guess.

Does anyone have an actual transcript because this doesn't sound bad to me.

>I think right now when it comes to civil liberties, our country has a lot of problems, and I think it’s very hard for us to get involved in other countries when we don’t know what we are doing and we can’t see straight in our own country. We have tremendous problems when you have policemen being shot in the streets, when you have riots, when you have Ferguson. When you have Baltimore. When you have all of the things that are happening in this country — we have other problems, and I think we have to focus on those problems. When the world looks at how bad the United States is, and then we go and talk about civil liberties, I don’t think we’re a very good messenger.
That's basically more isolationist/non-interventionist. Yeah Turkey sucks, but it's not our problem.

This.

Nah, the best scenario would be for a bloody war to break out between the two, with the Kurds completely irradicated and a Pyrrhic victory for Turkey.

It's called signaling.
He's telling the globalshits/soros/clinton/the CIA/the NRO that they can fuck off with their push for ww3 through the demonization of spurdojuan a la saddam/gadaffi/assad.

erdogan trying to join the eu isnt being a globalist apparently

Yeah, because the UN and NATO did so fucking much when Russia expanded into Crimea. Nobody did a fucking thing.

All that spending into NATO and the UN the US does is worth very fucking little if we can't even defend against Russia's expansion like that.

>talking about shit pre-coup puppet spergojuan did as if it applies to post-coup sovereign spurdowan
You are this shill.