Alex Jones

Does Sup Forums actually like this fat retard or what? Is the support for him on here ironic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDOwK8wn__U
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
youtu.be/AhkilDKDAiM?t=70
youtube.com/watch?v=e1ck1rw_E1E
youtu.be/Ja67D0vKh6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only people who support him here are Sup Forums crossposters who are in fact fat and retarded as well.

Sup Forums doesn't but Sup Forums sure does.

All he does is fear monger.

It's incredible how many people didn't realize it was an act from the second they found out who he was, and even moreso the people who are still in disbelief about it.

His political views are mostly okay. He's kind of crazy one some things.

The funny thing is that most liberals/leftists are far more insane than he is. So that's why we support Alex.

He seems like a nice guy in real life, but he OD'd on the redpill. He's right about some things, but on others he believes completely insane things. He's good for a laugh though.

I'm a pioneer!

He is talk kino.
Not even Sup Forums takes him seriously since he refuses to name the jew

Try to disprove him.

Orlando was a hoax, Sandy Hook was a hoax, most of the Muslim bombings in Europe are haoxes.

He's basically the Angry Joe of politics. He gets intense at times and acts a bit silly but that's just for entertainment.

Alex was viewed as a radical leftist all throughout the bush years. Its just that the left turned into neocon badge lickers who love big business and big goverment the moment obongo stepped into office.

How can I disprove something that has no evidence to support it? It literally kills itself.

t. Filthy redditor shitskin

he doesn't even believe any of these things you fucking retards

holy shit

tis true

Yes he does. His "it's just an act" thing is to get his kids back in the divorce.

I hope he loses everything.

No, I mean he does believe in some conspiracies like 9/11 but he doesn't believe in those specific ones.

>I hope he loses everything.
I hope you get hit by a car.

>we
do you have a mouse in your pocket?

I don't think most people here actually believe most of the shit he says. People just like him because he says outrageous things, not because they find him to be "enlightening" or some hidden genius

I'm sure you're a bastion of intelligence

He is #1 meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=uDOwK8wn__U

>There are people who don't enjoy driving down a dark highway listening to Alex Jones or Coast to Coast FM.
Bizarre. I love it and I'm surely not the only one. For a half hour it feels like you're in an X-Files episode.

Unfortunately Jones has moved away from Conspiracy Theories and just rants more about Liberals and SJWs, but his documentaries are still fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

As a long time ironic Alex Jones listener I have to say his content really started to go downhill a few years ago. First it was the blatant mentioning of NWO type stuff (later replaced with the term "globalist") and as of recent it's pretty disappointing to see him buddy up next to the federal government like this.
I remember what Alex Jones watch like true revolutionary rebel radio bringing in the latest scoops no one was talking about and doing actual journalism to some degree. I even remember listening to Alex talk about how insurance companies were trying to screw you with pre-existing conditions. Now he toes the typical republican line.

Nobody takes him seriously, we just post ironically and sometimes people forget that.

He's a fucking faggot and deserves to lose everything.

Do you get upset over the fact that this board is pretty right wing and a large portion of us are cool with alex jones?

We're you not here for the Joe Rogan interview?

You're a fucking faggot and hate him for no reason.

Sup Forums is center left

BUZZ

>he thinks everybody on Sup Forums is a stormfag

>scam millions of dollars
>brainwash retarded Trumfkins into believing bullshit conspiracy theories
>"he dindu nuffin"

It's looking very likely he'll lose his kids, and he's already lost 50% of his assets. Hope he gets sued soon too.

>he thinks if you're right wing you're a stormfag
lol
>what redddit wishes was true

He's getting sued by some dude because he spread some shit about some dude committing sexual assault without any actual proof.

>>scam millions of dollars
what the fuck are you talking about?
honestly are you people this fucking stupid you have to make shit up?
There's something genetically wrong with you people.

>brainwash retarded Trumfkins into believing bullshit conspiracy theories
>BLOOORRPPFF
>HILLARY DIN DO NUFFIN
>WHAT EMAILS?
Go back to /r/ShitRedditSays you leftist cuck piece of shit

>someone said something I don't agree with
>I hope he gets sued and his life ruined

This is what leftists actually believe.

t. Drumpfkin

>he's going to lose every fucking dollar he's earn
>no amount of water filters will save him now

>he thinks building 7 came down because a few fires
Oh wait you're serious, let me laugh even harder.

>he thinks Orlando is a government inside job

top kek

>quoting futurama

BLORRPPFFF BLAMBO!!!

It wasn't and not even Alex Jones believes it was.
He doesn't even believe Sandy Hook was an inside job.

Honestly you people are really bad at this.

Why is this thing being forced? He wasn't even making fun of Trump.

How deusional are you? Srs question

FLORP FLUPAPEK

>he literally screams it and says he has documents proving it
>went on Joe Rogan and said the same thing as well
>"he doesn't really believe in it, it was a joke"

"Thadd claims wanting to fuck kids was a kid"

Madthad's actually coming out next year

I remember him saying it wasn't a conspiracy the next day after it happened. Oh well I guess he changed his mind.

He doesn't think Orlando was a false flag though.

Shit dude, has it already been 6-7 years?

Fuck... time flies by quick. He would've been out earlier, but he just couldn't stay off Twitter.

Is he still banned from the Internet?

I wish I could link you the Joe Rogan part where he said it, but it's a 2 hour long podcast and I have no idea where it's at.

Good listen if you're a fan of Jones. I just listened to it for the shits and giggles.

Why did Chloe Moretz turn into the incredible hulk? It's Sup Forums.

It's a hard pill to swallow, but once you do it all makes sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY

POOMPF

Alex Jones is performance art kino

Lmao he's legit crazy though.

Hes a none profit actor

Essential Alex

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>no amount of water filters will save him now

Only the one's he'll be selling at the mall.

He'll be fine thanks to Colbert getting him so many new viewers.

The thing about Alex Jones is, he's an entertainer. He may have started out with legit compassion and belief in what he was saying, but that was a long time ago. He is now purely in it for the money, as can be seen by his continued pushing of the envelope as far as bat shit conspiracy theories go; he has to give his cult something new to keep them hooked.

Sup Forums is all about entertainment, and Alex Jones/Infowars is definitely good Sup Forums related entertainment.

>Alex Jones/Infowars is definitely good Sup Forums related entertainment
meh, it's barely any of those if at all

He's a performance artist with a huge following. Seems like a joke to me and wouldn't mind if people saw him for just for entertainment and not unironic belief in what he spits out.
One phone call away for potus is just insanity to me.

yes I like his show and he has ton and tons of interesting guests

posting pics of him doing obvious comedy skits to prove he is crazy just proves how easily manipulated you are, desu

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

"Arabs own Hollywood"

Yup just a performance artist, no disinfo agenda here

What did that user say that was even wrong?

Nothing this man has done ever counted as "actual journalism" and you may be retarded if you seriously thought that.

Except after Boston he stopped calling bullshit on any of them. Since then he's been just another talking head shill using MSM narratives as clickbait.

How do I navigate his channel? Every video I click they don't talk about anything related to the title of the video. It really makes me angry and no one in the comments calls them out for it.

>Alex literally tows the line dangerously close to slander
>accuses people of elaborate crimes constantly
You can't just "jk just a prank bro ;)" everytime.

Use the Ron Gibson channel instead. If you're going to watch him at all that is, which you shouldn't.

>slander doesn't exist
>deformation doesn't exist
People have lost their jobs becsuse of this faggot

BUY THE FUCKING WATER FILTERS

Have a conversation with an engineer and watch him get absolutely disgusted with you.

>being a stormfag is bad
Kill yourself white guilt faggot

edgy

>le i'm a smart guy
>*tips hat*

Back to r e ddit with you.

At least hes not a faggot like you mate

;D

yeah you are

>he's

haha right

Well, it certainly doesn't make you look smart to be one.

>hasn't heard of architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
Are you retarded or just female?

>posting pics of him doing obvious comedy skits to prove he is crazy just proves how easily manipulated you are, desu
How about him walking up to an in-progress rally while someone else is speaking and verbally attacking and shouting over his own supporters?

youtu.be/AhkilDKDAiM?t=70
>COINTELPRO COINTELPRO!

Really made me think, about 7 years ago

>First it was the blatant mentioning of NWO type stuff (later replaced with the term "globalist")
Illuminati has also been toned down. In fact all of the craziest conspiracy stuff has been toned down now that he's all on board the Trump train. It's quite funny how Donald Trump was able to beat the all so powerful Illuminati.

It's not that long ago he claimed every terror attack was a false flag operation by the government to take away your guns and liberties.

He will use MSM sources as proof of his theories (often misrepresent or exaggerate what they say), while claiming they are fake news when it suits him.
He get's away with it because his followers never really read his sources.
>it's right there folks. NYtimes. Boston Globe, they all reported it. I have the documents right here

youtube.com/watch?v=e1ck1rw_E1E

>some handful of equally retarded Associates degree holding, stormfaggots on a blog play pretend engineer and bullshit about building 7
Yes, even some engineers are stupid user. Great revelation. The overwhelming majority laugh at you.

WOAH THAT MUST MAKE IT TRUE THEN MAGA, AMIRITE?

Fuck off.

>some handful of equally retarded Associates degree holding, stormfaggots on a blog play pretend engineer and bullshit about building 7
Not even trying

Is big tits still in the network?

>muh consensus reality
Top kek sheepboy. Here, if you ever pull your head out of your ass and decide to research the topic instead of believing talmudvision.
youtu.be/Ja67D0vKh6U

So questions:
1. What bullshit conspiratard conclusion have they come up with?
2. Have any of them ever been laughed out of their fields?
3. Is this all of them?
4. Are they claiming that the building was a controlled demolition?
5. What (if any) evidence do they actually have?

I don't know why you think a handful of engineers somehow is more of an authority than entire committees worth of engineers. An outlier isn't a trend. You ever entertained the thought that you are gullible or just WANT this stupid shit to be true?

Scientific method and common sense aren't partisan, you abject halfwit.

>the concensuses and trends in data are bad meme

No shit. But don't kid yourself into thinking that your position, backed by literally nothing real, is intellectual at all.

>scientific method and common sense
Funny how you have to literally abandon both these things in order to be an autistic "truther".

Pretty much.

Nobody has stopped you from asking questions you fucking twat but in over a decade, you people haven't produced a shred of evidence yet you trot around as if you have some substantial premise...backed by anything at all. You don't.

At some point, you are just going to be flat out ignored for good. Unless you have evidence but that is looking pretty grim faggot.

>Muh FEMA death camps
>Shills for the establishment
Hes a certified disinfo agent. /x/ has known this for years.